[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any drugs worth taking alone? I just wanna snuggle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0655.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Are there any drugs worth taking alone? I just wanna snuggle up in bed and cruise through oceans of music/watch Netflix.
>>
sounds like you would enjoy marijuana
>>
>>17633709
Psychedelics are generally a more personal experience than other drugs, so if you're going to do one alone then that's what I'd recommend.
>>
>>17633709
painkillers are great for that. when ive got an afternoon with nothing to do i make some tea and watch movies/vidya on them
>>
>>17633712
>Ask your doctor if Marijuana is right for you.
>Side effects may include: Melting into your couch, thinking this is the best movie you've ever seen, munchies, giggles, and forgetting why you walked into the other room.
>>
Pretty much any drug
>>
File: popr.jpg (103KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
popr.jpg
103KB, 325x400px
>>17633936
>tfw marijuana has lost all it's magic and you smoke it simply to stop your anxious mind from overheating with superfluous worrying
>>
>>17634037
It's so funny how it can affect people in completely opposite ways. I know a lot of people smoke it to ease anxiety, especially PTSD cases. But I hardly smoke anymore because it often makes me completely anxious.
>>
Smoke pot and eat some mushrooms.

I enjoy being around people when I'm tripping, but my first time I hung out by myself for 8 hours and boy I tell you, it was a fun 8 hours sitting alone in my room.
>>
I never understood why weed can have essentially polar opposite effects on people. Is it purely dependent on the person's temperament?
>>
>>17634083
Yeah. I used to love it, but at some point it just turned on me and started making me all paranoid and crazy. At one point I actually called an ambulance for myself because I was convinced I was having a heart attack. It was all in my head. Haven't touched the shit since
>>
>>17634197
It's about dopamine circuitry in the brain
>>
>>17633709
LSD/Shrooms alone are super fun, lsd for just tripping having fun, shrooms for introspection
>>
>>17634271
I found tripping alone to be really scary 90% of the time. It's just too easy for me to slip into cycles of anxiety and despair when there's nobody there to talk me out of it.
>>
>>17634197

Weed is like a personal enhancer. Whatever you do naturally, you will end up doing more of it. This includes negative effects as well.

The environment can also play a large role in how comfortable or exciting or good the high is. If you're in a high-stress environment and are trying to toke up in a place that you will potentially be caught, you're gonna have a bad time and anxious as shit.

Whereas if you are in a good environment, as the OP mentioned with snuggling up in bed n' watching something, weed's perfect. Of course your mind might start wandering onto all sorts of other subjects so you may not pay attention to much of the show.

Might also depend on the particular strain it is, whether it is sativa or indica or a blend of the two. Might also depend on method of usage.
>>
>>17634676
>brother turned into lsd addict
>telling me about his last bad trip
>he remembered one time where he felt bad
>then it spiraled into memories into everything he did wrong
>he started crying

Lol he cried
>>
I always impose rules on my weed smoking to make sure I'm on top of my use. Never when I have work the next day, never when I might have to drive, that kind of thing. I used never to smoke when I was alone, but then all of my smoking buddies either quit or moved out of town, so I had to either give up that rule or quit. And I'm really glad I gave up the rule, because getting high alone is great.

I've never spoken to anyone else who gets this, but I find getting stoned is a great way to check in with myself. If I'm upset about something or if I'm in a bad mood, weed brings that up to the surface and forces me to confront it, so when I wake up the following morning, i have a much clearer idea of what I need to do for myself.
>>
>>17634793

Like I mentioned with the enhancer quality. My mind works differently - I process things better in the background of my mind or by letting it go completely for several hours, and then revisiting it later when I'm feeling cooler-headed.

Being high brings about random and new thoughts into my head for me to inspect. Generally I feel like I'm looking at things as if I'd never thought about them before, stripping away bias. At least initially... all the rest of my knowledge is still there but it comes trickling back instead of instantly being there for me to recall. It slows me down in a way to give me better perspective.
>>
>>17634834
wow u sure said a mouthful

but i guess ur used to that kind of thing lol
>>
>>17634083
>>17634223
>mfw I remember when weed was fun and all I did was laugh at ridiculous shit
>mfw now as soon as I smoke I become anxious and my heart rate doubles, which enhance the anxiety
>mfw I even have slight paranoid thought

At least I've recently discovered MDMA, but I can't take it often.

>>17633709
OP if you want a coozy experience I recommend the following
>painkiller for pure coziness
>marijuana for giggles and good munchies
You should prepare your atmosphere before smoking though. Prepare your foods places, choose yourself a good movies/music/vidya
>mush if you want a more intense experience with cool visual hallucination
Listening to music on mush is so fucking satisfying, I felt the atmosphere around me change depending on the music I was putting.
>>
>>17634773
>>17634676
In my last mush experience, I've experience many opportunity to drift into negativity, but by sheer willpower, I've manage to focus on the positive and have a wonderful trip.
>>17634755
With weeds, I just can't stop myself from being anxious. I wish I could find a way to stop this so I could enjoy it again. Of course I have a few thing bothering me, but as soon as the vibe hit me I become anxious. It's so weird, I don't even think about negative thing, it's just the feeling of anxiety which instantly kicks in and no matter how hard I try to have a good times, it remains there. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>17634883

Part of your anxiety sounds like it feeds into itself - you were anxious before, so you're worried the next time that you'll be anxious again. A self-fulfilling prophecy if you will.

You just need to set up a nice, cozy place and relax and enjoy yourself. The way my room's set up, I can sit at my computer desk and watch stuff, play games, etc. All I have to do to get comfortable is turn my monitor about 90 degrees on the desk and I can lay in bed and continue doing what I was doin'.

There's gotta be something specific that's giving you the anxiety. For me, it was always getting caught; living at home and with a father who refuses to allow pot, or alcohol, or fun, in this household. So I was always terrified he'd find me. Then one day he found evidence that I did (the fucker went into my room and snooped in my trash can, for cryin' out loud) and said "oh yeah I found enough pot to roll a joint." So I was just like, "Oh yeah, that's mine. Bye, I'm going to work now." And left.

When I came home a few hours later on my break, he played a song from the 70s about a guy who was tripping so hard he thought one of his fingers fell off, crawled to his piggy bank, and stole his stash. He was a hippy back then, he knows it was fun.

Now I don't give a shit and I'm super relaxed everytime.
>>
>>17634937
> you were anxious before, so you're worried the next time that you'll be anxious again
I'm sure you mark a good point on this one.

I think next time I'll smoke and force myself to be anxious and try to write down all the things that make me anxious and try to solve it. It's some bullshit to do, but it'll do good on the long runs.

Thanks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.