[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (734KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734KB, 640x1136px
Senior year in highschool and need help. I'm failing trigonometry and my other grades are c but I do have one b but I need help focusing my parents are just yelling at me constantly saying how I'm a fuck up. Pic unrelated. Please help.
>>
>>17633699
Stay off the internet.
>>
My parents are like this too. Tune them out, but act like you're listening. I get screamed at if I do bad on anything, which rarely happens
>>
>>17633699
if you want to improve talk to a school counselor about it or your teachers and see what you can do to get those grades up. Is there something distracting you from school work, like depression or anything?
>>
>>17633699
just told them that their yelling just fuck you more. and those grades, how was your effort ? were you trying hard enough ? or maybe you deserve those yelling ?
>>
>>17633699
stop playing lol and trying to get out of b5 and study im in college now and i get my shit done by only playing games and going to parties on the weekends.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Update: I'll keep ya posted thx for the support I will be off the internet but I'll keep updating here though
P.s I'm not depressed thanks for asking also thx op

-grade guy
>>
File: ltlShit.png (77KB, 500x500px)
ltlShit.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>17633699

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/trigonometry

Pretty sure you can learn trig in a day. Do lessons for an hour and come back and tell me what you learned.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
How does this look so far? (It's my notes from it so far) sorry about the bad writing
>>
>>17634023

What the FUCK is this shit? Learn to stay inside the lines and go do Khan Academy. I am not even trolling. Holy fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x775px)
image.jpg
71KB, 640x775px
I sorry that's how I write is all only when I'm stressed the fuck out
>>
>>17634042

Just relax man. When's your next test? Do you have homework due? What is it on specifically?

There is very little in HS that isn't fixable in a week. Take it step-by-step, this isn't a complicated subject.

Again, I am not trying to troll you, just systematically work at it and you will get it, if you have trouble with a particular concept, ask here and someone will help you out (hopefully), or I will if I am around.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x907px
Update: I have a test tomorrow and the notes I wrote are all about it with the convenient point and coterminal stuff sin, cos, tan, csc, sec, and cot. I think I get the stuff I was missing with the point slope form and the likes thanks for helping op again I'll keep you all posted
-Grade guy
>>
>>17633699
For God's sake knuckle up and study. You have one job. Nobody cares how much you hate it. Do you want to be a loser who never finished high school?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.