[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HATRED ACTIVATED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1302.jpg (34KB, 404x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
34KB, 404x341px
If this poisonous cum dumpster knowingly gave me clamydia and didn't tell me, not even when my knees put me out of work, I'm going to humiliate her. I might go so far as to keep her out of work. I can do this by telling her coworkers she is a prostitute. She even kept the fact that she was a whore from me until she thought I was sufficiently emotionally bound to her.

Someone talk me down, please.
>>
>>17633768
I will know if it was a knee injury or clamydia in a few days I guess.
>>
I'd do the same if a guy knowingly gave me clamydia. If she gave it to you while being aware, destroy that bitch with your hatred
>>
>>17633768
fuckin take a chill pill bruh

you're this mad and don't even know if it happened yet?

goddamn
>>
>>17633973
I have symptoms and a lot of clues point to that, but I can try to look on the "bright" side.

>>17633901
Yeah, it's normal to be angry, but starting shit would be sinking to her level. Degenerates are usually their own punishment. If I rage at her, then maybe I'd be sinking to her level.
>>
lmaooo
>>
>>17633768
Sounds like you're a slut too, don't blame her, you went and stuck your dick in her.
>>
>>17634093
Sounds like you're mentally deficient.

>>17634092
I know.
>>
>>17633768
you are responsible for sticking your dick in that hole. learn from it and move on
>>
>>17634101
I think it's a shared responsibility when you're in a relationship with someone. I guarantee that if your partner gave you an STD, I guarantee you'd be upset.

Moving on is good though. That person was shit in ways I'm not gonna get into.
>>
>>17634106
been there and had a partner that did and I got as far away from her as possible. I took the responsibility because there were warning signs but I convinced myself because she was fucking me I was special. Great wake up call. If their panties come off quick for you they have dropped for any other swinging dick quick and likely carrying a nasty surprise in that pussy
>>
>>17634115
>if the drop for you, they'll drop for someone else
yeah man. ofc.

not everyone who has a lot of sex has to be having multiple partners at the same time and giving out diseases knowingly, though.

the point I'm stressing is that this hurts my faith in morality and other people not hurting me. that's what I'm actually mad about here, not this dumb cunt.
>>
>>17634126
believe me I get that and how hard it is to let this shit go. It's difficult but try and be more selective and keep that whoredar on at all times and if it sounds fishy it is and get out quick. Just so you know there are good women out there but you have to be diligent and careful, things most guys aren't patient enough to do so they settle for a tramp. Not talking about virgins but women with self respect and decent human beings. Be careful out there
>>
>>17634145
being conscious of other people's rights and looking out for myself sounds lonely. I wish it wasn't an easter egg hunt to find someone who at least attempts to properly care for others. maybe it's because I'm lower class rn? maybe an asteroid should just hit us.
>>
fucking calm down chlamydia requires like a quick shot and a pill and then it'll be like you literally never had it. it's basically a scary UTI. stop being such an aspie and wrap your shit if you're going to have casual sex and bitch about the lamest ever STD
>>
>>17634160
>aspie
>lamest ever STD
it sounds like the syphilis got to your brain. what did you think of syph when you got it, bruh?

also up your reading comprehension it wasn't casual sex
>>
>>17634167
google "chlamydia" and understand that comparing it to the siph is ridiculous
>>
>casual sex scum
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.