[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help or some suggestions from someone. I seem to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1466773036801.jpg (61KB, 460x547px) Image search: [Google]
1466773036801.jpg
61KB, 460x547px
I need some help or some suggestions from someone. I seem to distance myself from people I get close to.

My ex who i was with for 18 months came to an end because even though I loved her I felt the need to keep away from her, spend less time with her and honestly got worried about talking with her. I have no idea why this happened but it resulted in the end of us.

Right now after 6 months with my current girlfriend it's starting to happening again and I don't want it to. Whenever i get texts, snapchats, phone calls and facebook messages I find myself going out of my way to avoid them and it's starting to crush me inside.. I have no idea why i'm doing this, is this a mental problem? I mean I'm aware this is so fucking retarded but I want something to help.

Now i'm in a shit point in my self, lost a lot of motivation to do anything... i'm holiday from work, it's 7pm and i've been in bed all day. Is it depression?

I just don't know anymore, I don't know what to do... and yes the picture is unrelated.
>>
Sounds like for some reason you don't feel relaxed around her. Are you not able to be honest with her about everything? Are you afraid of disappointing her? Is she boring?
>>
>>17632986
OP it is not the girls you are choosing and it's not depression but it is you. No idea why you jumped out of one and right into another relationship when you should be single for awhile. Not a month but like a year or more. Date or don't but do not get into another relationship until you work this shit out. It's not fair to the girls and you are wasting time.
>>
>>17633241
There are somethings I worry about coming up, but not to the point i'd want to actively avoid it - just things like kids, moving in and those big life things.

But perhaps it's a mixture, I hadn't thought about it from that point of view and perhaps it's something I'm not being able to accept in myself and I worry that it'll be the cause of a break.. for i push myself back which is utterly idiotic when saying this.

She isn't boring no, I have a good time with her, just apprehension.

>>17633311
There was a 2 month break, but I somewhat agree. Right now I'd like to work on this without ending my current relationship if possible, the girl means a lot to me and I would hurt to lose her. It's more an issue of what exactly do I need to do to fix this and what exactly do i need to fix. Those are the two biggest things i'm having problems with... identification and solution.

I realize how idiotic and dumb a "problem" this is but it's been eating me up for a while.
>>
>>17633365
OP it's not idiotic and dumb because you at least know something is amiss and you aren't running out and cheating on her in an attempt to make yourself feel better. Oh, two months is nothing towards alone time and in fact when you move on quickly and not have time to decompress from the prior relationship the new one actually becomes a continuation of the old one, only the name of the partner is different. ie you feel the same as you did when you ended the last relationship. Now that is just treating the symptom and I don't know you and cannot pinpoint your problem. It's hard but honest self reflection is the best way but it it concerns you and relationships it is near impossible to do it while in a relationship.
>>
>>17633400
i know you're right... ah it's something i'm going to need to think on hard.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.