[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 24

File: image.jpg (9KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 250x200px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
Reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off ;)
>>
>>17632718
girls, what do you think if your bf wants you to have sex with his friend ? say, they are equally attractive.
>>
>>17632726
Terrible. Cuckolding is just terrible.
>>
Guys:

I just literally got my crush's number and he told me to text/call him so he can have mine too.

Should I do it right now or a bit later? I don't want to seem too eager
>>
>>17632733
Up to you. When I give my number away I hope to be texted straight away honestly.
But it's your call, chances are he won't read much into it.
>>
gonna repost from previous thread

any woman insight anon available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
we had something going on for half a year
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, a week ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

>talked to her two days ago
>asked her how long we shall remain on each others contact list, not texting while we both want that
>she tells me she just doesn't want contact with me for an indefinitely amount of time
>actually declares me her "ex-bf", although we never established a real relationship
uhm what?

is that her way of trying to cope with it, labeling me as some ex-bf?

and yes they're back together since january
we've had contact on and off throughout that period in which she told me many times how much i made her feel good
>>
>>17632726
Absolutely disgusting. Would dump on the spot.
>>
File: IMG_1831.jpg (48KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1831.jpg
48KB, 512x384px
Hey girls, last week I added a cute girl on facebook. She lives about 30 minutes away from me.
Right after accepting my friend request she liked two of my profile pictures.
Yesterday we started talking and after I told her we're not that far away she told me "no, not at all haha".
I wanna ask her out so bad but I'm afraid she doesn't like me.

Moreover, I'm afraid she thinks I'm gay. Her gay best friend added me today and our mutual friends are all gay. I'm not the typical masculine lean guy and I care a lot about clothes.
However, I don't think she would've acted this way if she thought I was gay.

Do I stand any chance?

>tl; dr
>I wanna ask a girl out but I'm afraid she thinks I'm homosexual
>>
>>17632734
Okay, it's just that my friend is telling me to wait till tomorrow or at least a few hours to text him but that just seems rude to me.

I don't really understand these games
>>
>>17632749
I wouldn't. Last girl I gave my number to texted me within an hour or so and I greatly appreciated it.
>>
>>17632726
not interested at all.

>>17632733
i would do it immediately. sounds like he wants to add you to his contacts.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 794x1205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 794x1205px
How do I solve this captcha? Half the time there's nothing there.
>>
>>17632733
>I don't want to seem too eager
are you fucking kidding me here

under zero circumstances is a normal guy going to be turned off by an eager woman
>wow this chick is really into me
>how disgusting
you're retarded
>>
File: dedededededeeeee.png (24KB, 370x54px) Image search: [Google]
dedededededeeeee.png
24KB, 370x54px
>>17632749
your friend is a stupid bint
games are stupid

>>17632762
>>
>>17632763
I-I'm sorry I'm really new to all this and girls around me keep saying that women shouldn't text or call guys quickly and should seem more distant
>>
>>17632769
Are you and your friends 12?
>>
>>17632775
I'm 18 and they're also 18 or 19, although one is 15
>>
>>17632769
It's time to come to grips with the fact that /r9k/ is on the dot about women more often than not. Games are not good, guys want things to be simple and enjoyable. This means honest, clear communications and being levelheaded.

I'm sorry your friend is trying to sabotage you, but I think you should follow your gut and be an eager little beaver.
>>
>>17632776
any of you in London?
>>
>>17632784
No, sorry anon
>>17632779
What should I say? "Hi, it's [my name]"?
>>
>>17632794
Just say what you want. Don't rely on others on what to say otherwise you can't learn for yourself.
He will be as equally lost for words as you are. Don't take it too seriously.

Add a smiley or something tho
>>
>>17632794
yeah man, don't overthink it.
>>
Girls
Any of you in London?
>>
>>17632798
Thanks anon. It's better to get advice from men than women when it comes to these things it seems. I'd go nuts waiting a whole day desu
>>
>>17632802
you might wanna head to /soc/, friend
>>
>>17632794
You want to let him know it's you while leaving him an outlet for further communication. But really, just be yourself

Examples

"Hi anon it's [name], how are you?"

"So anon when are you gonna take me on a date?"

"Hey, it's [name] <3"

Or just text him a pic of you making a funny face
>>
>>17632805
no I need a pure Aryan virgin gf, not a filthy used soc tranny gf
>>
>>17632807
Then head over to /pol/
>>
>>17632763
Yeah this. I don't remember which comedian said it, but not once in the history of mankind has one man said to another "You know what's my favorite thing in the world? Pussy. Damn I just wish it was harder to get."
>>
Girls,
I have a girls number, but she didn't really give it to me. She was in a group chat and I knew everyone elses number, so I saved hers. She got mine that way to.

Is it strange to just randomly text her? We had a little convo the other night, but it was strange and died quickly.

Can't really flirt or start convos with her yet, just not that close. I don't really know how do talk to her.

Is it strange for me to text her randomly or do I need to try and get closer to her irl?
>>
>>17632808
Fuck off racist
>>
>>17632806
>Or just text him a pic of you making a funny face

I never take pictures of myself, especially not like that.

Do men like when girls do it though? Seems a bit vain
>>
>>17632815
Men don't look deep into it
>>
File: teehee.png (95KB, 221x284px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
95KB, 221x284px
>>17632813
Make me, baby

>>17632815
>Seems a bit vain
Yeah, it is.
But I'm pretty sure everyone likes seeing pictures of cute girls.
>>
>>17632815
i wouldn't do that. have some dignity, yo.
>>
>>17632820
*grabs you and forces you down*
*makes you stop posting*
*kissed u*
>>
File: jets.png (139KB, 329x272px) Image search: [Google]
jets.png
139KB, 329x272px
>>17632827
N-no anon that's lewd!
>>
File: IMG_2099.jpg (89KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2099.jpg
89KB, 750x732px
>>17632816
Unless they're gynecologists.

*malicious wink*
>>
>>17632830
*holds you by the wrists and collapses with you to the floor*
*a thin web of saliva connects our lips*
*I move my lips to your ear and whisper*
>London?
>>
>>17632733
Doesn't really matter as long as you don't pester if he doesn't answer right away. He'll take that as a sure sign you're thinking about him or won't think anything of it at all.
>>
File: 1472280127272.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472280127272.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>17632836
>>
>>17632840
Are you a Aryan virgin gf?
>>
>>17632845
Sorry anon I'm a 300 pound hairy white racist in Washington
>>
>>17632851
Damn. Nice bulk bro. I'm on my way to 225lbs.
>>
>>17632859
Thanks senpai. Keep working at it
>>
>>17632726
I actually wondered if girls didn't find this disgusting or not so I kinda want to see more answers, though I doubt it.
>>
If she doesn't respond it means she is fucking chad right?
>>
Girls how would you feel if a boy invited you round his house and his walls were covered in pictures of you and your face was cut out and stuck on pillows and stuff?

I might not clean up for my date later. That was a lot of work.

Will she feel flattered?
>>
>>17632901
Yes, she will probably suck your dick.
>>
>>17632877
do you mean a guy having sex with a male friend?

because i think i would actually find this incredibly hot (to watch i mean), but i would have a lot of trouble saying that to someone i am in a committed relationship with

it would have to veer more into threesome territory, and even then i think i would have to already be in an open relationship/fuckbuddy situation to ever agree

>>17632901
she'll feel so flattered that she'll call the police to brag about it
>>
>>17632726
Not going to lie, in theory I really like the idea of a guy getting off on lending me out (with consent and reasonable attraction/chemistry) but it's just a mildly arousing daydream and I'd never want it in real life. Reasons are that even besides the obvious risk (the guy realizing as it unfolds that this is a fantasy that breaks his heart when acted out in reality) there's way too much that can go wrong and not nearly enough incentive to risk all that. This would stay a dirty talk type of thing for me.
>>
>>17632922
>t. I am a filthy whore
>>
>>17632916
oh woops, i totally misread it and WOOPS, i think it's 100% unappealing
>>
>>17632744
Tell her you made her straight, girls love that shit.

But seriously, it's not that big a deal. If she thinks you are gay because of your gay friends, she needs to be one serious bigot (which seems unlikely given that she'd still be friendly to "gay" you) to hold that against you after it turns out that she was wrong. If she is turned off by things that make her think you're gay (your clothes, your voice or mannerisms) that doesn't suddenly stop being a turn off because you're not actually into men. You're making this particular part a bigger deal than it is. Nothing to lose.

>>17632812
Essentially, yeah, but you can work your way around it. If you know stuff about her interests (which seems likely given that you share friends), text her sometime with an invitation. Keep it lighthearted. "Hey [girl], this is [anon], we're planning to attend [event] and [mutual friend who knows her better] suggested you might be interested in joining, let me know." Or any variation. You need to avoid her wondering to begin with how you got her number or why you're texting her, involving a mutual friend will make it ambiguous whose idea it was and who had her number to begin with.

Do not randomly text her out of the blue without her giving you her number or you might as well text her that you want to get inside of her. What a lot of guys here seem to misunderstand is that the point isn't that it should be impossible for her to realize that you have some form of interest in her. It is just the goal that it is so covert that she can "reject" it without making any waves, and that she can process in her own time whether she's interested (in case she hadn't considered you in that light before) without immediately seeming either up for it or unwilling.

>>17632901
Given that a guy whose house I've never seen would've had to get pictures of me from my own friends and/or family, I'd think I was about to die.
>>
>>17632925
Please, and I bet if a girl doesn't like whatever you are personally up for she's boring or frigid or a prude. No one has control over their fantasies and this is just one of the many things I enjoy fantasizing about, not a prominent one by a long shot either.
>>
>>17632760
>1. Be attractive
>2. Don't be unattractive
>that's literally all there is to it.

What?
>>
Am I doing something wrong by allowing myself to get crushes on friends who are in the same social circle I'm in

This already happened once before in the same group and it would have worked out if I wasn't too beta to say my feelings for my friend before another guy did. Now here I am feeling very similarly for another girl but I can't help but think that maybe I should get rid of these feelings before I make things awkward with yet another person I consider a friend + get a terrible reputation for being thirsty within our friend group.
>>
>>17632948
You're still a filthy whore
>>
>>17632958
Joke's on you, I've been with one person in my life by choice and that includes kissing. But think whatever you want.
>>
>>17632961
Stop getting trolled please
>>
>>17632961
That's nice, but you still fantasize about getting passed around like a crusty fleshlight
>>
>>17632963
Could well be a troll, but plenty of guys think like this. Can't be sure on here.

>>17632950
Depends on how attached you get. If it gets in the way of being receptive towards new people in your life then yes, you are selling yourself short. It does sound to me like once you are at this level of feelings with the particular girl you mention, you might as well take the leap and try to see if she's up for more. You might think you can salvage the friendship like this but as you realized with the former case, it also crushes the friendship if you have unrequited feelings and then she gets together with someone else. Although I don't really understand the comment about coming across as thirsty, did you talk to mutual friends about your feelings for her or something?
>>
>>17632961
>Joke's on you, I've been with one person in my life by choice and that includes kissing. That means it's okay to fantasize about fucking my daughters 8 year old friend

try to have less socially unacceptable fantasies
>>
>>17632969
>Although I don't really understand the comment about coming across as thirsty, did you talk to mutual friends about your feelings for her or something?

I haven't brought it up with anyone because I was pretty in denial about those feelings for a while. I guess what I am worried about is that the girls in this group will think I became friends with them with some ulterior motive or something. Am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>17632881
Depends. What was your last texrt? Background story? How long has it been?
>>
>>17632735
bumping

told her that i'll leave her alone now
>>
>>17632988
Delete her alread and move on. She sounds exhausting. Why would you need such a drag in your life?
>>
>>17632982
I wouldn't fret it too much. It's pretty easy to tell when someone isn't sincerely interested in being your friend - eg because they don't have real attention for you and don't take a sincere interest in you. If they are immature enough to think that getting crushes on girls you spend a lot of time with and obviously like already must negate any other kind of opinion of them and appreciation for them, that's hardly on you.

I don't particularly think that you're paranoid because these things can happen (though mostly among teenagers), but honestly in case someone implies that I think a quick pointing out that obviously you like them and you spend a lot of time and that just makes other feelings more likely should suffice. Or you can play it back to them and ask if they felt like you have been a bad friend or only interested in getting in their pants? If not, why does you developing feelings for someone in the group change that? Don't let yourself be talked into the role of some sort of bad guy just because you are a bit uncomfortable with the situation.
>>
File: 1471035063076.jpg (29KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471035063076.jpg
29KB, 650x456px
>>17632735
I'm not reading all that shit.

Just move on friendo, she's just using you for attention
>>
>>17632993
I really appreciate the insight, thank you
>>
>>17633000
You're quite welcome, good luck!!
>>
>>17632991
it looked like she would give us a chance, in the beginning

>>17632998
maybe is
>>
sweet dreams.to the fuxk game fuxknthe money and game since undo fnonnthenricoxnahifninduxjinf niggefs xnots eceb in fhensamsnscroor. Cojrncomcpare men tons anybody by iyr sywee on tc czde if eveybodunwanna be banana by on thee esiz guess I don't tfot ITN the hours One.
>>
Asked this before,

How do I know if a guy doesn't mind my disability and would still date me?
I'm mute (not deaf-mute, only mute) and I'm just getting tired of getting to know guys, forming a friendship with them only to have them eventually turn me down when I ask for a date or relationship.

Please understand that I don't mind that they don't want to date me because of my disability - I can understand why it would put people off. I'm just looking for a way to figure this out without getting disappointed every time.

Also I don't want to straight up be like "HEY WOULD YOU DATE ME?" doubt that would seem normal..
>>
>>17632945
Ive already texted her, I just dunno if i wait for a real conversation opportunity to arise, or just try and push it
>>
>>17633055

How do you get to know them in the first place? Does it tend to be online at first?
>>
>>17633063
No not usually, I tend to be relatively outgoing (not clubbing but just like activities) and get to meet lots of people through friends.
>>
Anons, would you date someone with a chronic pain disorder? I'm talking crying and puking my life out once or twice a week, I addition to "casual" daily pain.
>>
>>17633055
If you are mute how can you talk to us right now?

Busted.
>>
File: 1457585376399.webm (1MB, 462x270px) Image search: [Google]
1457585376399.webm
1MB, 462x270px
>>17633055
pls date me. Hope you like anal. We're gonna be doing lots of it
>tfw really like disabled qts
>>
>>17633084
Are you going to post this crap every time you see me posting now?
>>
>>17632762
You read the instructions.
Post on topic please.
>>
>>17633096
you don't like anal ?
>>
Do guys like snuggling, if they're snuggling up to a girl?
>>
>>17633077
Real talk: I would not be scared off by it at first if I was really into them, but it absolutely would strain the relationship because it is just a very difficult issue to deal with (basically dealing with not being able to help your loved one when they feel like they're dying) and that's going to make it hard for thing to remain casual or lighthearted even in the early stages. Will probably work out to your disadvantage more often than to your advantage, but I think if you meet the right person who can find a way around it and ways to be there for you despite being relatively powerless, it will also deepen your bond lots.
>>
>>17633084
>>17633096
Can you still make noises during sex?
>>
>>17633055
the direct approach is often the best approach. "HEY WOULD YOU DATE ME", while direct, could be reworked to sound a little more palatable, though. convey interest without going overboard, eventually someone will be interested. its a numbers game for everyone, really. personally, i am intrigued by the idea of a girl that would rely more on non verbal communication, as i am the sort that is skeptical of most of the things people say to me anyway.
>>
>>17633106
YES
>>
>>17633106
some do, some do not. circumstantial, depends on girl, how we feel about her, etc
>>
>>17633077
Yeah, but tell the other person please. It'd freak me the fuck out if that just happened randomly and I didn't know what the fuck was going on.
>>
>>17633113
You sound very happy about that >>17633116
What would your circumstances be for feeling comfortable snuggling up to her?
>>
>>17633112
Thanks for the input, would asking friends (that are also friends to them) to ask them for me be an option? Just to make it seem more casual and not totally desperate?

>i am intrigued by the idea of a girl that would rely more on non verbal communication, as i am the sort that is skeptical of most of the things people say to me anyway.

Most perfect thing I read all day
>>
>>17633109
Yeah I understand that, that's basically the reason I'm very hesitant to go into a committed relationship, after my last one.

>>17633118
Of course I'd tell my partner. I mean they'd notice in any case but I wouldn't want to keep it a secret. I play it down sometimes though, as not to worry people.
>>
>>17633055
What's it like being mute? Do you spend more time on social media because of it? Do you just use sign language a lot of the time?
>>
>>17633119
Honestly, guys have to kinda play it down because that's just how it is, but is nice as fuck to cuddle/snuggle or whatever with some. Closeness like that without sex is highly underrated.
>>
>>17633077
It would probably be an issue yeah, because I'm a very physical person. I like to hug, kiss, snuggle, and just wrestle/play around with my boyfriends. It would be incredibly difficult for me to be with someone I was afraid of touching.
But if its any consolation, its not like it's your fault or anything, you're not doing anything wrong. But we all just have to play with the cards we're dealt. Someone will come along eventually.
>>
File: 1424810975841.jpg (432KB, 740x760px) Image search: [Google]
1424810975841.jpg
432KB, 740x760px
Why does it seem like every girl I like already has a bf?
>>
>>17633119
i would have to legitimately like the girl in question, as opposed to her just being something to fuck. cuddling indicates interest beyond physical to me. physical interest must also be present, though
>>
>>17633077
No.
I have a lot of health issues and it would be pretty hard to deal with someone sick as well.
>>
>>17633158
Unlucky, live in a small area, you're super picky, a lot of things
>>
>>17633158
Because they are attractive and you're not the only one who likes attractive girls.
>>
>that one word response to paragraphs of text
lol
>>
>>17633126
>Do you spend more time on social media because of it?

I wouldn't say so, I'm not too involved with social media.

>Do you just use sign language a lot of the time?

Nope, not really. I attend a regular University and went to a normal school.
Though I know SL I don't use it a lot in daily life. I rely on a tablet I type on and/or paper and pen.
>>
>>17633055
I like mute girls. How do I meet mute girls?
>>
>>17633122
do not go through an intermediary, this is weird unless you are 12. your best bet, in my opinion, is just put yourself out there. hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. after a certain point, rejection becomes a non-issue. it happens, dwelling on it or worrying about it is counterproductive.

id be interested in conversing with you. do you have skype or kik or anything of that nature?
>>
>>17633177
Why are you a mute? Can you not produce sound?
Must you scream but have no mouth?
>>
File: 1473056290695.jpg (394KB, 2793x1862px) Image search: [Google]
1473056290695.jpg
394KB, 2793x1862px
>>17633169
>>17633174
well this is really depressing, what's a guy to do when the pretty ones are taken
>>
>>17633183
> this is weird unless you are 12

Telling me that a little too late..

I certainly don't dwell over rejection anymore at this point - I just dwell over the fact that I keep investing time and resources into relationships that will not turn into anything other than a friendship.

I was thinking about making a kik or skype for 4chan purposes for a bit now. Just write down your kik and I will get in touch with you in a bit
>>
>>17633141
That's not a problem whatsoever, physical contact I mean. I have chronic migraines, any sort of touching is completely fine.

>>17633160
Yeah I can understand that. Would be doubly difficult.

>>17633184
Harlan pls
>>
>>17633191
Become good enough to get a Pretty One, go for younger girls.
>>
File: 1456838006628.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456838006628.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
>>17633205
go for younger girls it is then
>>
>>17633191
Don't really agree with the other comments, it is absolutely worth evaluating whether you are trying to get with girls who look significantly better than you, but it's not necessarily the reason. Also you did not specify whether you know this from others/online or from them personally, but "sorry, I have a boyfriend" is also just a cop out to blow a guy off without explicitly rejecting him as a potential lover.

If you do come to the conclusion that you want to get with a girl who is "out of your league" physically, you'll have to try harder to let your other qualities shine. That she's hotter than you does not have to mean that she's overall a better catch. So if you're an average looking guy who is the focus of all group events because you're charismatic and funny, do not ask her out one on one but make sure she sees you in group settings for a few times before ever knowing that you might be interested in her. Give her time to see more than just your appearance and to see you as just a (single) guy, not as a suitor lining up for her.
Obviously this is a striking example that few people fit, but a more practical example would be to seek girls out according to your hobbies (provided they are not -too- male dominated). Like reading and can talk great about your love for books? Join a reading circle. Basically, put yourself in the context where you get to show off your best side, preferably when there's already selection bias for having similar priorities/interests.
>>
>>17633196
>keep investing time and resources into relationships that will not turn into anything other than a friendship.
i think we have all known this feel at some point or another. wasting anything sucks, especially time. resources are replaceable, time is not. however, if something has been learned, it is not a total loss.

kik=thehypnotoad777
>>
>>17633191
Keep trying, lower your standards, move/branch out to larger cities, someone will come along eventually. But the more you expect, the longer you will wait.
Theres nothing necessarily wrong with having high standards, even if you are hypocritical and do not apply those same standards to yourself, but you have to recognize then it's your own choice to be single since you are waiting around for closer and closer to perfection. So you can't complain.

Good news is, assuming youre young, couples break up left and right. Hardly any relationship made in the early 20's will last much more than a year or two, if even that long at all. Just gotta be in the right place at the right time from there.
>>
>>17633212
WHO DIS?
>>
>>17633197
Ah gotcha, sorry the only experience I've had with someone who had a "chronic pain disorder" was like, you could not physically touch her at all or she'd keel over. Didn't know migraines applied to that same label.

In that case, it wouldn't be an immediate deal breaker but it would still probably be a strain, as would any kind of severe medical problem/disability though. I wouldn't be able to say yes or no unless I had tried it though, so at best I would give them a chance but in the end I have to do whats right for me overall. And if I can't deal with it I might have to bail, it's nothing personal. But provided you're a good person all around, you're interesting and lovable, I'm sure you wouldn't have too much difficulty getting a girl to fall for you and stick it out even through the hard parts. After all, we've all got our own shit, just depends on what you personally can and cannot cope with.
>>
File: 1473809823910.gif (1007KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473809823910.gif
1007KB, 500x250px
Girls, do you have to take birth control pills at specific times?
Have you experienced any side effects in particular?
>>
>>17633273
Never personally went on the pill exactly because of all the side effects but yes, you are supposed to take it at the same time daily. The 99% effectiveness rate is thrown around a lot but that's with perfect use, not typical use... perfect use includes sticking to the same times, typical use does not.
>>
>>17633273
Permanently fucking up hormones and am unable to have kids due to it? Yeah, that.
>>
>>17633273
Reoccuring UTIs, fucked up hormones like the other anon said. Ironically, unable to have sex due to inability to stay turned on/lubricate.
>>
File: 1409602665320.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1409602665320.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>17633286
>>17633287
>>17633292
Damn it sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

So girls take it purely for convenience? As in pregnancy becomes one less thing to worry about?

Or are there other reasons to take it?
>>
>>17633329
They can alleviate/control your period.
>>
Girls, would you date me based off the boards I visit
>/fit/
>/adv/
>/wsg/
>>
Would inviting a girl for like lunch or something through text instead of in person for the first time be alright, or would it seem like a pussy move or something?

>work with girl
>want to do something with her
>usually work opposite shifts so we see each other for like an hour or 2 before one of us leaves
>we rarely get downtime since we work in a busy place

I don't ever really have the opportunity to ask in person due to the demands of the place, but one of my other coworkers said I should ask this chick out because as she says "we seem to get along well" when we're working together
>>
>>17633334
No. Get some interests.
>>
>>17633329
One of the big reasons is that many men despise condoms. Just pay attention to threads in which a guy mentions using condoms on here and it'll get filled with stuff like "if she loved you she'd get on the pill" / "condom sex is not real sex". Also a big reason for why STDs are so damn common.

Anyway, obviously taking the pill puts the ball in the woman's court. She can fuck up but it's up to her judgment. A condom can be pulled off secretly while going at it doggy, or it can rip. That is a lot more scary to imagine than potentially missing a pill, which you have control over yourself. That and many girls get on the pill while young when they've only heard positive stuff: the one girl whose acne almost cleared up, the girl who suddenly had boobs.

Another reason is that UDIs can be pretty daunting because they are not easily removed and hurt (a lot, depending on who you ask) to insert. The copper spiral makes your periods heavier and more painful.

One more reason to take the pill is that it conveniently allows you to skip your period if you feel like it, eg to have hot bloodless birthday sex or wear a cute sundress in a pastel color on the last day of summer.

Honestly shit like this is why it pisses me the fuck off when men are all "hurr durr women have so many options". Yeah, and they all fucking suck in their own ways. Not saying condoms don't suck but don't act like the pill is a magical solution that doesn't cause anyone harm just because YOU don't have to deal with the downsides, that can be much more severe than (but also include) less pleasant sex.
>>
>>17633345
Self hatred is an interest
>>
Girls:

I bumped into a girl in class who I fell out with two weeks ago after seeing for a while in summer. By chance the previous night id sent her a text just talking about a song we both like how it reminded me of her and could we talk. She seemed fairly happy to see me but didn't want to stand and talk, got kind of irritated when I tried to follow her, said she'd text me as she's in uni all week.

I sent her a text after the next lecture grovelling a bit saying I wished I'd apologised, and how much I was regretting what I said two weeks previous, which she's not responded to and it's been 9 hours.

Should I chalk this one up to an L already or wait a bit longer ? Bearing in mind we were really close in summer, she didn't seem overly horrified to see me even though I was very rude to her few weeks previous. Have you ever been in an argument with a boy and waited a day or two to reply after he's spilled his heart out?
>>
>>17633334
Girls, me too.
/fit/
/adv/
/g/
/pol/
/out/
/ck/
>>
>>17633352
Yeah it seems pretty obvious that she's done. Everything you say gives off the impression that you are much more emotionally involved than she is and she's put off by that. If a person is done with your shit and just wants some space and to gather their thoughts, do not crowd them. She gave you a clear sign by telling you off while you were just trying to make small talk, your declaration afterwards might have been understandable but it was entirely misplaced and likely only annoyed her more. Also because she did not appreciate your presence already, and now you are not just unloading another emotional message on her, she'll also feel (more) guilty for not wanting to have much to do with you right now.
She told you outright that she would contact you. Honor it in the future if someone tells you that.

Not saying that the whole situation is necessarily your fault, by the way, too little context for that... but regardless.
>>
File: 1410272485329.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1410272485329.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>17633347
>That and many girls get on the pill while young when they've only heard positive stuff: the one girl whose acne almost cleared up, the girl who suddenly had boobs.

You know that sounds similar to young guys who jump on roids and HGH

Thanks for the responses though, it's not really something I'd feel comfortable asking a female acquaintance.
>>
>>17633334
>>17633356
Guys, me too
/adv/
/int/
/trv/
/fit/
>>
Girls: ⭐ plese remambe you r all butiful and inikue in ur own wauy
>>
>>17633380
>/adv/
Potential red flag
>/int/
The CP board. Big red flag.
>/trv/
The hook up board. Big big red flag.
>/fit/
P cool bord
>>
>>17633373
Haha well, what can I say, I vividly remember being a flat thirteen year old so I can vouch for the appeal of surprise boobs, I can tell you that. At that age no one should be in the position to make (relatively) uninformed decisions that potentially impact their long term health.

Also I just saw that I forgot to include that but an argument against newer forms of implants (that give off lower doses of hormones) is that they're relatively new and obviously it usually takes years for patterns to really emerge in terms of side effects... on top of it just feeling less impactful (especially for a young girl) to swallow some pill than have a doctor put something up your cooch.

No problem at all, yeah, I understand, it's not the most socially accepted question and honestly a lot of girls take them and don't think about it too much until years later so depending on who you ask they might not even have an opinion. Another factor I didn't mention yet is also that as I said in an earlier post, the number thrown around for oral BC effectiveness is typically 99% or even slightly higher, while this is only true for perfect use (which no one can manage, because which teenager really remembers to take this pill exactly at the same time every day regardless of what's going on in their dramatic life?) yet this makes A LOT of women believe that only the pill is a lot safer than just condoms... which isn't quite the case, also because the figure thrown around for condoms (~92%) accounts for tears or blemishes on the condom that were already present or made by her fingernails when tearing it open. Few people realize that you are supposed to check them for damage under a light source before putting it on. So the number for the pill is positively skewed and the number for condoms negatively skewed.
>>
>>17633387
>CP board
what ?
>>
>>17633391
The archive site for /int/ got taken down due to so much cp being archived
>>
>>17633373
Also, fun fact vouching for shitty female BC: I once looked up on female condoms (pretty much exactly what you imagine it to be, only because they go inside you need to get them fitted and wear one that you wash etc instead of throwaways) to see if they'd be a valid and hormoneless option as they are deep within the vagina and not as much of a nuisance to the man as condoms are. Well, turns out they are great except when your anatomy is so that if your bowels are full that pressed up against your vagina in a way that tilts the "condom" and makes it useless. And the way you find out that this happens to be the case for you is, you guessed it, by getting pregnant! Fun stuff.
>>
>texting close girl every once in a while in the middle of random stuff
>she tells me a gust of wind blew her hair all over the place on her way to work
>say she could do modeling for L'oreal because she's worth it
>get an 'ahaha' in return
I'm interested in her, but I realized only just now I gave her a cheesy pickup-line.
If she responds like this it's not a bad signal, right?
>>
>>17633369

It's my fault. Was on the phone to her when I was off my face on ketamine and when she said she was getting annoyed and wanting off the phone I went off on her , told her see if I care, il go get with someone else, then went home with a slut that night. We weren't exactly official, but shed jokingly referred to herself as my gf, and I was going to ask her when I came back into town for uni.
>>
>>17633380
>girl on /fit/
LONDON
>>
>>17633412
Yikes. Yeah I'd just cut your losses here. If she comes around she comes around, but don't expect it and don't plan your life around it.
>>
>>17633410
Cheesy pick up lines are fine as long as they're not intended to be anything but that.

Besides, you're overthinking it, to me it sounds like a completely normal little joke.
>>
How can I make my girlfriend respect me?

Right now she completely disregards my opinion on how I'm hurt/annoyed by certain things she does, and continues to do such things as if to spite me.

To be more precise I told her not to swear when speaking to me, yet all I seem to hear form her is cussing.

How do I approach this?
>>
>>17633381
k.
>>
>>17633434
Respect yourself enough to not accept this treatment. Spoiler: you failed by not dumping her already. Though to be fair, if this (swearing) is something she's always done, you shouldn't have gotten together with her only to correct her behavior that has little to do with your overall relationship.

The way to step it up is by acting more assertive. Stop talking to her if she does stuff just to spite her. Don't ignore her, just leave after a remark or two without results. Typically this snaps people out of it and then you can tell her, look, by now it's not about the swearing anymore but by you not taking my word seriously when I express something I (dis)like in the relationship. Honestly though, I don't know how long this has been going on but once you've lost someone's respect, it is REALLY hard to gain it back.
>>
>>17633434
Bend her over your knee and spank her and call her a naughty girl (in a stern but playful voice, don't shout).

It doesn't have to be hard don't hurt her (unless she's into that sort of thing), just so she understands who's more dominant.

If you're not already, try being more dominant in the bedroom. That doesn't mean being a douche, just be the one to take charge.

This advice is sort of biased, I have no idea what kind of grill your gf is so it might not work on her, but it worked on mine.

By doing this you might be able to turn friction between you and your girl into a source of excitement.
>>
>>17633413
dont know about that man, girls on /fit/ usually aren't attractive girls
>>
>>17633465
Neither are they here.
>>
So I'm a college freshman guy but I'm 29. I look young for my age but I feel like my chances with girls are diminished because of my age. How bad is it when you meet a guy in college but find out they're around that age? Is it a big factor or not so much?
>>
>>17633373
I am surprised that there is no girls with positive experiences with pills on this board.

I've been using them for several years since my 1st year of university, and things went great. My periods became easier to experience (before that I was literally taking days off, lying in a bath/bed and crying was the only option), my skin cleared up a bit & I was more comfortable having sex without a fear of a breaking condom.

But I have to say those who blame pills for STDs have their point. However, I don't have sex without a condoms since pills are not infection-proof, and if I ever will (in a long, committed relationship), I'll kindly ask that person to do a full check-up together before we'll jump in.

I got consultations concerning pills in general with several doctors that I & my family trust, got tested before doctor allowed me to go on pill to be sure I have no contraindications (I don't remember all of it, but I guess it was blood test for blood coagulability, liver blood tests, several ultrasounds). I also do checkups once in 6 months. So far I am happy with the options I have.
>>
>>17633473
Depends entirely on the individual. For some girls it will be a turn on, others will find it somewhat odd. It also depends on how many not stereotypically young people there are walking around.

Personal experience, I did some mild flirting with a guy in my year who's around thirty one (I'm twenty three)... it was not his age itself that made me not interested in pursuing, but the realization that he'd expressly chosen to YOLO through his twenties. I am more than sick of college by this point and it was just too weird for me, to imagine having much in common with a guy who was more clueless about what he wanted out of life than me yet eight years my senior. So there's more to it than bare age.
>>
Girls,

Me and my LDR girlfriend just closed the distance. We had a bunch of sex on the road home.

Everytime we were having sex, she had multiple intense orgasms and was so insanely wet. Her body would clench up and spasm and I would just pull her in and hold tight. It was so fucking hot...

We had sex one of the nights and I simply could not build up to cuming. It felt so good, and she had a huge orgasm and was basically like, I can't go on after something as intense as that. It doesn't really bother me, shit happens right. She cums so quickly that I need to figure out how to faster.

Should I be worried I'm broken down there or something? I have no idea why that happened. What should I do in the future if I can't build up to an O\?
>>
>>17633510
Maybe she's just a person who cums rather quickly, say you're going at it for a long time and haven't came, maybe talk to a doctor to see if that's ok
>>
>>17633420

Ugh. I know she still cares though. Right now she's reading all the messages of a group chat for a class in uni I met her in even though she's left, and in her words she kept it to 'keep tabs on me'

This break is gonna suck, need to get out, meet more girls asap
>>
>>17633510
Obviously I don't have a dick but still, speaking from personal experience of years, I learned to stop questioning my genitals unless there's real pain, burning etc. Bodies aren't machines, sometimes it won't happen and there's no telling why. It will make a huge improvement in your sex life if you can learn to quickly accept it and work your way around it. Shit will happen. Women get their periods and potentially UTIs, men have issues getting it up after a few drinks, cold sores can make kissing/oral impossible... the more ways you know to express your desire for each other the better. And it can actually be pretty fun to have sex in a really different way for once, or with a different focus. If you remain flaccid congrats, she can now deepthroat you perfectly without any discomfort. If you have no orgasm building, you can ride that pussy off into the sunset for as long as she likes. If for whatever reason you just can't get the right sensation going to push you over the edge, masturbate yourself once she's done while she cuddles up to you and whispers dirty things in your ears, it's incredibly hot.
You get the idea. Do not make your body into the enemy or it's going to put pressure on sex that will both cause psychological performance issues (that are -not- as breezy as physical ones typically are for young folks) and will make sex into a serious performance time instead of playtime.
>>
>>17633545
>Obviously I don't have a dick
how is that obvious ?
>>
>>17633552
Because you're in ask the opposite sex thread asking for female opinions?
>>
>>17632769
>girls around me

That was your first mistake.
>>
So I've been dating a girl for a week but we've known each other for pretty much 3 years as friends... kinda feel like we're going a bit fast we've already had sex and talk a lot online. but it's going really well. Is it meant to feel different when you've known each other for a while?
>>
>>17633525
Sorry to tell you man but at this point it would be a pretty shady mark of character if she still wanted you back. Imagine a friend told you that a girl he was semi-dating got high off her ass, flipped her shit at him for pretty much no reason, and then went out and spite-fucked someone else. What you would tell him is what everyone is telling her including her better judgment.
>>
I want to hear a girl's take on a situation I'm in right now.

I'm friends with a girl who I think might be into me. She sort of acts like it, and another friend of mine is convinced that she is. But, a little while ago, she told me she had a friend she wanted to set me up with, and even started to make plans about how to make that happen, but I haven't heard anything about it lately. Honestly, I'd be good with either of them; the one I know is pretty cute, and I get along with her, and her friend is also cute and sounds cool. Mostly, I'm confused about how she's acting, though.

So girls, if you were interested in a guy, would you act like you want to set him up with your friend? Do you think she's trying to back out on making those plans because she's interested?
>>
>>17633571
Can't speak for everyone but I got with a friend from years once and we also moved really fast. The deep trust was already there, what would be the point in dancing around it? Or well, perhaps to prolong the state where you're still hoping for the first time, if you have insane self control, but other than that...
If it works for you it doesn't really matter whether it's standard or not. Trust your feeling and what you have together over some rational idea of how a relationship should progress.
>>
>>17633578
I think your perception is spot on.
Go for her.
>>
>>17633579
thanks, i think thats probably the best way to go about it :)
>>
For guys: Prostate Stimulation Advice?

Messing around with my guy, I found that we both really enjoy putting a solid amount of pressure on his prostate via the taint. He cums really hard after I lick/press with fingers there. But I have no idea what I'm doing and he's never had anyone play with that whole area so he's not sure how to direct me..but I feel like there's some technique I could learn with this. What else can I do with prostate stem stuff?
>>
>>17633578
Yeah, plausible enough. Trying to talk about girls ("what's your type?" "who's your celebrity crush?" "did you really hook up with x?" "do you like my friend?" -> though that can also be sincere testing the waters for her friends) is an opening girls use fairly often to sort of make sex/women/relationships a topic you now officially discuss. Plus general interest in what attracts you. This is also why girls sometimes flaunt interest for other guys - it can either be a way to hopefully make the guy competitive or downright jealous, but also a way to invite him to mind her love life. Guys usually miss that because they don't like hearing about other men and don't understand the reasoning behind it.

Either way, it is possible that she realized she didn't actually want to set you up with the friend. It's also possible that she realized that you were not that compatible and/or her friend herself backed out after hearing more about you or realizing your friend was serious about setting you up. I'd say, take up her invitation and start teasing her with that blind date she owes you... basically try to get her out of her shell and give off clearer signs about what she wants. "My friend actually started liking this guy" -> might be an excuse, but there's no way for you to know so you're pretty much forced to drop the option of dating her friend. Some vague nonsense that don't quite add up as a reason why she backed out? Interesting.
>>
>>17633590
No problem, enjoy what you have!
>>
>>17633273
Specific times as in, on the hour same time every day? It's recommended to do so for effectiveness, but I hardly ever do. I take my pill around the same span of time, usually upon waking, each day though and have had no issues.
If you are talking about side effects in general, I personally haven't noticed much. The only thing I can say that is a negative side effect is that my breasts are significantly more tender 24/7 than they were before I went on the pill, and during the time I'm supposed to be having my period (I use the pill to skip them though) they are particularly swollen and painful to the touch
However I also do not use it as birth control, as I am not having sex, I only use it to regulate my cycle. That being said though, I wouldn't trade it for the world, I have yet to see a side effect that makes everything else it gives me not worth it.
>>17633329
Some people need it medically. I'm on it because I would practically bleed out every month (sometimes twice) my flow was so heavy and irregular. I would black out due to blood loss on my peak days. I'd also have 9-10 day long periods on average, which occasionally happened more than once a month. Shit was a horror show.
It also can help with acne and some other hormonal issues, IE pms. The pill does far more than just simply prevent pregnancy.
>>
Some random woman stared me straight in the eye for 10 seconds, what was her problem?
>>
If I'm naturally ugly (as in, I'm not ugly due to poor diet and lack of excercise, I was just born looking funny) should I just accept that I'm doomed to be with conventionally unattractive girls?

I know that sounds horrible and shallow, but I simply can't seem to find a girl that's interested that I also find physically attractive.
>>
>>17633636
If you're self conscious then definitely work towards improving what you dislike about yourself. It will take a little self help and a lot of time but chances are you'll only need to put in a little effort to go a long way.
Accept what you can't change, but find the strength to change what you can.

As for not being attracted to other girls, I have found, personally for me, that if you are attracted to their personality then you find it easy to become attracted to them physically. Not the other way round though.
>>
>>17633644
But bruh, I look Mclovin levels of dorky and unattractive. (I don't know the name of the actor, and he got to be kinda ok looking over the years anyways).
>>
For everyone because why not:

I briefly dated a girl who used the 'let's just be friends' line several months ago. Fine, I respect that. What I don't like is that she has consistently stepped over the line multiple times including the most recently spamming my text box with apologies about not making a recital appearance of mine that many people were invited to as guests, not her exclusively. (I'm a classical musician who travels frequently). Just pages and pages of text. How can I tell her to appropriately to contact me without seeming like a dick?

In any context before a recital season several years ago I was sexually harassed over text messages from a stage manager at a recital hall venue that I haven't returned to since.
>>
>>17633635
Apparently you stared back as well, what was your problem?

For the record, I do this sometimes if I catch someone's eye and they don't smile or break the eye contact. It doesn't mean anything (for me, that is) other than that I feel comfortable looking at you as you seem to be comfortable looking at me. People interest me. If anything it would mean that I didn't get the vibe that you were impressed with me, otherwise I'd be more careful to not seem inviting.
>>
Why does she sometimes send me a kiss, but then stop when I send her one?
>>
>>17633650
Lift weights
Moisturise your skin daily
Buy acne cream
Get a good hair cur
Get contacts or laser eye surgery
Get braces or something
Grow out a beard

There's lots you can do and its all low effort
>>
>>17633677
If I question everything she does over text id be diagnosed with anxiety

It is what it is
>>
>>17633636
Part of your answer is >>17633218

Part of it is that conventionally unattractive =/= unattractive to you. Once you get to know someone well you start seeing things about them that get you going and it's going to be a deeper sort of attraction because of the person it belongs to. Believe it or not, even guys who date hot supermodels ultimately care more about the little freckle right under her ear, or the golden peach fuzz on the small of her back, or the way her eyes scrunch up when she's laughing really hard, than that her tits are perfect. Perfect tits are arousing and pretty: those other things are arousing, pretty (to you) and also deeply romantic, endearing, captivating, familiar or exotic and so on. This is one of those things you need to experience to believe it, though.
>>
>>17633334
girls, how about me?
/mu/
/lit/
/sci/
/out/
>>
>>17633689
Stop piggybacking off my question >:(
>>
>>17633696
No >:(
>>
How do I initiate conversation with girls that I don't know and don't have any connection with?
>>
>>17633711
Same way you would with anyone. Make small talk about something you have in common (like a class), might have in common ("are you also taking bus x? do you know if it-"), ask her what book she's reading, whatever. Everything goes. All that's important to remember is that when she acts less than enthusiastic, leave her alone again. You're free to try to strike up a talk with anyone you like, but persisting after discouraging signs is uncomfortable.
>>
File: tmp_27421-IMG_1958-694030893.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27421-IMG_1958-694030893.png
181KB, 309x323px
For girls: do you have any social media? Like snapchat. Do you add random guys? How many friends do you have on those apps? How much attention do you get from them? If you had a bf or have one atm, do you still care for the attention of these strangers? Are you tempted to cheat on him because of so many opportunities? Be honest
>>
>>17632733
i usually texts girls numbers right away saying hey its *insert name*. they always reply back
>>
>>17633728
No social media. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>17633673
>Apparently you stared back as well, what was your problem?

What was i suppose to do? Kneel before her like some cuck? I will assume they have a problem with me if you dont say anything.
>>
>>17633593
>take up her invitation and start teasing her with that blind date she owes you
This is what I was thinking about doing. The event she wanted me to meet her friend at is this weekend, and she hasn't brought it up at all.

I was sort of part of a weird conversation between her and another friend today, where she basically admitted to liking someone before shutting the conversation down. From the way she's been acting, I think there's a good chance it's me, I just think it's strange she would even talk about setting me up with someone else in the first place, even if she might be avoiding it now.
>>
>>17633735
Break the eye contact if you found it uncomfortable? I mean, after a few seconds it might seem like you're losing a staring competition but you can do it right away. Or hell, even after a few seconds as long as you're indifferent enough about it, just give her the most neutral glance then look at something else.

What's wrong with a neutral gaze? I mean sure, if you keep it up for a minute it gets very creepy, but for a couple of seconds... again I can't speak for her but when I do this I'm just taking in their face.
>>
I went to the store one day and there was a new cashier there and my friend joking around said i thought she was cute she went red and started acting like she didnt hear him and was nervous laughing to another employee on how to ring up what we were getting. well now everytime i go there she always looks over at me and always locks eyes. I mean im not ugly and ive hooked up with girls at parties b4 but they always come up to me because i suck at approaching.

How should i approach her im just so used to girls coming up to me.
>>
>>17633741
Read up on some of the questions from guys here and ponder upon how weird/incomprehensible some might come across if you don't know the story behind it. People are weird. Maybe she convinced herself that you and her would never work out so she tried to pair you up to not be tempted. Maybe she had some romantic comedy idea that you'd go all "NO! I don't want anyone but YOU!". Maybe it is just the only way she knows safe meddling with your love life that she wants to be a part of. Maybe she owes her friend and the friend has a crush on you already.
At the end of the day you don't know and can only control your own actions. I see enough positive signs to proceed.
>>
>>17633749
When did i say i found it uncomfortable? It just pissed me off since it felt like she was challenging me.
>>
>>17633763
Slip in a note with your phone number with your stuff, and tell her "give me a call if you ever feel like having drinks together" or a variation. Then make it a point to return quickly and act so neutral and normal that she knows you won't make shit weird for her if she says no.

This is the most acceptable way to ask someone out who is at work and forced to be polite and friendly to customers.
>>
>>17633774
I thought it was kind of implied by you having a strategy to deal with it and now trying to figure out what her underlying motive was... just because she looked at you. Hell, there's even a chance (especially if it was far away) that she actually had the thousand yard stare going on and didn't register that she happened to look at someone.
>>
>>17633779
would u think she would be interested though thats y i really dont like approaching girls unless im introduced or forced into a situation with them, rejection makes me so nervous
>>
>>17633810
Is it really rejection if she just never calls you? It seems like a pretty safe environment to put yourself out there for the first time.

It sounds promising but it's hard to tell. Some girls get giggly very easily and then the comment about liking her could've done the trick. But I think there's more. Any girl with half a brain who is not actually interested would be smarter than to make a point out of locking eyes every time after an introduction like that.
>>
>>17633790
It was not a random stare it as she moved her head alongside my position.
>>
>>17633827
I don't know man, maybe it's just that I haven't been there and otherwise I would understand but just your description doesn't sound that extraordinary to me. Sure some people never look strangers in the face but plenty do. Perhaps it is just a lot more common for men to do this to women than the other way around.
>>
>>17633816
alright thanks i think im going to do that next time i go. hopefully it works out
>>
>>17633841
Good luck!!
>>
>>17633728
Only social media I have is a facebook, I have snap chat but I don't really consider that social media anymore than I consider texting social media. I do not add anyone I have never met with and have seen irl on either though, and certainly not complete randos.
I currently have around 150 "friends" on facebook, but in all honesty I probably only ever even talk to or care for maybe 10 of them. Most of those people are just people I went to high school with that I can't be assed to delete. And I'd say all but maybe 30-40 of them are relatively inactive. And a chunk of those people are either family, or friend's family.
Snapchat I have 28 contacts. Of those, I only ever actually snap 4. All but one is female, and the one that isn't is my best friend's boyfriend. 99% of the time, when I snap one of them, I'm snapping all 4 of those people.

As for cheating, this is just my policy on cheating in general. I would never cheat. The second I feel like I'm looking for the door, I'd dump him properly. Its so incredibly easy to break up with someone, and I have no issues doing it. If it aint working, it aint working, and theres no sense in keeping him around if I'm interested in other people. But in all honesty, idk what "opportunities" you're talking about, unless you mean on a strictly sexual nature (IE, hooking up is extremely easy online). I am not going to ever find some random asshole on the internet to fall in love with. I only ever come to like people through personal face to face interaction. So if I were a cheater, I'd be cheating on him with someone I already knew irl than some face on a computer screen.

Idk if you're insecure about your gf or potential gfs being online so much, but its 2016. Everyone's online, and there's plenty of people who would never use the internet to troll for dick/pussy.
>>
File: tmp_27421-IMG_1133-287137008.png (1MB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27421-IMG_1133-287137008.png
1MB, 900x1000px
>>17633857
Yes i am insecure... i met a girl online through okcupid and now only talk to he through snap.. ive yet to meet her in person but im paranoid that she will cheat because its 2016 and social media has made girls think they are goddesses..
>>
>>17633728
i have snapchat and facebook but only keep up with family and old friends on them.

opportunity definitely doesn't create a desire to cheat. i could only imagine wanting to cheat if my relationship were falling apart, and even then, i'd break up instead.
>>
>>17634028
Thanks this give me hope
>>
>>17634011
I dont think thats social media mate, I think thats just some girls.
>>
Females: If you were a felon, what would be the best way of breaking up with you? Clean break over the phone? Or travel the 12 miles by public transportation?
>>
ok im at work, multiple girls rub against me.

am i a pimp or what?
>>
>>17634102
Women dont want to be approached during their job hours even if they say they want you to fuck them 24/7 so assume they are just seeing you as a friend

TL;DR I dont know anymore so ignore what i say.
>>
>>17634142
thats actually how i feel. theyre the ones that touch me. one girl slaps my ass its pretty degrading.
>>
File: 1461649022890.jpg (55KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1461649022890.jpg
55KB, 800x596px
If I ask a girl out and she turns out to have a boyfriend/like someone else, how do I keep my spaghetti in my pockets and not act like a dingus?
>>
Should I bring a give a girl a gift when I ask her out on a date?
>>
>How to tell a guy about how I like his personality traits without being creepy? How to apologise about acting like a dick when i tried to drive him away at the same time?

>How to handle the situation that a guy you like is smitten by your best friend? She is aware of this situation and is uncomfortable she hurts both of us.
>>
>>17634214
fuck no are you high
>>
>>17634214
Absolutely not.
>>
>>17634216
>How to tell a guy about how I like his personality traits without being creepy? How to apologise about acting like a dick when i tried to drive him away at the same time?
Pretty much reword that into a statement and then tell him that.
>>
>>17634204
Guy but that's basic rejection

Let's see, don't plead/ask again, say you understand, be sportsmanlike and don't leave in a huff. That should cover it.
>>
How to keep a conversation going with a guy I don't know well?

I usually am fine with holding conversations, but when it comes to guys I like, I spill my fucking spaghetti
>>
What's a good place to take a girl out on a first date? Burger joint? Coffee? Movie?
>>
>>17634248
Ask him questions. What does he do for a living, what classes is he taking, what are his hobbies, does he have any pets. Just ask questions.
>>
>>17634269
Thank you anon
>>
>>17633766
>Maybe she convinced herself that you and her would never work out
That actually might make sense. I think she recently lost a lot of weight, so maybe she has confidence issues. And I'm also pretty good friends with her best friend, who is much more conventionally attractive and gets a lot of attention from guys.
>>
Ok, I have a doozy.

I've been talking with this girl online for about four months. We've been talking about our lives, but also serious sexual stuff, including how we want to fuck each other. We're both virgins. We've gotten close, but since she's also talking with another guy online (I don't know how extensively, but it's gotten sexual at least a couple of times) we've agreed it's not exclusive.

Now I have an offer on the table from a girl online in my town. As early as tomorrow I can get a blowjob from her and get paid $100, but her sugar daddy has to watch. It will be my first physical sexual experience if I go through with it. I also need money to buy a new laptop.

What should I do?
>>
>>17634320
Up to you dude. If it were me fuck I'd take the easy money. BJ's aren't that sacred anyways, and you're getting paid to cum. Win fucking win.
You aren't exclusive with this other chick, so she can't bitch.

But that's just what I would do. You do whatever you feel comfortable with. If you don't want your first blowjob to be like that then don't
>>
>talk with girl at work
>she works different hours usually so we don't talk much
>she's trying to keep her voice down
>moves closer
>jesus Christ she smells good
>compliment her perfume
>her face flushes a bit and she thanks me
>little while later she walks away
>comes back
>she put more perfume on

Girls, what just happened? Would you put on more perfume just because you got a compliment on it?
>>
>>17634403
You're either retarded or retarded. She likes you you dumb fuck.
>>
As a guy with no relationship or sexual experience - what the fuck am I supposed to do? I know fuck all about, well, I don't even know what I don't know about because I've never even been in one. I'm too "nervous" to initiate things physically because I don't know when or how to the right way, and even if I did I'd still be clueless because like I said I have literally no sexual experience. So basically I'm just probably giving girls the idea that I'm not interested, and it's just a vicious fucking cycle of "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Never got a head start in high school like literally everyone else. Trying to date in a world where everyone already has some sort of expectation when it comes to dating/relationships you obviously can't meet, and has experience you don't, seems hopeless.
>>
>>17634320
That seems kinda weird but hell I would do it. As long as they know you're a virgin and will probably pop quickly lol.
>>
>>17634417
Read a bit about PUA stuff. Take it with a grain of salt though don't become a sociopath with it, just read up on it as a guideline. There are signs you should look for.

Don't make the mistake like I did and actually try some of the shit it says because most of the time the skits fucked me over. There was a skit they said to do in a joking manner saying have they ever had phone sex? Then I ask for her phone and play like the phones are doing it like a joke. The girl fucking thought it was childish and completely ruined my chances with her even though it was going so well.
>>
>>17634320
You want to fuck this girl. She wants to fuck you. He wants to pay you to have her suck your dick.
The only question here is are you comfortable with having this guy watch your first sexual encounter
>>
Would most quiet guys like it if a girl approached them first?
>>
>>17634454
Fuck yes.
>>
>>17634438
It's two different girls.
>>
>>17634454
Oh, please yes. That would be the best shit ever.
>>
>>17634454
This would be a giant relief yes honestly more girls should do this they just always expect a guy to make the move.
>>
>>17634081
Are you trying to ask how to break up with a female felon? There are all kinds of females and all kinds of felons. Be more specific.
>>
>>17634463
>>17634467
Glad this is positive, been trying to approach a quiet dude, I want to get to know him, and hopefully become more than friends.

He let me borrow valve oil last week and I felt like this
https://youtu.be/CDuUK0LsK_E
>>
OK so I think this girl might like me but I'm finding it very hard to read the signs. She sometimes would randomly look back behind at me in class this happened like twice. She randomly one day just looked back while me and a guy friend were talking expecting to be part of the conversation so I included her and we talked about our engineering class.

Later on I mentioned to the guy friend that she's cute and he said go for it and then he would give me her number. I was kinda shocked I had no idea he even talked to her or anything or how he got her number but I said no it might be weird if I didn't ask for it myself. He's kinda short, I think a little shorter than her, and he has a gf so I never thought he would be the guy to try to go for her or anything.

I honestly just don't know if she was actually interested in me now or my friend. I also don't know if that time she randomly looked back for the conversation was before or after my friend talked to her and got her number. He said it in a very normal way like he got any person's number like it was no big deal.

She doesn't seem like she's too shy, not entirely outward but not shy.

If I were to try to get her number how should I go about it. I kinda feel like I got cucked by my friend since it's very easy for him to be social and outward and maybe all those signs were just for him.

Should I ask my friend the details and maybe advice? I honestly don't want to do this kinda because I've been good friends with guys before that always look out for themselves. He seems cool, but so have my friends that fucked me over.
>>
>>17632718
How would you feel if your best friend of 3 years asked you out?
>>
>>17634454
It certainly helps if you're cute, superficial it may seem but truth nonetheless, but probably any quiet guy especially would find it rejuvenating cause the ball's on his side of the court in a way.

If you're thinking about it then why not. Can't hurt at worst and most guys would take that as a big surprise, very unexpected.
>>
>>17634535
Assuming you're asking girls, it'd depend on how I felt about him
>>
>>17633663

Anyone got anything on this?
>>
>>17634529
So anything? Is this a sign maybe she's into me and she's shy or probably not? Should I just ask my friend the details on how they met and got the number or no?
>>
>>17634529

Don't take help from anyone, do it yourself. You don't want him to be a hanger on or a 'I helped set you two up,' if he tries to swoop in for the leftovers if it all goes south.
>>
File: 1475002872244.jpg (174KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475002872244.jpg
174KB, 500x375px
Why are women so emotional especially when they are on their period?

>Today
>GirlFriend on her period
>This has never stopped us from having sex before
>She comes over today
>Fed Ex delivers a package to me(Its her birthday present)
>She gets all excited, keeps asking what it is
>I say she has to wait
>She says if she doesn't tell me she wont have sex with me
>I say you cant withhold sex becasuse you dont get your way, Thats what bad girlfriends do
>At this point i knew i fucked up
>She is distant with me the whole night.
>Watching shit on her laptop, Giving me one word answers, Ignoring my i love yous
>She later says to me all i care about is sex and i dont want to spend time with her
>30 mins later she started to really make out with me like we normally do before sex
>She then says she wants my dick
> I give it to her
>It was awkward sex, it just didn't feel right. Not nearly as emotional as usual
>She just left, The goodbye was even more awkward then the sex

WHAT THE FUCK. Why is she being like this? Did i say anything that bad?
>>
i'm finally going to quit complaining about being beta and i'm going to ask her out

if she turns me down what's the best way to remain friends (i'm just asking her out on a date, not doing one of those cringey confession things, if that matters)?
>>
>>17634657
I'm pretty sure that's about 10% her being on her period and 90% you being a dick.
>>
>>17634681

>best way to remain friends

Planning for failure is worse than not planning at all.
>>
>>17634657
you basically said she cant say no to sex from you
>>
>>17634657

Hormones. Your lack of intelligence is also a large factor in this.
>>
>>17634681

Just ask her if she wants to go to the local pub and get a drink

After she turns you down forget about her.Why would you want to be friends with a women you have no chances of being with?
>>
>>17634681
be joe cool anon
smooth, nam' sayin?

she will be on ur cock soon
>>
>>17634693
>Why would you want to be friends with a women you have no chances of being with?
because she's still a good friend of mine, even if she doesn't have any romantic interest in me

>>17634687
desu i'm more asking so i can stop pining for her than because i think she's interested
>>
>>17634684
Dick? Why because i didnt like how she tried to use sex to get something from me?
>>17634688
No i said its not right for to use sex to get something she wants.
>>17634692
Yes i am aware i am dumb
>>
>>17634657

No, your girlfriend sounds like she's underage with that level of stupid.
>>
>>17634704
>No i said its not right for to use sex to get something she wants.

Thats not what you said, even if that is what you meant
>>
>>17634704

The virgins on the board will tell you that you should have caved in to get pussy.

Anyone with a backbone would be kind of irked that she's trying to withhold sex just to force your hand. This could have been cleared up if you'd worded it differently but still stood your ground.

>Baby, you'll get yours in due time, in every way possible.

>>17634712
His intent was correct, but his wording was poor.
>>
>>17634712
It meant more that than it did me saying she cant say no to sex from me
>>
>>17634320
>>17634352
>>17634419
>>17634438
Update. For it to happen I need to cum on the sugar daddy, but the girl is a 10/10.
>>
>>17634740
Go for it. It would be a funny story to tell a girl when youre sharing sexual experiences. Obviously hide it from the girl youve been talking with
>>
>>17634740
I'd still do it lol. Not like he's gonna be touching you at all. Still an easy 100$
>>
>>17634740
Are you comfortable cumming on the guy? If you are then do it, if not then don't
>>
>>17634657
>Did i say anything that bad?
Yes you did. You guilt tripped her about having sex with you. Even IF you meant it as a completely innocent joke, which it doesn't sound like you did, and even if she's normally receptive to that kind of thing, there's a time and a place and even then you have to have tact about that. It just came off as selfish. Then you pulled the pleading-for-immediate-forgiveness card which in her mind probably also makes it about you.

You've just got to mind her feelings better, man.
>>
I'm about to turn 21 and plan to travel up and down my state in a week long drinking binge. Girls, does this sound fun to you?
>>
>>17634856
As long as you plan on having proper transportation while being shitfaced.
I suspect you'll get a raging hangover after the first day though and puke out on the rest of the trip.

But if you're planning on inviting a chick or something, I'm sure someone would find it fun. I'd probably go if you were a close enough friend.

though be warned what and who you put your dick in while drunk homes. Remember, even if you were drunk too you're always the rapist and she's a violated victim. Feminism.
>>
>>17634846

She was guilt-tripping him first. Did you not even notice that part?

Literally she heard two words: "Bad girlfriend." That was it. The rest of it didn't matter anymore. Part of dealing with situations like those is learning how to defuse them. A clever response from OP and they would have been opening presents and fucking right then and there, but he felt hurt that she'd try to withhold sex from him just because she was too impatient to wait to open her present.

>I won't have sex with you if you don't let me see the thing you bought me right now

Yeah, I'd probably be kinda ticked off. Just a little. So it all depends on how you employ humor in the relationship already, but knowing myself...

>Well then I guess neither of us are havin' sex tonight, cause you're gonna wait, dear.

It puts the ball in my court, it shows that sex isn't everything in the relationship, and that I'll still stand my ground. What his gf secretly wanted but wouldn't actually say, because if you give them exactly what you want that's not what they want.

Why?

Because would you rather have your life go by a script you know ahead of time, or would you rather have life give you lots of wonderful surprises from someone special and you don't even have to ask?

Some people want the former, some want the latter.
>>
>>17634872
I'm thinking of inviting a girl but I don't think we're going to have sex, she's just fun to be around and even more fun when she's drunk. I'll keep your advice to not be a rapist in mind though
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 292x173px
For girls: what's the proper edicit for asking someone to dance while at a concert? I see some guys just start grinding and I'm not very comfortable doing that, I'd like to get to know you before we danced
>>
>>17634875
>She was guilt-tripping him first. Did you not even notice that part?
True, but it's kind of important know how she said it. He said she was all excited at first, if she said it playfully he could have played it much more smoothly than that. I think we both agree there.

If she said it angrily, it's true that that's an issue, but whether he caved and let her have the gift right there to get laid or protested and said "no fair" the result is the same because either way he let her dangle sex in front of him like a carrot on a string and either way he would be showing that he was desperate enough for sex to let her use it against him effectively at the drop of a hat.

In any case he should have said fine, but you still have to wait. If she was using sex against him in spite he could have said it to simply stand his ground but if she said it as playful jab, he could have just said the same thing playfully and it would have been easy.

His approach fucked it up. Which it sounds like we agree on reading your post. Pleading for immediate forgiveness when she got mad just buried it.

Finally he's just got to know her better. Know how she tends to act during that time of the month and be better prepared to deal with that.
>>
why do girls fake orgasms. how are guys supposed to get better at sex if they think they are already great at it?
>>
>>17634947
Insecurity on their own part, not wanting to hurt the dudes feelings/egos.
I'm one of those rare few girls who is incapable of orgasm. Never had one, never will, despite my and every dude I've ever been with's best effort. I still enjoy the ride plenty though, but the lack of "finishing blow" is rather frustrating on both parties ends. When I had my first sexual experience, I had already known I wasn't able to even give myself an orgasm. When I realized he wasn't going to be able to either, I panicked so I faked it. I was young at the time, so was he. When I calmed down I chalked it up to inexperience, but didn't say anything out of embarrassment. But as our relationship grew, and our experience did too, every single time I realized more and more that it was never going to come (no pun intended). I felt shitty, like I was broken and defective, and if he knew he wouldn't want me. We broke up eventually as nearly all high school couples do.
Next guy I had, I tried to be more expressive from the start of this fact. I told him I had never had one. This unfortunately backfired on me because he just took it as a challenge. I didn't fake it with him at first, but he began to grow more and more frustrated with himself and with me. Sex became less fun, and more of a chore. He was doing everything right, but I was broken. This feeling only intensified and made me hate myself even more, I felt more and more like a lesser woman, and could feel him looking for the door. I faked it with him eventually to try to hang onto the failing relationship, but I did a poor job of it and he broke up with me on the spot. It wasn't out of anger though, just exasperation. While I was feeling like an inferior woman for being unable to get off, he was feeling like an inferior man because he couldn't get me off. I don't blame him, but my sex life only crashed and burned from there. (cont.)
>>
>>17634976
I rejected physical intimacy because of my insecurity. I feared losing guy after guy because I couldn't preform a basic bodily function that every other human being on earth could.
In these days, I haven't had an actual date or boyfriend since. I don't think I'd fake it anymore with someone like that though. Just wait to see if they can handle this fact of my life or not, and experience the heartbreak all over. Because I don't like faking it. I don't like lying.

If/whenever I get offered a casual sex opportunity that I choose to take, I usually fake it though. Because it's too exhausting and embarrasing to have to explain how I'm damaged goods and dysfunctional to someone I'm likely never going to see again.

TL;DR, it's not always about you. Its embarrassing when you can't do something so basic to human existence. We want to save our own face, as well as yours too.
>>
Girls, how do you feel about a guy in your (college) class coming up and talking to you? Is it awkward after?
>>
>>17634986
Nope, I'd welcome it. I have no friends because nobody ever seems to want to talk to me.
>Why don't you do it then anon
Because I'm extremely autistic, thanks for asking anons. I'm accepting the trade of no friends for keeping my spaghetti firmly packed away in my fanny pack. I don't recommend this trade off for most people though, it's kind of a shit existence.

But basically, this is what college is for and the classroom is one of the most natural ass places to do it. As long as you don't completely sperg out and cry or something (like I likely would), most people will be very accepting of you.
>>
Dudes, about how thick around are your dicks if you know?
I wanna know how absolutely fucked I am in the sex department, as I cannot even get my dildo inside me, which is a little less than 3 inches around. Even pencil dicks don't come that skinny right?
>>
>>17634999
5 inches around on the dot
>>
>>17634986
I really couldn't say, there're too many different factors
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Live with a girl = fucking her? Does she think about it?
>>
File: rogersshoe.jpg (434KB, 1286x1990px) Image search: [Google]
rogersshoe.jpg
434KB, 1286x1990px
>>17632718
Femanons, would you date Mr. Rogers?
>>
>>17635022
I wouldn't fuck my roommate. Ever. Not even if he was the last guy on earth.
>>
File: 1474018687651.jpg (26KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
1474018687651.jpg
26KB, 633x633px
>>17635007
fuck. Guess its celibacy for me.
>>
>>17635050
Vagina expands during arousal. 5" shouldn't be so hard to get in.
If it is, see a doctor for vaginismus.
>>
>>17634999
If I've measured correctly, my dick is 7 inches around. I'm a little proud of it. It's two inches wide if that was your question.
>>
Ladies: is it better for a guy to be upfront about his lack of a romantic/sexual past or to lie about it?

I'm a virgin (at an awkward age to be one) with no real relationship experience because of several reasons (insecurity and fear being the main ones) and I'm curious if it's better to be upfront about that, or if it's better to just kind of never really mention it and let assumptions be made until genuine questions are asked. I mean there are obvious benefits and deficits to both but I'm curious as to the actual opinions regarding it.

For what it's worth I'm probably going to be this way until I die (I'm in that bad of a situation) but it'd be nice to know.
>>
>>17635061
Doc says theres no signs of any of that, nor do I exhibit or experienced any of the things that cause it, but I do have an otherwise abnormally small vaginal cavity.
>>
>>17635081
An inexperienced guy is pretty obvious, and him lying about it is a huge turnoff because then he's insecure AND inexperienced. My advice is to not say anything unless it's brought up, and to tell the truth when it is.
>>
>>17635081
>>17635086
This
Never lie about it, but don't bring it up either. When you go out of your way to tell them, its basically saying "I'm going to be a terrible lover and I want to use this as an excuse for it, instead of going into it with an ounce of confidence and making a genuine effort".
In all honesty, I'd say most people would not even ask, but if they do explain it honestly, whatever it is your reason for the lack of experience, and just play it as cool as possible. Let them know you're serious about them though.

2bh friend, you need to work on yourself before you think about bringing another person into your life though. Work on your confidence, kick those insecurities, and the floodgates will open of ladies more than willing to look past your lack of experience because you're a well rounded put together guy with his own life.
>>
>>17635107
Thanks, believe me I had no intention of actively lying but I didn't want to end up in a "not saying anything is just as bad as lying" position

And I'm well aware of needing to work on me. The real problem is knowing every single thing wrong with you and knowing that one of those problems is that you will never of your own volition do anything about it until it gets to a critical point where it's both impossible to deal with but also impossible to not deal with.

I know I'm fat and boring and in a less than ideal financial position and all kinds of other stuff and it sometimes keeps me up at night but ultimately I'll fall asleep and wake up and find a way to ignore and dodge it all until the next time I find it keeping me up at night.

But I'm rambling and it's not "ask the opposite sex" question, or even a question at all, so I'll stop
>>
Yo am I autistic or is this sort of joke not that bad ? I'll never make it again but i'm worried I really fucked up.

I'm ethnic, my two roommates bob and dylan are very obviously white and we're pretty good friends. Dylan was coming back from the garage and I turned to bob and said in my best hick voice 'aw man you know what we agreed upon on not letting 'the help' back inside' (referring to slavery?) and bob laughed a bit and told dylan 'anon said a joke i'm not comfortable repeating' and left it at that. Bob isn't mad or anything but like jesus that was a stupid joke and I feel embarassed
>>
>>17635131
I don't think Bob Dylan cares man. I think you're over thinking it.
>>
>>17635131
All charged humor (racial, ethnic, sexual, etc) is always going to have that kind of response from someone. It's just the way the guy feels. Some people don't like race jokes or sex jokes or whatever else. It's nobody's fault because comedy and sense is humor is very subjective and often based on upbringing and developmental environment.

The thing is now, knowing that that friend is uncomfortable with that kind of humor, it's better not to make those kinds of jokes out of respect for your friends.
>>
>>17635131
>I'm ethnic
what the fuck is an ethnic? Is another word for nonwhite?
>>
Older sisters, how would you feel if your younger bother asked you about relationship advice?
>>
>>17635209
Isn't that part of my job as an older sister?
>>
>>17635217
No your job is to make sure his first experience is unforgettable.
>>
Girls encourage guys to share their feelings or generally act feminine in order to weed out betas when looking for a date. Why don't guys encourage girls to be slutty or masculine as a way of weeding out girls who would make a bad date?
>>
>>17635542

Some girls do, some don't.
Some girls don't want to date a guy that won't express his feelings and emotions. There's a vast difference between someone willing to show that he's sad/happy/angry/depressed and a crybaby however.
That said, please refer to my first sentence. Some women do want an emotionless wall. Usually the gold diggers, since it makes it easier to ignore their partners.
>>
For anyone that likes dick:

When you're looking at a new dick for the first time do you comment on its size and/or girth?

If you do, is it because you actually mean it or are you boosting their confidence?

If you're replying state your sex also please
>>
>>17634994
>>17635010
What if you realize that the guy is extremely nervous and can't hold a conversation with someone new? I'm already intimidated, and her being in a sorority doesn't help
>>
>>17635635

Sometimes. Especially if it's daunting (usually length), as a way to both relieve my nervousness and to preemptively explain my less-than-best performance. I mean it. I would only do it to boost their confidence if they really seem to lack it (can't have that lack in the bedroom).

Male, bisexual.
>>
For women:

What do you enjoy about vaginal penetration?
Is it the streching of the vaginal tract?
Is it the heat from the penis?
Is it the preasure on the female prostatate?
Is it the rubbing against the inner part of the clitoris?
Is it the ramming against the cervix?

Have I forgotten anything?
What is most important to make it enjoyable?
>>
Hey girls (or gius, whatever)

The chick I like and I'm texting with keeps telling me how huge her salary is.
How the fuck do I reply to that? I don't wanna seem a jealous fucktard because I work a job that I love, but damn our salaries are like miles apart and I don't know how to reply her besides "heh cool" or other passive shizzle.
>>
>>17634983
For what it's worth, i wouldn't mind. As long as you enjoy the ride, like you said. I'd just make you enjoy the ride as much as possible.
>>
>>17635686
Tell her she's buying next time you go out together
>>
>>17635712
Yeah, I wanted to say something witty or whatever. Guess I'll go with this
>>
for women and men i gues...

a girl invited me over to watch a movie. we are both in our 20s. should i bring something? maybe wine? or would that seem like i want to get her drunk?
>>
>>17635761
I am from germany and the etiquette around here advices a gift for the host or in your case the hostess.

Unless you are close and she is a wine enthusiast, I would recommend something else, cuz alocoholic beverages could give the impression of getting lose and sexy...

Why not snacks or choclate?
>>
>>17635761
>wine
Just bring food to eat while you're watching the movie. You're not a 50 year old balding man.
>>
>>17635791

well i kinda hope it's getting lose and sexy... desu i think that is her intention too? i just don't want to make it too obvious.

i'd feel just some chocolate would seem cheap and i'd actually like to drink some wine. should i actually ask her before if she likes wine or if i should bring anything else?
>>
>>17635818
I'd think it would be nice to ask what she likes, if she preferes some sort of alcoholic beverage or type of wine. Maybe mead would be an option, cuz it is sweet and has about 10-16% alcohol.

In addition I would also bring snacks, maybe chips and chocolate, so if her intention was not to make out, you would not look like as much of an fool for bringing the other snacks like for an ordinary hang out.
>>
If a girl introduces you to her friends on a nightout and calls you her "best friend" , its the point of no return, right?
>>
>>17635809

well isn't this some sort of "hey i want you to come over to make out" invitation? we'renot friends, we just know each other from parties and had long talks. she also hinted to be attracted to me and cuddled up to me before.

so considering the circumstances i thought wine would be appropiate? since we always had alcohol when we saw each other, too.

also pls state your gender too if you're replying. @ girls: you invite guys over to a movie if you want them to make a move, right?

it's happening tomorrow so i need advice as soon as possible.
>>
>>17635761

get something with checkolate. Make it a habbit whenever you go to see a girl take something sweet
>>
for men:

I am a 24 years old virgin guy and not very atlethic, even though not overweight aswell.

I wonder how fit do you have to be to be able to preform at least potentially well at sex wiht a woman?

For instance: is preforming sex in the missionary position comparable to preforming push ups of some sort?

How much stamina in the endurance or strenght endurance sense should one be able to bring up?

What about other positions?
>>
>>17635832
I am sorry man, the only thing you can do now is stop having contact.
>>
>>17633055
You gotta ask if it's a problem. For me personally I primarily care about personality/facial aesthetics,anything past that is negotiable.

>something something chad
>>
>>17635858
>>17635832

on the bright side she anounced to her friends the you are not hogged by her and they might have a go at you
>>
>>17633084
you know she has a chad bf right
>>
>>17633158
>Why does it seem like every girl already has a bf?

I don't know if it's a thing with my county, or the state in general, but I have literally not met a single unattached women since I moved to Washington. It's bonkers.
>>
>>17635870
>>17635858

I'm not to bothered really, but there was a few things that made me question if I was still in for a chance.

Like, as soon as I arrived she sprinted over to me and kept cuddling into me, holding my hand constantly. Sorted felt like she was keeping me to herself ?

She also got to drunk, kept saying she loved me and spent the night in mine cuddling into me.

Putting this on paper makes me sound beta as fuck. Is this how single girls treat "best friends" ?
>>
What does it mean when a girl asks for the guy's number?
>>
how exactly does someone get into a fwb situation?

i have a friend i wouldn't mind trying it with but i don't know how to ask her without it sounding weird
>>
>>17635882
she wants your number
>>
>>17633728
I only use Snapchat to take pictures, save them and send them to my boyfriend
I haven't added anybody

>>17633273
I haven't tried the pill, I use Nuvaring and haven't experienced any bad side effects

>>17633356
Dunno why I didn't comment on them, we share some interests >>17633380
I like cooking and hiking, camping and being out, but I don't find /ck/ and /out/ to be very useful
I don't like /pol/ though

>>17633387
>The CP board
>The hook up board
Nah
>>
>>17635881
maybe you are just her cuddle buddy e.g. like a pet dog or something?

I have no idea, I am 24 and no girl has ever cuddled me yet
>>
>>17635881
years ago i was in almost the same situation as you (telling she loved me etc...) when i told her how i felt you know what she said? You can be sure we will never be anything, after she said it so blunt i told her to fuck off forever , so my answer is yes some do.
>>
>>17635888
either that or she wants to know if you did number 1 or 2

nice tripes btw
>>
>>17635908

The thought of being cuddle buddies just sounds depressing. Like. . . I suppose the whole physical contact thing is nice, but it just pointless if its nothing more.

>>17635911
She sounds like a cunt. I don't think mines being manipulative, I think she's probably just painfully unaware . ( shes never had a boyfriend, never had sex).

Like, should I just take the gamble and ask her on a date? We go on film "dates" every month or so and always get food. But maybe a real date will give me my answers?

BTW, I've known her since primary school so we've been friends for 12+ years
>>
>>17635930
If it gives you peace of mind ask her but expect a no.
>>
>>17635930
>I suppose the whole physical contact thing is nice, but it just pointless if its nothing more

I don't know about this. As long as you have no gf this is better then nothing. With this you will at least not be deprived of physical interactions with women. Take me as an example: I am 24, and a dateless, kissless, virgin. No girl ever cuddled me and my first time will be very awkward, not to mention my age at which I will conduct this awkwardness...

Also would you describe petting a cat as useless? At least it takes of some stress and is some sort of socialisation
>>
>>17635683
Does no girl know what she likes about vaginal penetration here?
>>
>>17635856
I need to know what it takes physically to preform the act of sex
>>
>>17635942

Harsh, but probably true.

>>17635946
Dunno, I mean don't get me wrong. Cuddling was nice and I did miss the whole intimacy thing, but I kept catching myself thinking she was my ex and kissing her neck and stuff. Kinda just made me miss it more?

We'll see how it goes, maybe she was just drunk and wanting affection
>>
>>17635987
>We'll see how it goes, maybe she was just drunk and wanting affection

probably this, but I can see how this can make one feel bad, in the sense of rejected, unwanted or unnessesary.

But at least you are likeble and therefor you have proven already that you can menage the enclosure to a woman for a relationship.

I am profund about you getting a woman of your choice in the near future. Just use the new female aquaintances for example your female friend introduced you to.
>>
>>17636000

> I can see how this can make one feel bad, in the sense of rejected, unwanted or unnessesary.

Slightly, but I think I'll only feel bad if she flat out rejects me, the cuddling was atleast nice for one night.

Thanks for the kind words, given me a bit of a confidence boost atleast ! And yeah, i could always just get in good with one of her friends.

Thanks man, I hope you have a great day!
>>
>>17635961
I actually don't.
>>
I genuinely feel like I don't deserve to have a relationship because I am failing to meet standards I've set for myself in every day life.

I feel like a failure and not worthy of even pursuing a SO because I can't reach my own standards in other factors of life.

Do girls think like this?
>>
>>17636024
But it nontheless enjoyable to introduce a phallic object into the vagina, right?

Is it also enjoyable when said object just rests in your vagina, without in-and-out-motion?
>>
>>17636043
Should I just roid
>>
>>17636060
if you want to
>>
>>17636065
I posted this in the wrong thread by mistake
>>
>>17636067
what!?
have you even read my cringy question?
though, I am really curious about the answer.
>>
>>17636071
Idk. I guess its simply the stimulation of skin receptors and nuerons and stuff
>>
>>17636043
Can't really answer that either
The first times I had sex I wondered if I had a desensitised vagina because I just didn't feel much
I am dating a new person and now I'm able to enjoy it way more and can come from penetration (I never did before)

But I can't tell what the difference is

I also cannot tell you if "introducing a phallic object in the vagina" is pleasurable on its own, as I have never used a dildo, and when having sex there are more things going on
>>
>Bunch of people are sitting on a bench at the strain station
>Look at girl
>She looks back, looks away and back a few times
>Guy sits next to her that i assume is her bf

Its no use, no matter how much i try to understand if they are flirting with me or not i just dont get it.
>>
>>17636195
have you been raped before ? how was it ?
>>
>>17636195
ty for your answer so far
what can you say about these questions so far then?
>>17635683
>>
New
>>17636265
>>17636265
>>17636265
>>
>>17636217
I haven't been raped, what makes you think that?

>>17636224
Can't tell you... the position I enjoy the most is me on top though
And during foreplay I prefer being touched on the outside
>>
thinking about asking this girl out, but im nervous should i stop being a cuck? p.s shes in my class not some random bimbo
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.