[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 40

File: patrice-oneal-300.jpg (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
patrice-oneal-300.jpg
37KB, 300x400px
You will give a questions about girls and relationships and i will answer with honesty and logic, no white knights, pussy whipped guys, or men who worship women here
>>
I feel relationships are so hopeless that i want to kill myself because i will never be able to live a normal life with a family and relatives when i get older.

What's your advice for me?
>>
>>17623520

Relationships aren't hopeless, go outside and talk to real people sometime and you'll find happy couples. You hear a lot about awful relationships/disasters on the Internet, because good relationships are pretty boring to talk about.
>>
>>17623520
what about relationships do you feel is hopeless
>>
>>17623536
It's just me who is hopeless then i guess.

>>17623538
Maintaining them, whith all the mixed feelings that comes with them.

Some times you feel extreemly clingy, other times you feel like you don't even care what happens, and then you feel like you need to get the fuck out before it gets to serious.

And then, you have the challenge to keep all these feelings, up's and downs which comes with the game, inside you, and not show them to your partner, because if you do, they will soon be gone.
>>
File: patrice-o-neal-ny.jpg (363KB, 1034x678px) Image search: [Google]
patrice-o-neal-ny.jpg
363KB, 1034x678px
>>17623554
it sounds like you dont have a lot of guy friends, not saying that to be a prick but seriously, you have to have a life and guy friends and make yourself happy before you move on with girls because you will depend on girls to be your friend AND girlfriend at the same time and depend on them to make you happy, you DO NOT WANT THAT WITH GIRLS. You gotta be the man in the relationship, your girls has to be able to look at you and think "damn, thats MY fucking man right there" she has to look at you like youre pretty fucking cool, like what they did with their dad. That conditioned them to think that way and like "chads" more is because they can look at them and think, "hes pretty fucking cool". So just work on you before you fuck around with bitches first man.
>>
>>17623576
But i don't wanna play games.
I want someone who understands me.

Otherwise i can likewise pay for a hooker. Only problem is that it's illegal here for some damn reason... to force me to apreciate women.
>>
>>17623584
Then why not get guy friends? Do you have any mom problems ? i just feel that you want a mothering nature in your life that didnt get when you were young
>>
Broke up with girlfriend after 7 years after she kissed some guy at her work. To her credit she told me straight away and ended the relationship to spare me any chance of getting hurt.

She told me it was up to me but to keep her in mind down the line because once we've both had a chance to be on our own it might end up being beneficial for us in the long run. It was not a spare my feelings type thing we talked it out and discussed the probablity that it wouldn't happen.

When you were ready to fucking marry someone and something goes wrong like this but you can manage to part on good terms, is it worth the extra pain post-break up to not excommunicate them from your life?
>>
>>17623584
He never said you should "play games." He said you should have a fuller and more well-rounded life
>>
>>17623595
My guy friends have wives and kids to take care of. They don't have time for old whiners like me anymore.

>>17623606
If im going to constantly put up a facade, to make the girl who "loves me" think im cool, then well, it's going to be playing a game and hiding my true feelings and emotions away in some dark place.

So, if it's really going to work, then i first need to change my very being, who i am, and become someone who is naturally cool and doesn't need emotional support, and that's something that is going to be very hard to acompilsh.
>>
File: patrice-041.jpg (495KB, 1700x1133px) Image search: [Google]
patrice-041.jpg
495KB, 1700x1133px
>>17623604
fuck man, the best thing to do is get rid of the bitch and move on, iv'e never been in a 7 year relationship and have no clue how that feels, for a bitch to take away 7 years of my life to kiss another guy, but for all relationships you have to start talking to other girls. It would be much much muchh easier if you had a good social life, friends, hobbies, a bigger goal in life past girls and shit but all you can do to make yourself happier is move on. If other questions regarding first starting a relationship pop up i will tell you how to not make this happen in the future, i promise man.
>>
>>17623621
Being cool isnt walking down the streets with shades and a radio on your shoulder, but about self confidence and having a chip on your shoulder, be honest with your problems and express them, there is absolutely no need for any man in this world to hide or lie about his own emotions and problems to himself or others but before you do express them to others you need to think long,hard and smart about them first and figure them out the best to your ability. I'm not saying become a fucking robot, take care of your own problems. Yeah i am saying change yourself because the guy i am talking to right now doesnt sound like a very happy guy, he sounds like a destroyed man.
>>
File: patrice350x350.jpg (31KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
patrice350x350.jpg
31KB, 350x350px
>>17623670
and i'm not saying be smiley fucking mcgee, but be honest with what you feel at all times throughout the day, be righteous about how you feel about things and people.
>>
>>17623670
I got it and i appreciate your comments.
Im just scared of the possibility that, just like water flows downwards, things are going to keep being the way they are.

Changing material things, like getting a new house, a new job.. it's all doable. Changing the way you reason, react to and think about things, not so easy.
>>
>>17623701
With shit like this it takes a little bit of time, the first most important step i did when i stopped being depressed and got rid of my anxiety was being honest and righteous. Fix all of your problems by being completely honest with yourself and start creating an idea about what you are as a man, you have nuts between your legs, you fuck women, men have been kings, we invented shit, we are fucking men. Changing materialistic shit wont make you mentally healthier, you have to start from YOU from inside YOUR mind. If you can listen to clips from youtube by patrice o'neal, who was a fucking god among men. He completely changed the way i thought and the way i approach relationships.
>>
What do I do if I have a huge crush on a girl but I have a girlfriend? I feel like an asshole.
>>
>>17623741
are you truly happy with your girl?
>>
>>17623741
and be honest man with some detail, no need to lie to strangers
>>
>>17623756
>>17623751
She's my first gf and we don't really have any problems, there's nothing wrong and she loves me, but I feel like I want to know how it feels like to kiss or have sex with other girls. That's not really the problem though, the thing is I fell hard for my best friend and I think she likes me too. I've been thinking a lot about breaking up, but I feel like it's throwing away all these years together for a girl that I just met a couple of years ago and does not have anything close to whatever I have with my gf.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>17623741
and if a guy gives you shit with this question he is a white knight pussy whipped cunt liar, every guy goes through a dilemma like this in there life but cant bring it up to anyone because they will get bullshit from their friends or family, so then his ass gets pressured to stay with a girl he doesnt even fucking like then do stupid shit like get married and have kids then get divorced all while those emotions of "why do i get sick of looking at this bitch" and " i swear on god i am going to kill this bitch" or better yet cheating and their kids are there to witness all of it. I've seen this shit happen to a friend.
>>
Terrible advice, the title says enough. It's none of your business if someone worships their boyfriend or girlfriend
>>
>Ask me anything about women, I'll tell you they're shit
>>
>>17623785
why don't you just break up and continue talking to girls just in general, rather than breaking up and going into another relationship. Girls like that come out of the bushes because those girls know that you can get bitches, other than them,they like that about guys, but i wouldn't fully just dump my girlfriend for a friend who supposedly likes me. Get out of the relationship and keep talking to the bestfriend, maybe fuck her but dont go into a relationship with her, talk to a lot more girls then start filtering them out, include the best friend on the list too.
>>
>>17623730
Damn, he's right on the spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQpVtiie6os

This is my problem. This is what i mean.
You can't be honnest about your feelings with women. You just can't.
>>
>>17623807
>>17623808
Are you two women?
>>
>>17623818
here is a much better video, his radio show called black philip is truly life changing. This is how i got introduced to him, by opie and anthony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpHCsNEyWm4
>>
Just got out of a year long relationship with the love of my life. She said she doesn't want it to work but I'm still trying to get her back, should I stop?
>>
>>17623840
You already majorly fucked up with the love of my life shit. Quit that shit man, the girls job is for her to text you, wanting you to come back not the other way around. Stop fucking texting her.
>>
>>17623818
if you listen to the whole clip >>17623836
you will be fucking hooked
>>
Broke up with girlfriend because I was growing resentment and felt like I couldn't fully trust her. Early in the dating part after a couple months when I thought all was well she chose her girlfriend and this friends new guy-friends from work over me.

Temporary fun lasted a month or two before she was back wanting to start over. Made her work for it all. Things get good until this friend of hers came around and I was reminded of the bullshit from before.

Didn't even really bother to talk it over again to solve the ill feelings, stated how I felt and just up and walked out the door. Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>17623488

>white knights, pussy whipped guys, or men who worship women here

opinions discarded, OP. go sling your red pills somewhere else.
>>
File: 20150315125051-IMG_0046.png (385KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
20150315125051-IMG_0046.png
385KB, 552x367px
>>17623904
Listen, this goes for you and every other man reading this, when you are in a relationship, you have to be ready to leave your girl at the drop of a hat until she has proven herself to you. Insecurity is the biggest fuck up for most guys this day and age for some reason, i dont know if it's fucking instagram or snapchat or whatver but guys are way too fucking insecure. If your girl cheats, you walk up and shake the guys hand and your ex gfs hand and say "thank god you cheated , now i can finally talk to other bitches and get better pussy" and walk away with a feeling of freedom and never talk to the dirty bitch again and you know what? SHE WILL BE BACK, girls go fucking crazy when men don't care about their actions like that and will start becoming delusional. In your case you are insecure and messed up, you cannot let women have power like that in their hands, because they will start doing what women do and put delusional thoughts in your head to make YOU seem like the asshole so when they do break up with you for another guy it will be because you were an asshole. YOU ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS KEEP 60% OF YOU FOR YOU AND GIVE 40% TO HER. This is why the women always have to fall in love first, before the man. There are a whole hell of a bunch of reasons why you that is but that will be later
>>
>>17623931
red pills? What's that?
>>
>>17623787
>>17623686
>>17623633
>>17623576
>>17623488

Your advice ranges from mildly entertaining to confusing. I don't know what deranged thing happened to you to lead you to believe you're qualified to give love advice but you kind of sound like a piece of shit whose answer to everything somehow involves "bitches" being at fault.

Next you're going to ask me if I'm woman because, of course, the only way anyone would call you on being full of shit is if they were some emotional bitch, right?

I'm by no means a champion of feminism nor do I worship all women as correct or wise but every guy I've met who only refers to women as "bitches" is typically a huge asshole who hangs out at the bus station.

So, take this from a man. I'm got two nuts and a dick and I think you're giving toxic, angry advice because the part of your mind that interacts with women never grew after middle school.
>>
>>17623940

You sound 12 years old.
>>
>>17623951
>>
>>17623951
lol fucked up the first time trying to post this
>>
>>17623940
it literally felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders when I left and since thereafter. it's been 100% to myself, started new work and feel I have purpose again
>>
>>17623966

I'm not sticking up for women I'm just calling you a piece of shit. Nowhere in my post did I at all worship women are talking about wonderful and righteous they are. My post was directed at you for being an ignorant fuck who gives terrible advice.

Can you not tell the difference?
>>
File: white knight.jpg (89KB, 400x706px) Image search: [Google]
white knight.jpg
89KB, 400x706px
>>17623931
>>17623958
>>17623951
>>17623977
The reason i say bitches is because no one can stop me from saying it, you saying "you cant say bitches be...because only bullies say b...bitches and i dont like bullies" so please explain how my advice isn't logical or honest?
>>
>>17623971
next time just dont be so insecure, and if she does cheat, be happy you can talk to other bitches, lmao white knight telling me i cant say bitches lolol
>>
>>17623951
>>17623996
see, "GRR ITS BULLSHIT" with no answer, you kinda are an emotional bitch, and women have made you this way. Get the hell out lmao
>>
File: 1471750683532.png (139KB, 240x238px) Image search: [Google]
1471750683532.png
139KB, 240x238px
>>17623996

>The reason i say bitches is because no one can stop me from saying it

That's the way a child thinks. No one can stop me from calling people who come into my business "nigger cunt nuggets" but I don't do it because I'm an adult and I prefer not to sound like a fucking idiot when I talk.

>"you cant say bitches be...because only bullies say b...bitches and i dont like bullies"

I never said you couldn't. People can say whatever they want but the words that come out of their mouths are indicative of their character and their maturity. All I said is that every time I'm around a bunch of guys who only refer to women as bitches is when I stop by the shitty 711 downtown on my way home where all the street kids hang out.

It makes you sound trashy and unintelligent. People are allowed to talk any way they want just don't be surprised when your shitty grammar and 5th grade vocabulary doesn't evoke a wonderful response from people around you.

>so please explain how my advice isn't logical or honest?

Again, you have this wonderful ad hominem habit where any time someone disagrees with you its because they're a woman or a "white knight" or "pussy whipped". Its a cute little technique you have there but anyone over 16 with a functional brain stem can see right through it.

Your advice isn't logical because its all based on the assumption that the "bitch" in the equation is the one in the wrong. While I don't agree that women can and are frequently terrible people none of your advice challenges the poster to analyze their only behavior, only to remember that if their "bitch" acts up they should dump them and get better pussy. You're just some angry guy who blames all of life's problems on women because you aren't intelligent or introspective enough to see any other reason. I'm not surprised though, guys like you are a dime a dozen around here its just they are rarely ballsy enough to think they are wise enough to start advice threads.
>>
File: po0mt9ia88.jpg (28KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
po0mt9ia88.jpg
28KB, 500x376px
>>17624021

So, now its your turn; your turn to say something cute, blame women for something or other and then call me a white knight because you're the worst kind of idiot broken record.

Instead of intelligently answering with proper spelling, grammar or a vocabulary becoming of someone who has graduated middle school, just call me a white knight and give yourself a high five.

For guys like you, insulting people is the only way you can feel superior to others. You aren't smart enough to analyze anything beyond the scope of your own paper thin ego so the only way you can process opposing viewpoints is to call it names. You're like every shitty bully on the school yard that responded to every criticism of his behavior by calling someone a faggot. Its pathetic.

It is really unfortunate because superiority complexes combined with low IQs is the cruelest thing that nature can do to someone. Its like being obese AND having a tumor hanging off the front of your face.

Anyways, good luck with your impotence or your abusive mom or whatever it is that made you such a bitter fuckhead.
>>
File: swagggga.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
swagggga.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>17624024
but do you feel like you want to say nigger cunt nuggets? I feel like i want to say bitch so i'm going to say bitch. You sound kind of racist and mad desu you might be insecure and might be mad and black dudes because of some unknown reason lol. And iv'e done the why women act a certain way a bunch of times ya silly. And again you can do little snarky techniques with the cute thing or saying i am mad or angry or whatever. Lol you on the other hand sound narcissistic as a mf and whenever you try to up yourself with "my le superior intelligence" it makes me kinda cringe. ANDDD you still havent challenged absolutely anything i have said about women. You sound pretty mad though /: pussy must not be going in your direction, but hey your le superior intelligence must get you a whole heck of a lot of BITCHES :) GR GR BULLSHIT I LOVE MY MOMMY GR GR you have said nothing instead you have just been complimenting yourself and saying i have a tiny brain /:
>>
>>17624042
>>17624024
holy shit i think you went full sperg desu lol getting an autistic vibe
>>
>>17624105
lol now you realized how autistic you are writing those paragraphs lolol, Now you are doing the autistic "you ran into my trap card" THEN your narcissism and ego made you delete the "what i said" to "what i predicted". Lol man you are a special little guy :)
>>
>>17624078
>>17624071

>Someone challenges me intellectually so now I'm going to call him names

You responded to nothing I said and did exactly what I predicted you would. Good job.
>>
Do I go away to a state school and live the single life, or stay in my city for college, start a band. and try to date this girl I dig a lot that I feel immensely for? What do?
>>
File: patrice-31.png (2MB, 1170x878px) Image search: [Google]
patrice-31.png
2MB, 1170x878px
Lol the white knight sperged so fucking hard its adorable
>>
>>17624121

>lol now you realized how autistic you are writing those paragraphs lolol, Now you are doing the autistic "you ran into my trap card" THEN your narcissism and ego made you delete the "what i said" to "what i predicted"

I have no idea what this sentence is supposed to mean and frankly, I don't have the energy to try to interpret your terrible spelling and meme dropping.

No matter what I say you're just going to ignore all of it and call me names because thats all your brain is capable of. I'm just going wander away and let this thread die like I should of 5 posts ago.
>>
>>17624135
remove the girl from the equation and ask yourself which one is better for YOU. I dont know every single detail of the situation but never let a girl stop you from doing something, whether she is doing it directly or indirectly, you dont live your life revolving around someone else.
>>
File: 1396339560135.gif (629KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1396339560135.gif
629KB, 295x221px
>>17624138

Okay man. Sure. You win.
>>
>>17624144
good boy, ignore the bullies because they are dummiez, dont listen to them
>>
>>17624135
i would recommend the single life though because a lot of shit changes in life and you want to have freedom going into college living a new type of way.
>>
>>17624153
Thanks man. I guess I'm off to a state school then. Much appreciated, thanks!
>>
>>17624182
you just gotta be honesty with yourself and ask what you truly want, but anytime man have fun
>>
will post more later
>>
>58 posts
>11 IPs

Damn, something happened.

Anyway, let's dance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ypT9VNwlw
>>
Oh man id give everything just to have patreeky bestow wisdom on me just once. Hes like a genie in a bottle.

Is it bad sign if i lost my virginity to a girl ive known for maybe 3 days? I dont mind being in a relationship at all but i just want to heed all warning signs before making the commitment. Is it taking things incredibly fast or is she just looking for a fuckbuddy? We had a blast tonight and i definitely charmed her but not sure how to feel.
>>
I met a girl who I think would be worth dating and willing, but I'm going to be leaving the state in less than 6 months and she's just starting at a university. Would it be worth it to try to get with her, or is that really a futile effort?
>>
I somehow convinced a girl that I am amazing, and she still thinks that after many years. What's the best way to ask her to marry me?
>>
>>17623488
>met a girl on tinder last week
>got her facebook and talk to her daily
>hung out with her 3 times
>3rd time we watching movies, ate pizza and made out
>she invites me along to trips and activities
>she's really nice and i really like her
>she is an exchange student and is moving back in a couple months

shall i make the most of the next couple months and still date her, or save myself the hurt now and stop talking to her?
>>
Never had a girlfriend, im 20. Asked a girl I worked with out a year ago, we went out but she pretty much told me she wasnt into it because she was so much older than me (4 years). We talked a bit. Ive been rejected before but she was actually really cool, different than most girls and I felt we understood eachother. Anyways, while friendzoned, she would tell me how lonely she was after her ex of four years and the bad dates she would go on. I would get really upset about because I didn't understand whay was wrong with me. By this point we had become very close friends.

Eventually, I felt like everything she did made me jealous and desperately desire her. She didn't understand my interest, she thought it didn't make any sense but she did feel bad she was hurting me. We eventually decided not to speak. Its been a few months and I miss being friends with her but I know I will never contact her.

Is there something wrong with feeling the way I did?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 524x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 524x366px
>meet qt 4 months ago things going well
>go on dates spend multiple nights at her house
>end up spending a whole week there
>do things that couples do
>get on the topic of us one night about a week ago
>she says she doesn't feel a spark
>then proceeded to say
>I love the way you treat me and how safe I feel in your arms
> love when we cuddle and kiss
>says she didn't feel a spark
>her and I talk the next day and agree we are just going to be FWB like before
>still cuddle and have sex
>things going very well between us after that talk
>playful and everything
>last week as been weird
>she doesn't go to bed till I have to leave in the morning for work
>two nights agonshe got into bed and didn't want to cuddle with me

Finally ask her what's up and shit
>she says she's second guessing the benefits parts of our friendship
>text her saying you've never had a problem before and you loved it then say
>text her saying "let me guess your ex is trying to get back in your life"

>pic related what she said

I shouldn't be feeling they way I am bros.. Last night after all this shit happend I went and fucked another girl and I didn't even enjoy it.. All I could think about was her.. A part of me just wants to stays and try to be friends with her and pray that her ex boyfriend fucks up again and she comes back to me.. But I don't know if I can handle ever seeing her and him together.. I opened up to her and I invested so much time and actually tried with her and this is what I get..
>>
>>17625578
that's not bad at all, there are guys date women for a month and still dont even get a titty, read the advice above but no that is not bad at all
>>
>>17625585
As long as you don't take the relationship long distance you will be fine. Doing long distance is a very very risky thing that works once every hundred years.But after you move, drop the bitch
>>
>>17625853
try to do the most you can with her. Fuck all day and night and shit. It sounds like she is a good girl but you have to have the willpower to cut your feelings as soon as she leaves and talk to other girls, this happened to me this past summer and i was kinda sad for a day or two then had a honest conversation with myself saying she isnt coming back, so just picked myself up dusted myself off and moved on.
>>
>>17625845
what?
>>
>>17625999
thanks man. appreciate it
>>
Can you have a healthy relationship if the guy doesn't really go out much but is willing to if they like the girl a lot?

I want to ask this girl out, but I'm not sure where to take her since I don't go out much. I was thinking movie then food and then just walking around or something. I'm just apprehensive because I'm afriad that I'll bore her eventually and she'll move on.
>>
File: Patrice-ONeal_320.jpg (23KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Patrice-ONeal_320.jpg
23KB, 612x380px
>>17625900
NEVER EVER FUCKING EVER BECOME FRIENDS WITH A GIRL TO TRY TO FUCK HER. You are setting yourself up to be friendzoned, the only time it is perfectly ok to be friends with a women is if you do not want to fuck her, the way to properly get a girl is to always flirt with her but never treat her like a friend, more info up there. What she did was keep you as the shoulder to cry on, sponge to soak up all her feelings, this shit is not a movie, the girl isnt going to one day realize "omg the love of my life has been my best friend all this time wow" THAT SHIT IS NOT REAL. YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID, she kept you along, feeding you bullshit of "maybe you'll get your chance to date me", you probably told her you've never had a girlfriend too. Women do not like being put on pedal stools, but that is what you did and as soon as you did that she thought "man this guy is a fucking pussy, lets see what i can do with him" and she dragged you through shit because she knew you would not leave her. This goes back to the keeping 60% of you and giving 40%. The only women that you are able to give more than 40% to is your mom, but never ever, even if the bitch is the hottest girl on the planet, give more than 40
>>
>>17623520

You're operating off of an unrealistic/idealized idea of what a "normal life with a family and relatives" is.

Because if being around normal people drains you, annoys you, and taxes you to the point where you don't really like going out at all much, hate putting up with other's bullshit, and dislike being obligated to other peoples' problems, then you wouldn't do very well in the situations in that hypothetical "married with kids" scenario.

Because being married with kids means having to deal with a spouse who is going to do plenty of shit that gets on your nerves, kids who do the exact opposite of what you tell them, friends/family that want you to go out and do social stuff when you'd rather be alone, etc.

And if you're the kind of person who is shitty at communication, then it's going to be even worse.

A "normal" life isn't for everyone. Instead, find the stuff that works for you.

One of my aunts never got married or had kids. She's retired, lives with her sister, and she gets visited more often by me and my cousins that my grandmother did. If they needed care, my wife and I would gladly watch them.
>>
>be me
> start position at bar as bouncer
>meet cool girl and get her contact info
> we go on date
> turns out she has an abusive ex who's in jail and two girls
> show kindness and fuck her brains out
>"omg anon no one has treated me this well before"
>this continues for 4 weeks
> always get a good morning text from her, she is my cheerleader for a powerlifting meet, shows a lot of affection
> one night she gets drunk and fucks with me
> next day we talk about it and I get her to confess she's pushing me away
>"I'm scared of letting another man hurt me, I care about you so much"
>reassure she's in good hands and I like her
> two weeks later she comes home with me drunk, we have epic 5 hour fuck session
> next morning we make plans to see each other next day for date
> she's excited to go on date
> we go on date, but I can tell something is bugging her. The whole night she's acting both aloof and distant, her body language isn't as affectionate as usual, I ask her if she wants to open up, to which she says she had a long day and doesn't want to talk about it
> she's tired so I take her home. Texted her when I got home
> she never texts me again
> send her a few texts seeing what's going on with us through the week, but no response

What happened? Why isn't she responding to my texts? Would you like a screenshot of our last text message?
>>
>>17626067
> and two girls
Meant to clarify that she has two daughters
>>
>>17626067

Sometimes people don't respond to texts immediately. It doesn't mean something is wrong. It just means they haven't responded yet.

Freaking out, getting concerned, or being anxious because a text wasn't answered quickly enough for your comfort is a common example of making a mountain out of a mole hill.

If she admits she's been pushing you away, doesn't want to talk about her feelings, then she seems to have trust issues.Then again, you've only been together a month or two. Enjoy the time you spend and see if she'll open up, but don't bee surprised if she doesn't.
>>
>>17625901
first is you moved shit wayy too quickly, you guys weren't even together and you treated the shit like a relationship. Girls always have to decide when to move the relationship to another level, what you should have done is talk to other girls and date them at the same time you were talking to her, then she will think "damn look at all the girls he has, i need to lock him down quick before some other girl does". That is the healthier way of moving a relationship, not the other way around. YOU were supposed to keep the shit playful and fun and dating other chicks, rather than trying to buckle her down. This is what you do now, say hey i understand, see ya later :). stop texting her your feelings and shit, do not text her saying how her day was, do not try to be buddy buddy, for about 2 or 3 days forget about her completely and talk and fuck other women, it really doesnt seem like you have a bad job at getting other women too so thats good, wait for her to text you, and if she confess her feelings and shit, you set up a date. She will expect you to show your guts too but all you do is put her back on level one and make her ass work again, and when you do keep the shit playful and fun, but when she does a basic text like "hey" or some shit say some shit like hey i'm busy or hey i'm on a date text you later :) . Women lose their mind when we dont act emotional like them. Next time, talk to a lot more girls when you are going out and when you start seeing signs of her wanting to move the relationship on, treat her like "alright you passed the first test, here is the second test"
>>
>>17626044
have you ever talked to her before?
>>
>>17626044

Depends on what she likes to do. Try to think about where you met her. The place you met is probably a place you both enjoy going to, right? Find a similar activity.

When it comes to a first date, though, coffee or lunch in some public place is usually the best way to start off. It keeps the commitment (time, money, etc) down, you can talk and talk and talk, and if one of you isn't feeling it, you can get an excuse and leave without feeling like the whole day has been shot.

Compare to a movie/dinner/walk around the park, which would cost much more money, take up an entire evening, and make any attempt to leave early extremely awkward.
>>
>>17626105
Yea I did we talked about how she wasn't interested in being in a relationship but then like 10 minutes later she put her head on my shoulder. We also talked about her going to college and how she's not interested in that as well but her father is making her go. I like talking to her and I want to ask her out but I just don't where to take her.
>>
File: tenor.gif (443KB, 373x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
443KB, 373x280px
>>17626067
it sounds like she has a lot of personal shit going on, she sounds like a good girl but for now occupy yourself and talk to other girls so if shit goes directly south you wont be there hanging out to dry. When she text back, say you gotta talk about it and go to her house or something and talk about how you feel with the shit and do it honestly and righteously. From there is you have questions you can come back or if you got it figured out there you go. But for now just talk to other women and wait for her to text back.
>>
>>17626098
I don't believe I did move quickly anon.. Things were going welk between us she was the first one to call me babe and shit like that.. She just still has feelings for her and and she wants to try to make it work
>>
>>17626115
what she wants is fun right now, it sounds like she either likes you or you are her best buddy right now but she doesn't want something serious right now so when you go on the date keep the shit fun and playful, go to a playful place, do you know what kind of fun shit she likes?
>>
>>17626112
We're co-workers, she likes to go to bars and lounges, stuff like that. I don't really do all of that stuff but I'll go if we went out. Honestly, we just share same music taste and that's pretty much it. She's just really fun to talk to because she's always asking questions and things. No one else really questions me when I talked to them. She calls me out on something if it's dumb like my actions or my line of thinking. That's what draws me to her she challenges me verbally. If it matters she's 21 and I'm 23.
>>
>>17626130
a concert would be a good bet
>>
>>17626127

Answered someone else here: >>17626130
>>
>>17626095
I mean, not responding to a text after two or three days when she's texting me regularly isn't weird to you? I've ignored her once before and she freaked.

>trust issues
Yeah her friends feed into her head not to trust bouncer guys like me. And she does have baggage.

>>17626098
Lol, yeah we were always hitting each other up and we were seeing each other/hooking up 2-3 times a week. She's even stated how much she's excited and happy to see me and thinks there's potential for a relationship. So IDK man. I told her she had my permission to see other men and she declined and only wanted to see me. And she was willing to wait for me to stop talking to other girls and pursue her, but admitted she couldn't stomach the idea of me hooking up with other girls and would stop talking to me if I did so.
>>
>>17626120
Has personal shit but doesn't bother to tell the guy she's been fucking for 6 weeks that she needs time to cool down?
>>
>>17625901

You thought you had a thing with her. You didn't

. You proposed friends with benefits, thinking that it could turn into something more. It didn't.

She's getting back with her ex and you think if you stick out, she'll leave him and come back to you. She won't.

You only met her 4 months ago. Don't know how many of those months were FWB but you weren't together THAT long. Not for you to act like you poured so much into this relationship.

If anything, you've been a little manipulative by trying to act like you were cool with a FWB arrangement, which is very much not a romantic or sexually exclusive relationship and should be able to be shut down by either party with no problem. Then you want to act like a jilted lover when she wants to remain friends, but not have sex, because you figured that FWB relationship would be your way back into a relationship she had already told you she doesn't want.

You got exactly what you deserved. You are not a wronged party here.

She's just not into you like that. It's not going to happen. Move on, and if you really can't just be friends with her (I suspect you can't) then leave her alone.
>>
File: presenting_1375623576.jpg (19KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
presenting_1375623576.jpg
19KB, 594x396px
>>17626124
well for right now you got to do something else until she text back,>>17626153
dont listen to that guy btw now that is anger that the white knight guy was talking about lol
>>
>>17626130

Go to a coffee shop or meet at a place that plays the kind of music you both like.

>>17626133

Too expensive and time consuming for a first date. They've never talked outside of work. Keep it simple and lower key.
>>
File: i6vjnqfimrykviilw2m8.png (46KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
i6vjnqfimrykviilw2m8.png
46KB, 200x200px
>>17623488
Do you have some advice about long distance relationships ?

>inb4 long distance never works
Don't bother, we've known each other for a long time, and things are going amazing, i love her, she loves me, and all. I'm not the cheating type at all and she isn't either.
Currently i'm handling things perfectly and she's even more thankful and loves me more for that, so i don't have any problem per se right now, but if you happen to have some good advice about long distance relationships i'll take it.
We're probably gonna be doing long distance for a year and i'll move with her next summer, if everything works out. So i see that year of long distance as a "test" for our relationship before we move together and things really get serious.

Another thing, we're long distance but i'm actually not that far from her, and i could have the opportunity to visit her frequently, but i'm not sure seeing her as much as i can would actually be the best thing. I don't know. I'd like to but I like the idea of not seeing her for, say, a month and then spend an amazing week just with her. And I don't want to smother her. So what's your opinion on that ?
>>
>>17626156
Yeah I know like I said I've been talking to other girls and everything even fucked one last nights after all this happened. We'll see how it is in a few days.. Hell I made it so long without her I can go back to that

>>17626153
Lmao I did have a thing anon.. I'm pretty sure if we were just FWB she wouldn't have allowed me to sleep at her place multiple nights and have gotten jealous of other girls and everything. Or have called me baby or told me the things she did. Her ex texted her and that brought up old feelings for her.. Sadly her and I weren't "together" for long enough for that to make a difference.. It's easier for a girl to go back to a guy she had a past relationship with then to start a new one
>>
>>17626133

Yea that's what I was thinking. Here's what I know of her:

>likes hip hop music but is open to any other kind
>loves concerts
>likes traveling (does it a lot)
>owns I think two or three cats
>college but hates it
>great relationship with her brother, sister and father
>likes going to bars to drink beer (she drinks a lot)
>likes football (her favorite team is the Eagles)

She also has the mindset in which she wants the guy to be dominant and assertive.
>>
>>17626142
>not responding to a text after two or three days when she's texting me regularly isn't weird to you?

How often do you usually see and contact her outside of text her? Sometimes texts get messed up, or something reads as read when it wasn't, or peoples' phones get damaged, etc. Or some people are lazy or going through stuff.

>>I've ignored her once before and she freaked.

Yeah, doesn't change any of the above. Everybody has a tendency to freak out over long reply between texts, even though almost everyone is guilty of at some point in their life taking a really long time to text someone back.

>>we were seeing each other/hooking up 2-3 times a week.

Then it's about time to see her. Call her.
>>
File: PATT.jpg (128KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PATT.jpg
128KB, 1280x1024px
>>17626142
>>17626142
>>17626142
EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD
THIS IS HOW SHIT SHOULD BE, good fucking job man, that is natural man, no one likes the idea of being into someone and them fucking someone else, so now she put the ball back in your court, it's time for you to get the relationship with her or fuck other girls man but it sounds like you have a really good chick. Level 2 pimp shit
>>
File: ff01.png (843KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
ff01.png
843KB, 900x675px
>>17626162
I personally don't like them but it sounds like youre happy so what the hell, and if you planning to move in together in the future i would say to see her about 1 or 2 times a week and if shit starts going better then maybe, maybe 3. you dont want to move in with someone that you see once a month and the real life connection is a million times better than texting and shit.
>>
>>17626168
>Lmao I did have a thing anon..

Up until she told you that there wasn't a spark and your "thing" turned into a FWB. Even less so when that started to end after her ex came back into the picture.

>> if we were just FWB she wouldn't have allowed me to sleep at her place multiple nights and have gotten jealous of other girls and everything

Yeah, but if you guys were so totally in a romantic relationship, why did you have some kind of negotiated FWB arrangement? Why not just be together? You were reading more into it than you thought. Sure, she called you pet names, played jealous of other girls, and talked with you, but she had repeatedly told you that she didn't feel a spark and you both agreed to a relationship that was supposed to not be n exclusive relationship.

You went along because you thought it was your way back into a full on relationship. You thought she was falling into or back into love with you.

She wasn't.

>>17626156

You're calling me a white knight and you're encouraging this guy to stay in a FWB with a girl he's obviously in love but has tosssed him to the curb for her ex with in the hopes she doesn't get back with her ex and comes back to him instead for something more than a FWB relationship.
>>
>>17626170
then a concert would be real fucking cool, and to be dominant and assertive isn't like loud and obnoxious, think more of a bear, tough as a fucking dyke and knows what it wants it will get but not screaming and shit all the time. She wants you to have nuts and be a man, This goes back to the shit i explained up there
>>
File: patrice-oneal-comedy-central.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
patrice-oneal-comedy-central.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>17626189
im not calling you a white knight goofy ass, i was talking about the white knight last night that thought all of MY SHIT was angry bullshit lol you good man
>>
>>17626171
We contacted each other pretty regularly. I think we talked on the phone 2-3 nights a week if we weren't coming over to see each other/go on dates/fucking

The 4chan app is being gay so here's our last convo:

Monday 9:06 PM
Hey;) are you still coming?
Yeah I am running late as usual lol
Oh okay i was just making sure you ddin't forget about me lol
How can I forget my princess?
:kiss emoji:
I'm here

Tuesday 2:15 AM
Hey just got home, glad I got to see you tonight. Goodnight darlin

Tuesday 2:26 PM
Just thinking of you, hope you're doing well today

Wednesday 5:10 PM
Hey I haven't heard from you. I want you to know I really like talking to and spending time with you. Please let me know where I stand. Hope to hear from you soon.

Friday 12:51PM

Good morning. Need to get this off my chest. I've been thinking a lot about how you don't want this relationship to just be hooking up. I'm not sure if that's the reason youre not responding to me, but I want to let you know I respect you and the way you feel. I will make sure that does not happen so we can develop our friendship and see where things go from there. If that's what you want! I would love to pursue you and am more than willing to wait because, I think you're worth it. HOpe you have a great day
>>
>>17626190
Where's your post explaining this?
>>
File: YYA.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
YYA.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
WILL BE BACK ON LATER TONIGHT GUYS, I WILL ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS WHEN I GET BACK SEE YA
>>
>>17623576
>>17623670
>>17623686
here you go man>>17626200
>>
>>17626189
She told me once about the spark thing then we talked and things were getting better. Then her ex came back into the picture. I didn't think it was my way into a full on relationship I looked at it this way I could stick around and get cuddles and sex shit like that or cut it off and have got nothing.. Yeah I admit I would have loved for her to be my gf but clearly it ain't gonna happen now.. And I had a assumed it was always a FWB type deal with her idk we never really questioed it till that one day I asked
>>
>>17626186
> i would say to see her about 1 or 2 times a week
Not possible. We both have our studies, we can only be free on week-ends. When i said i'm not that far, i meant that i own a car and it'd "only" take me about 6 hours to go see her. It's not like she's in another country and we can only see each other every 6 months.
So i would say the maximum i could do is seeing her every two weeks, which would be a lot.

But as I said we've known each other for a long time, we trust each other and everything's fine. I want a future with her and apparently she wants it too. She's taking that relationship very seriously.
And, i know it might seem eerie from an external point of view, but we don't text a lot. I'm not much into texting and she isn't either. We just give each other a long phone call once a week, and text from time to time
I like to take this relationship in a very independant way, meaning we do our own thing when we're separate (i'm not talking about cheating, of course) and when we're together we spend an amazing time. I think this is the healthiest way to take this relationship, because in that long distance situation, if we're too dependant and clingy with the other one it probably won't work. We're happy on our own and even happier together.
>>
>>17626196

You went from "Thinking about you" to "We need a relationship" talk.

Just try to find out where she is.
>>
>>17626214
>or cut it off and have got nothing..

Except after she cut it off, you went out and got laid.

But it wasn't good because you were thinking about the girl you really wanted to be with the whole time.

And you're feeling bad because you feel like you put all this time and effort into the relationship and opened yourself up with no payoff.
>>
>>17626255
I think I'm probably being borderline needy lol. Should I wait til next wk to hit her up on fb to eliminate the possibility of phone damage? Or call her maybe?
>>
>>17626263

Call her. And just listen to her explanation. Don't use it as a jumping off point into a discussion about the relationship unless she starts talking about it, lest you sound accusatory and insecure.
>>
>>17626262
i know anon.. It sucks I do want to be with her and I feel if her ex didn't come back into her life thins wound have been better.. She didn't cut it off completely she told me she still wants me in her life cause she really "cares" about me it's just she doesn't want to do the benefits part anymore.

And yes that's exactly why I feel
Bad cause I opened up to her and invested all that time and things were going well but apparently not well enough to make her say no to her ex

Now I have to figure out if I'm okay just being regular friends and still
Going out and hanging out or if I should just cut all contact.. Then there that little part of me that know if they do get back together things probably won't go well for them
>>
File: A.jpg (64KB, 353x495px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
64KB, 353x495px
>>17626268
>>17626263
popped back in because this guy is giving vaginal advice, dont listen to him. What you need to do is stop texting her like that because you are starting to turn into what the girl should be doing to you and that is being needy, STOP TEXTING HER SO FUCKING MUCH AND STOP BEING SO ACCESSIBLE TO HER. You need to have some other friends to text. EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD< SOME PEOPLE ARE GIVING VERY VAGINAL ADVICE AND THE WRONG ADVICE
>>
I'm starting to wonder if my friend isn't cockblocking me.

Basically we went to clubs together 3 times this summer and we're going again soon.

From what I've read about picking up girls in clubs, they say to be direct, grab the girl's hand or whatever and just start to dance with her. However after my 2 or so in total attempts to do that, he said that I was too direct (I have little experience so it's hard to tell for me).
Like once I just took a girl's hand and started dancing (it was a bit awkard, but it was my second dance from a very long time).

Coincidentally he's got more success than me.
Basically, how to tell if he really is cockblocking me?
Is advice in this video good? sounds good to me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlxpspnIWs
>>
how do I meet gurls online? im borderline shutin since my last GF ditch me
srry if this was answered before, i just scrolled down D:
>>
>>17626283
So what's my next move? Wait a week and check up on her on Facebook to see if her phone isn't fucked up?
>>
File: b.jpg (15KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
15KB, 214x317px
>>17626304
iv'e never had experience in picking up girls in clubs, i just personally don't like it so maybe someone else could help with some good advice, but you got to turn down that ego man, why don't you ask him how to get a girl at a club?
>>
File: ab.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>17626306
i would advise not to, but try tinder, i'm not so good at the online dating thing and read the rest of the thread if you have anymore questions.
>>
>>17626307
Do not text her period and wait for her to text you back, and don't pull any needy shit like that ever again.
>>
File: abc.jpg (798KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
798KB, 1920x1080px
EVERYONE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, READ THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE ASKING. THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD, DONT JUST SCROLL DOWN OR POST A QUESTION AUTOMATICALLY.
>>
>>17626327
he's not THAT more experienced than me; we're both virgins, he just probably has more game and experience atm. But yeah I asked him to wingman me when we come to the club again.
Clubs wouldn't me my place normally either, but I figured fuck it, why not?
>>
File: abcd.jpg (3MB, 3334x2008px) Image search: [Google]
abcd.jpg
3MB, 3334x2008px
Guys, you have to understand that women try to make men pussies, this is way to fucking prevalent today. Men are like sharks and women are like tuna, so what the tuna do is take away the sharks scary teeth and once all the dangerous sharks in the sea have their teeth taken away, the tuna look around and scratch their fish heads with their fins and say "where did all the real sharks go?" then they start thinking they run the fucking ocean because the sharks are toothless, some sharks pull there OWN fucking teeth out. Then the tuna swim around bored and wondering where the real sharks while the sharks without the teeth are confused and sad saying "i aint got no teeth b-but my teeth". Tuna are not meant to run the fuckin ocean, it trickles down from sharks to tuna to keep shit in balance. Women always think there is something appealing about an asshole, not the type that smack them and shit but the type that does not put them on a pedal stool, but the vagina mafia (oprah, instagram, movies, trya banks, music)
made or inspired mostly by guys tell them to like the nice guys, but that is not in their nature. and remember guys NONE of this is the womans fault, NONE OF IT, so for those who go crazy because they like "chads" or "all women like assholes waa" are delusional, and men remember this, WOMEN WANT A DOMINATE GUY THAT IS NOT ABUSIVE, ALL WOMEN WANT THIS. They want someone that can handle themselves and that they can look up to and think "this guys is my fucking man", they think this way because of their dad and because of nature . Women do not like the typical nice guy bullshit either, they like passion, they like when you get them a little mad righteously and with logic, they hate that they love men so much and they know we are better than them on a level. You've never heard of a queen who married a guy and he became king right? because that does not exist, MEN cna marry a peasant girl and TURN THEM INTO A QUEEN, WOMEN CANNOT TEACH US HOW TO BE MEN.
>>
SO WHEN YOUR GIRL SAYS "why dont you treat me like a queen" ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE QUEEN IS THE KINGS BITCH. When the king is unhappy the king-dom falls, so when you have a king who cries constantly, is unsure of himself, depressed, has anxiety, chops peoples fucking heads off for no reason or is not a man, the kingdom will fucking fall. When women know that "YES, IV'E TURNED MY MAN INTO A PUSSY" you will start to become sad and she will start to become happy, you cannot have this, you BOTH have to be happy and that starts by not being a pussy when being in the relationship as well. WOMEN DONT WANT TO RUN SHIT, THEY WANT A MAN WHO RUNS SHIT THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE EQUAL BECAUSE WOMEN ARE THE FUCK-E, THEY WILL NEVER BE THE WOMEN FUCK-ER. Women don't work to get a man, they do not have ANY skills to get a man, we have to work to get women,, we have skills to get women into our bed and fuck them. Women can open up their legs to get dick, we have to work to get pussy, that is what separates us from them and that is why we are the workers in this world and that is why most guys like that fucking elliot kid go fucking crazy and why there are so many fucking trannies and shit are in the world today, because they want to have the power that women have and that power is to open up there legs and get pleasure. Guys will always be better than girls, girls have periods, they sit down to pee and were made to get fucked, nature made them miserable fucking creatures, "but i bet rhonda rousey can kick your ass, see women can be powerful too" the worst ufc mens heavyweight fighter can kick rhonda rouseys ass, because he is naturally more powerful, WORLD RECORDS ARE HELD BY MEN, THAT IS WHY THERE HAD TO BE A MEN AND WOMENS OLYMPICS IS BECAUSE ALL OLYMPIC MEN DOMINATE ALL THE OLYMPIC FEMALES. The world has turned into such a pussy whipped shape and not enough men hear shit like this or deny it for some unknown reason, men AND women these days are fucking miserable.
>>
File: abcde.jpg (21KB, 870x455px) Image search: [Google]
abcde.jpg
21KB, 870x455px
we have to start to remember who we are, we need to be fucking happy and be proud to be a fucking man instead of feeling bad or guilty that we are.
>>
>>17626276
Someone please respond to this
>>
File: 12.jpg (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
295KB, 600x600px
>>17626276
read my post above, she is putting you in the friendzone by giving hints that she will get back with you by saying i really care about you blah blah blah and keeping you as the shoulder to cry on, cut it off, grow some nuts and move on.
>>
>>17626459
Damn lol well at least I got to fuck her before all of this went to shit
>>
>>17626283
Was I a fool in believing a club slut saying, "i really like you, i care about you" and having her show up for my powerlifting competitions and fucking her brains out thinking I had it in the bag?
>>
>>17626565
no, you had it good, but she had her own personal shit to deal with
>>
>>17626067
>>17626565
>>17626196

UPDATE: Just found out she deleted a couple of my posts I made on her wall on facebook from last week. God damn
>>
File: 1471035063076.jpg (29KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471035063076.jpg
29KB, 650x456px
>>17626709
Just move on friendo
>>
>>17626709
there's bigger and better things out there man. cut all contact and move on like this guy suggests
>>17626720
>>
>>17626709
you didnt do anything wrong so dont worry about it
>>
I want to meet a cute, shy girl for a long-term stable relationship, probably leading to marriage. Where do I look?
>>
>>17626818
imagine yourself a evil evil man, a fucking shark and just go out in public and look for the girl that has the least self esteem, she is always looking down, she is wearing average clothes and little to no make up, bookshops or video game places. Then have such a dominating aura that you feel like you can fight any nigga in the street. Walk up to her and dominate.
>>
>>17626833
This does not seem like a healthy way to approach someone.
>>
>>17626840
lol just fucking around, go to a bookshop or videogame places though, somewhere like that.
>>
OP I've got a question coming from a 27 year old guy about a 24 girl "friend" in graduate school.

>Invite me to her tailgate party
>I show up but had to leave early because I left my football ticket at my apartment.
>I didn't tell her I left and got this very passive aggressive text asking why I left.
>Text her I left my ticket at home and to text me back if she is going out after the game
>No text back, snapchat suggests she went out
>Throughout the week very passive aggressive to me, doesn't say hi or respond when I ask how her weekend went
>Today text me asking if I wanted to meet some people for dinner
>Tell her I had some other plans I made earlier this week with a friend for dinner, but hit me up if you want to hangout after

No response to that text, which suggests I won't hear from her and she'll be passive agressive to me again next week.

None of my guys friends would treat me like this...wtf?
>>
File: 1445361669515.jpg (112KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1445361669515.jpg
112KB, 858x536px
>>17626840
Our ancestors did it for thousands of years. Just minus the rape and you'll awaken her primordial sexual desire in any "shy" girl.
>>
>>17626850
why dont you call her out on her passive aggressiveness and beat her ass down with logic
>>
>>17626860

She just texted me back

>ok

Anyway I don't care for drama, just wondering why.
>>
>>17626863
because she thinks you are blowing her off and because she likes you, if this was some other random guy she wouldn't have cared or cared that much. She wants to get mad at you normally like the way a girlfriend gets mad at her boyfriend but she realizes she cant because she isn't your girlfriend so her only way is passive aggression, that or that is just how she normally is in a relationship or how she just is in general.
>>
>>17626863
>>17626871
if she keeps doing it, save the next guy she likes and call her out on her passive aggression and destroy her ass with logic
>>
>>17623488
I miss Patrice.
>>
>>17626917
i do too man, he was a god among men
>>
>>17623488
My girlfriend tried to suicide yesterday, she is thankfully alive. She has several mental issues but that's not the problem. The problem is that she is apparently in trouble and refuses to tell me what it is, and this is not the first time she has hidden things from me. If I try to pressure her onto telling me she will be more sad and mad. What do I do? Should I break up with her? If yes, how?
>>
>>17627024
hell yeah you should, just stop texting and when she ask whyd you stop texting just say i'm not happy in this relationship so i am moving on. Read the rest of the thread.
>>
>>17627035
As I said, she has several mental issues... I don't want to hurt her by directly breaking contact with her. How do I break up with her smoothly?
>>
>>17627036
there is no such thing, unless you want to start being a little mean to her so SHE breaks up with YOU or turn her into a friend. Lol or call a suicide hotline and get her ass thrown in a padded cell
>>
Thanks i'm listenting to patrice's philosophy right now, you put me on.
>>
>>17628224
every man in the fucking world needs to listen to it
>>
you dont see fucking anyone trying to debate me on any of it because all of this is true and honest, you cant fucking beat that.
>>
I'm in a somewhat long distance relationship with a girl who always ends up staying the night in someone else's place when she's been drinking on the weekends.
She's told me about it and that when she does it she feels like shit. Honestly its hurting the two of us.
I really love this girl and im almost certain she loves me back, but I don't know if I want to be with her if she's gonna keep doing this.
What should I do?
>>
>>17628903
why dont you both agree to just fuck other people while you guys are separated then when you guys are together, no problem.
>>
>>17629097
I don't know if I could do something like that.
My biggest fear right now is that she'll find someone else
>>
>>17629288
have you even seen her in real life?
>>
>>17629300
No but we've known each other for 5 years, we've had this online thing a few months now, I've had feelings for her for a long time tho
>>
>>17629414
keep her as a side chick and see other girls man, dont torture yourself by doing that shit
>>
Will i ever settle down? I've met a couple girls i could see myself really going for and had some nice times with them, and they're definitely interested. but theres always more girls and tinder and i just don't care to hit anyone up that much. My housemates always ask how things are going with 'that girl' that i brought over one time and that they thought i was super into( and i was/am still super into her) , when i'm actually happily going out to fuck another girl...is this normal? I'm 23, guess I'm young still...?
>>
>>17629434
yeah man you are a young fucking soldier, just wait a little man. But if a main girl makes YOU the happiest and she is a real good girl, then see how that goes with just sticking with her.
>>
File: axD8j4M_460s.jpg (51KB, 460x387px) Image search: [Google]
axD8j4M_460s.jpg
51KB, 460x387px
>be 23 and a few weeks a new relationship
>no sex and no 'i love yous' yet but we second based this wkend.
>only one or two texts a day
>only see each other a few hrs each weekend

is this normal?

Last time i was in a long term relationship (19yrs old) it was long distance we texted like double this amount AND skyped every evening AND saw 3-4 days at a time every other week.
>>
>>17629423
I can't do that, I'll just feel sleazy.
She's the only person I like anymore, we both have the same likes and interests, someone like that is rare in my life
>>
>>17629511
you think she feels sleazy getting drunk and sleeping at other peoples places, she doesnt and she even tells you about it. Get some guy friends in real life, grow some fucking nuts and put her as i side bitch or cut her off.
>>
>>17629508
are you happy?
>>
>>17629529
yeah i guess sorta : |
she just started a new job so she is really busy atm so i get why she can't text all the time.

also this feels like a much more mature grown up relationship than in the past so i am open to her way of doing things. :)
>>
>>17629546
be honest with yourself are you happy, yes or no man
>>
>>17629553
atm this amount of communication is ok for a new relationship i feel.

i will revisit this question in a few more weeks tho to see how i feel then. I'd expect a bit more soon desu. at least a consistent 'how was your day?' 'what you been up to?' text from her.
>>
Not a relationship but w.e

speaking with a gril and all of a sudden she's just replying "yeah../yep.../lol"

How do you salvage this shit
>>
>>17629586
have you been texting her too much AND ONLY texting her?
>>
>>17629598
Met today brah, the conversation was equal until I mentioned I might go away for a couple weeks at xmas to see family.

After that she started with the 1 word replies...
>>
>>17629606
you have to give me more details than just fucking that man
>>
>Knew girl for about 2yrs but not really close
>Became close with her over the last year or so
>Didn't see each other much last few months but now we talk/see each other all the time
>Developed feels for her recently
>She has bf

Any advice?
>>
>>17629652
move on until the slot opens up again, nothing is worse than waiting for a girl with a boyfriend and you acting as the shoulder to cry on and advice giver.
>>
>>17629663
Thing is, idk if this girl is into me though
>>
>>17629744
ok? do the same
>>
>>17626283
So do you just repeat everything Patrice said about women? Why not just link the youtube videos?
>>
File: nic cage cat 2.jpg (273KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nic cage cat 2.jpg
273KB, 800x600px
If you are having trouble getting or keeping serious relationships, I advise you to read this:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/06/happily-ever-after/372573/

To be giving and generous in your primary relationship, you must practise it in the other parts of your life. This is one reason people advise to make friends, get to know people, etc. and to make every effort to try and let go of anger and bitterness. Nobody expects that you'll be perfect at it, but the point isn't to be perfect at it, the point is to just to do it as much as possible. Trying to be a better and kinder person every day of your life is in the interests of your own happiness and relationships. (And a kind person is not a doormat. Saying no to a harmful request can be an act of kindness too.)

This is also why when you have a partner who is selfish or immature, you cannot wait for them to grow up, and you cannot "love them enough for the both of you." It's like a sack race, you both have to be making the effort or you will fail. It's also why if you have distrust for an entire gender, you should not bother dating until you have addressed your mistrust. Do not go round mistrusting and then wondering why your relationships fail, it's just stupid. Don't date people that you can't trust to put in as much effort at it as you.

Again, nobody will be perfect at this. We are all works in progress, and all relationships are works in progress.

I wish you all good luck and good relationships.
>>
>>17629763
it would take a couple of days to get a full grasp of the philosophy, there is no quick video that captures the whole philosophy and ideas.
>>
>>17629763
>>17629783
and this isnt just patrice, this is personal experience, a couple of other reputable guys and books over a couple of years. But the base of this philosophy is patrice.
>>
>>17629771
or you can read this and have an amazing relationship in an instant :)
>>
Only been at uni for two weeks and I've already been on two dates with this girl who in some aspects feels very similar to me, a little fucked basically. We went exploring in an abandoned building for example.

Never done anything like this before, lads. What am I getting myself into and what are the milestones I should be aware of?
>>
>>17630016
read the fucking thread, already covers it.
>>
I got vey drunk and kissed a guy who is not in fact my boyfriend of 3 years. I feel fucking awful about it but I don't know what to do. My SOs last relationship fell apart because of something similar and I know he's very intense about these things. I know he would break up with me on the spot if I told him but we just moved into a new place together and I honestly can't see my life without him in it. I see the other guy almost every day and I'm starting to like him a lot. I don't know what to do, I feel like a fucking failure, is there anyway to keep oneself from developing feelings for other people when you're in a relationship?
>>
>>17630084
break up with him you dirty, despicable, pathetic, goofy bitch. Your'e boyfriend fucked up trusting and getting a place with such an untrustworthy cunt. But your'e not going to break up with him and tell him because women like you are fucking slimy cunts and have no sense self respect. I hope this is a troll lol
>>
>>17623488
How do I keep a girl interested when we're in different countries right now.

It'll only be a couple of months but I don't want to fuck it up.

I know I know fuck LDRs but the situation is unavoidable.
>>
Okay, so I have a problem. You see, my girlfriend uses curse words a lot. And I mean A LOT. While I don't view cussing as something inherently bad, the sheer amount of negative speech simply drives me mad. I told her that cursing tends to drain me, because that's very loaded language, but she refuses to do anything about it. She says that that's just the way she talks and it helps her convey her emotions, and that she's unwilling to do change the way she speaks.
So basically her speech consists of 60% cursing, 20% regional dialect, and 20% normal words.
It really wears me down to the point of being afraid to listen to her for the sheer amount of negativity.
Wot do?
>>
Seeing a girl for over a year, she's shy and we are getting married next year (traditional). Only made out twice, it was good, now she saying wait till after marriage for anything more than hand holding. I am horny af and can't wait. Her main reasons are we don't know each other well yet. What do?
>>
>>17630134
The thing that makes long distance relationships kinda fucking weird is because it is all up to the girl, guys are loyal and when they put their heart in something there is no us making "mistakes" and shit most of the time, yeah there are dicks that just dont do that but guys on here are loyal fucking dudes.So it is totally up to her if she starts getting flaky, what you can do to help is skype on camera, keep shit kinda sexual with pics and shit and dont always make yourself available to her. Have your own life outside of her so you have stories and interesting things to talk to and what not. If she starts talking about friends and going out and stuff, DO NOT GET INSECURE NO MATTER WHAT, if she likes another guy she will text you less but if she tells you, "hey im going to so and so's party" she is saying that because she wants you to know. Unless she comes out and says, "i am riding this guys dick" do not get insecure you say hey baby have a good time at the party :) do not go whos there? keep convo fun so if there is nothing to talk about do not text her. KEEP SHIT FUN AND INTRESTING
>>
>>17630163
you sound like a fucking pussy, you cannot control how she talks but what she talks about, and if you dont like how she talks, get the fuck outta there. "being afraid to listen to her" really? You sound like a fucking girl.
>>
>>17630175
you are getting married to a girl you barely know and havent even had sex yet? read the fucking thread and ask yourself if that pussy is worth your life
>>
>>17630177
Spot on man. You earned those dubs.
>>
File: 13.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>17630223
thanks man
>>
bamp
>>
dont die
>>
Admittedly, I'm young. I'm a senior in high school this year. Regardless, it's frustrating that I've never been asked out, never had a relationship, have very few friends, and am still a virgin. I'm not particularly smart or funny, but I am in a solid place on the Varsity Track team. I'd say I'm decently athletic, not ripped and more on the skinny side. I'm also not bad looking, but still I have social problems, mostly with women. Recently, I saw this girl making out with whom I think is her first boyfriend. It stings because I've been in classes with her for the past three years and have had a crush on her, but only ever talked to her a few times. Do you have any advice for me?
>>
>>17630477
read the fucking thread, youre not special just because you are young and have a boohoo fucking sob story, dumb cunt
>>
made a thread for this, but it's gotten no responses

i am crushing on multiple girls and i cannot decide who to ask out first
please help

1. former oneitis (and probably still biggest crush), 8/10 appearance, 11/10 personality (literally never had an awkward moment talking to her except for when i try to get the nerve to ask her out), not that good at banter though, never really had any indication she's into me, perpetually busy

2. friend of a friend, would have to ask friend to set me up, 7/10 appearance, 10/10 banter, not sure about personality beyond that

3. classmate, 7/10 appearance, 8/10 personality, pretty sure she is or was into me very recently, but i have to initiate any and all conversation with her, also she'll text other people while we're talking to each other
>>
>>17630646
I would narrow it down to the first two, look more into the friend of the friend and keep the former oneitis for a backup if you dont like the second chicks personality
>>
>>17630671
that's kind of what i was thinking too
how does this plan sound?
in a day or two, see the friend, ask her if her friend is seeing anyone, and if she could set me up with her friend
if either one of those won't happen, later in the week i get lunch with former oneitis and ask her out on a date?
>>
>>17630692
sounds alright
>>
My first relationship ended a couple months ago, lasted 8 months. She said she didn't love me (I had told her I did, but I was pretty drunk and I'm not sure I meant it) and that we are incompatible. She said she wanted to be friends but I said I'd want time to think first. 2 weeks later I pretty much just ranted at her about all the petty shit she said that annoyed me and channelled the last scrap of confidence I had just to get mad at her. She was actually pretty logical and grounded and shot down my arguments for the emotional bullshit they were, but I persisted and we pretty much burnt the whole thing to the ground and she said "thanks for pretending to be a nice person" and "I hope you twist someone elses words and turn them into a monster"

When am I going to feel less like a total fucking asshole about this? I feel really shitty and sometimes I think she was right to say that. I still imagine us talking again even though I know it'll never happen, just because I feel like I need to apologise or it'll eat me. I don't think I'm a shit person and I have an urge to prove it
>>
>>17631072
you might not be a shit person, but it sounds like she beat your punk ass down with logic and that is...that is like damn lol, but next time do not wait till the end of the relationship to bring up shit that annoys you or makes you mad. You need to let go of your big fucking ego and learn from this shit, too bad though, she sounded like a pretty good girl. You dont find that much girls in the world with logic.
>>
>>17631072

It's dead johnny it's dead

You got comfortable and spewed your guts around her.

You need bro's to tell that shit to not her.

"bro i love this bitch"

"yea cool pass me another beer"

See instead you told your gf and shes was honest and said nah.

Look op don't beg or stress about this just work out and do you for a bit.

Delete her number quit texting her.

All that twisting nice person shit she talked about is break up talk just realize there is no closure and move on.

Work out.
Bros
Hobbies

Fuck 5 girls and you'll be a step closer out of this funk.

Learn op don't be open with your gf be selective with the information you release.

Doesn't mean to hide things it means to have restraint and wait for key moments to let it loose.
>>
girl I hung out with all weekend/had sex with texted me tonight that she doesn't want me hanging with other girls. I want to take her out more to get a better idea of what shes about but at the same time, there are a few other girls im interested in including a girl that I hooked up with in high school that hit me up on tinder.

what do, patreeky? I want a relationship but fuck buddy shit seems fun as well.
>>
i used to be creepy

i'm not anymore, but i irrationally worry that i am whenever i want to ask a girl out

how do i make myself realize once and for all that asking a girl out isn't creepy

(like i mean i feel somewhat creepy about the idea of just asking a girl if she wants to get dinner with me)
>>
>>17631161
talk to her about having an open relationship and be ready for her to maybe fuck other guys. If you really want a relationship you have to buckle down and deal with it or you can not be in a relationship and still fuck her and other girls. You cant have your cake and eat it too ya feel?
>>
>>17631180
Read the whole fuckin thread man
>>
>>17631198
i don't have time to read 200 posts about situations that aren't mine
i just need help with my specific insecurity
>>
>>17631224
then you can go fuck yourself, the answer is in the thread you creepy cocksucker
>>
>>17631189
I honestly wouldn't mind meeting her every weekend for some fun, she kinda hinted that she doesn't want me fucking other girls but if I do, make sure to not bring any nasty STD shit into the equation which im totally ok with.

just a horny unexperience kid here, really. I am just now getting more into the dating scene and really just wanna weigh my options. Im shocked but there are tons of girls that are all of a sudden throwing pussy at me and its hard to pass up.
>>
>>17631229
if i'd come in when it was at like 50 posts, i'd do it, or if you told me roughly how many posts in it was, but i don't want to sort through literally everything
>>
>>17631250
then stay out of a relationship and keep being a good soldier man. It's totally up to what you feel and if you feel like just fucking, her and a bunch of other girls, or relationships which i wouldnt do if i were in your position
>>
>>17631254
quit being a lazy ass and read, you will learn loads of other shit when you do.
>>
>>17631271
okay i went through and read it
most of it was advice for people who have already gotten into some sort of relationship with a girl, or how to approach a girl
i'm asking for how to not feel creepy about wanting to approach a girl
i'm fully aware it's an irrational thought but that doesn't stop me from having it
>>
>>17631290
it's all in your fucking head, chances are, if you feel creepy and think creepy, you are creepy. Stop thinking creepy thoughts and doing creepy shit and you wont be creepy. Develop some fucking social skills, make friends, get hobbies, talk to people, guys and girls all the time
>>
My ex-girlfriend keeps talking about a petty vengeance against me, that I'm almost sure she won't do. And now, I got an opportunity to wreck her life without she ever knowing it was me.

Should I do it?
>>
>>17631302
why don't you just fucking move on and stop playing middle school games
>>
>>17631310
I did move on. But the girl keeps talking about vengeance, and our common friends keep talking about her vengeance plans even if I already fucking told them IDGAF... I'm hoping this would keep her busy, it's just about info going into the wrong ears.
>>
>>17631352
why dont you just talk to her, she has so much passion built up on you that you should just do some hate fucking and get it over with
>>
I wanna talk to my a female friend of mine about being more than friends. I definitely feel like she reciprocates, I just know that there's never a GOOD time to have this talk, it will be awkward regardless of outcome. So when is the least awful time to bring this up?
>>
>>17631362
I am in another relationship, I do not desire to talk with her and she affirms she does not desire to talk with me.
>>
>>17631373
lol well fuck man if you dont like the bitch do what you want, my area of expertise isnt getting revenge on a bitch lol
>>
>>17631372
When both of you are alone together? What kind of fucking question is this? suggest a date and thats it
>>
>>17631389
I guess you're right, just a classic case of overthinking it.

I think I'm more worried about not clearly communicating the more than friends part.
>>
>>17631394
you fucked up by becoming her friend in the first place
>>
>>17631400
Well I've definitely learned my lesson. I just want to try it out for closure tbqh.
>>
>>17631406
anytime man, if you have any questions about shit that goes on after the actual date part read the thread, good luck
>>
heading to bed, KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU GUYS HAVE AND I WILL ANSWER AFTER WORK
>>
Girl I like has recently been bitter towards guys. She's put up about 4 videos. One if them she said how it pisses her off when guys tell her she's mean because she doesn't smile at them or when she ignores them. She goes on to say that she's sorry but it isn't her job as a woman in life is to "please men". In two other videos, she talks about how she recently re-downloaded Tinder and how she swiped right (denied) almost every guy and girl within 19 miles from her. She says, "everyone in my city is trash, all of them". I live in the same city as her but I didn't take it in any way.

Honestly, she's fucking gorgeous. I think because of that, growing up, she's been told this so now she thinks all she has to do is just sit back and wait for men to sweep her off her feet. She's also in the big side but not disgusting looking. I like big girls anyway.

Like I said, I like her and she was showing interest in me but I didn't catch onto the signs she was throwing at me. I like talking to her because she speaks with assertiveness and clarity. She challenges me when we talk and isn't afraid to call me out on my bullshit. We share the same taste in music.

I'm highly sure if I were to ask her out she'll say yes. I'm just apprehensive because I don't if she'll say yes because she's desperate or something like that. She's clearly lonely, but I don't know if I'm the answer. She's 21 and I'm 23.
>>
>>17623488

Okay I'll bite.

Been seeing a girl for 2 months now. She got out of a 4 year relationship a month prior us talking. She initiated first contact with me, although we were friends for a year prior.

Every week she has become increasingly more comfortable with me. She initiates about 70% of texting conversations, though I initiate most of the dates/ hanging out. Recently, she brought up the next hangout while we were already hanging out, so I know she is interested. We have lots of sex and she tells me how comfortable she is around me etc which is great.

Problem is, she said she's not looking to rush into another relationship, but she swears that I'm the only guy she wants to talk to etc. I'm cool with that, but I don't want to be cucked into thinking that this will develop into a relationship when it's more like being best friends that also have sex. Our mind connection is insane, we get each other incredibly well and we both feel it, not just me.

How do I play this? I take her on dates, we do bf/gf things and essentially have everything except the title. On a typical week I see her 2-3 days. I don't care about the title that much but the fact that she doesn't want it gives me a bad feeling, which I know it shouldn't.
>>
File: 67842797506.jpg (52KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
67842797506.jpg
52KB, 400x309px
I had a gf who'd tell me I was being quiet if I hadn't messaged her for a while (by a while I mean an hour or 2). It was infuriating on 2 counts: clearly I had nothing to say (hence no messages) and secondly I was of the belief conversations are a 2 way street? She wasn't messaging me so how come I'm the only one being quiet? Not only that but her messages were shit in comparison to mine (in the main). By the end of it I was having to force myself to think of shit to say, the conversations got stale as fuck and she got bored and dumped me.

How often do you speak to your partner? How common is it for women to expect their guy to be texting them constantly all day?
>>
>>17632655
We live together. So we text every couple of hours while we're apart doing our things, send each other stupid memes or just joke about our day.
When we lived apart we would have breakfast on skype and then just text through the day (5-6 texts every hour if we weren't busy) and talk on skype before bed for 15-20 minutes.
On average now that we live together we send each other 15-25 texts and when we were apart we would send around 50-60 texts.

I don't expect him to text me, but I miss that little shit if we're not together so I very much enjoy talking to him whenever I can.
>>
This girl who doesn't have many close friends in uni invites me to study with her. This is something she normally wouldn't do. I don't really know if she's in to me but she gets conscious about people talking about us or seeing us when we're alone together. She's really comfortable when it's just us two though.

She's also the type to who doesn't wanna be in relationships (for her dream career). Do I have a chance? What should I do because I don't really get direct signals or anything. I'm afraid I'll get stuck in the friend zone path.
>>
>>17632674
Your reply made it dawn on me that if you're with the right person shit like this just won't crop up. You should be compelled to speak to each other, not forced.

Makes me resent the time I spent with this girl, she clearly didn't respect me at all.

Thank you, best of luck with your relationship.
>>
>>17632730
Yeah, I guess it has always been natural for us - I always really enjoyed talking to him and spent a lot of time doing so because it was fucking fun. It was not something expected or necessary. Just fun.
I don't think it's a good sign if you have to think about what you have to talk to each other.
Thank you, hope you find someone nice yourself :)
>>
I have a quest about a same sex relationship, but since I have a patriarchal, mostly heterosexual view on the world I will post it here as well, since lgbt is crazy as fuck and I don't think that I will get any decent advice there.
I need some advice about dealing with a guy I kinda like. I used to casually tease him a lot thought the years, he's a cute crossdresser, I am physically attracted to him and I like his personality as well. He lives in another country, we have a common border but there's still around 1300 km between us.
The problem is that I don't think there's much point to any kind of long-range stuff if you don't wanna eventually move in, so it gotta be big, and I just don't really think I can commit to a relationship with a guy. Being friends with benefits is all good fun, so is casual flirting and shit like that, but I don't think that anything more serious than that will ever work out for me.
However, I like him, and he's made a move on me, and, considering he's been kinda recently dumped by his good-for nothing boyfriend I don't want to hurt him even more, especially cause I find him very sexually attractive and a great person altogether, and the only reason that's stopping me is my crazy patriarchal view on relationships and family.
What do you think I should do? Just uphold the status quo? Wait for him to get over his ex and then drop the truth bomb? Just tell him that I wanna stay friends?
>>
File: IMG_2166.jpg (74KB, 507x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.jpg
74KB, 507x543px
I started messaging a girl I like.
She liked a couple pics of mine after I added her.
I wanna ask her out.
The problem is, I'm afraid she thinks I'm gay since I'm skinny and care a lot about my looks and style. Also, all our mutual friends are gay.

The fact she replied and told me "we're not that far away haha" makes me think she likes me.
Amirite?
>>
>>17631121
>>17631099

Sorry was at work and didn't get time to reply.

Thanks to (both of?) you, that actually helps a lot.
It's true that she is very rational, and that's something I really liked, but unfortunately I wasn't the same when it came to emotions so she got tired of having to bring me down to reality.

When we broke up my mate was like "you can't have liked her that much, you barely ever talked about her to us" and it occured to me that I really didn't. I guess I didn't want to be that guy who gushes over his girlfriend because they've been through losses and they're bitter fuckers.

I need to work on myself, work out, and stop just playing vidya with my world-weary depressed friends every night.
>>
>>17623488
grill here

i broke up with my bf about 1.5 years, because he didn't acknowledge the work i put in into changing from skinny to going /fit/

Met a sweet guy, had something going on with him and am now, as of january, back with my bf

But the thought of that guy is still lingering in my mind, he gave me something my bf can't give me and i so much want him to give it to me.

Would it be wrong to break up because sex isn't good? Well, it never was the best, but it isn't the same as with that guy.
>>
>>17632228
she needs a guy with a big pair of nuts that is cooler and tougher than her, are you up for that? If she is kicking your ass around this is not gonna be good for her and good for you.
>>
>>17632252
Keep that shit going, you are getting too mad at the possession part of things but remember, but right now it sounds like she made you moan, she sounds like a real pimp in the relationship and the only way to combat this is to keep 60% for yourself and give 40%, until she says "you're my boyfriend" or some shit like that, dont be surprised if she just starts seeing other guys. Be patient, if shit is as good as you say it is the title will eventually come
>>
>>17632857
i have no clue about same sex, only chicks, sorry man
>>
>>17632883
have you ever talked to her in real life?
>>
>>17633018
why did you get fit in the first place?
>>
>20, 6"2, decent looking
>always spot a girl staring at me
>girls give signs to approach
>get bumped on knee multiple times (under desk during class), get smiles, get looks
>never have courage to approach them
>Feel awful and coward of simply ignoring them
>kissless virgin who never had a gf

How do I make it happen? How do I overcome my fear? I m usually an outgoing guy, very social. I am the one who usually starts conversations and make friends. But as soon as I spot a girl have a like for me I kind of panic and get really nervous to have a convo with them. Please help.
>>
i always make eye contact with this really cute girl and i feel like shes always looking at me i may be overthinking but should i approach her she works at a store
>>
File: 1475287951355.gif (1014KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1475287951355.gif
1014KB, 500x536px
Could you guys tell me if this poem is way to autistic to give to my crush? We have a very strange relationship, we both love each other but he wont commit because of anxiety issues. He asked me to write him a poem (taking poetry at uni) and this is what I came up with. I dont know what to do anymore, I love him so much but due do past horrible relationships he wont go that extra step with me. I dont know what I expect this poem to do, but is it too much?

The shortest way between two hearts,
Two arms.
Baring hearts across their fingertips, never to touch.

Two souls intertwine, a future uncertian
Time will fly, and you may leave
Beyond the reaches of my arms.
But when you leave I'll let you know,
My heart will keep you near.

Keep in mind that the both of us are super sappy.
>>
I've been seeing this girl for 3 months, we joked about being fwbs but we were progressing into a relationship.
But things changed when I started talking to other girls, I don't feel like getting into a relationship with her anymore. Any advice?
>>
>>17634181
give him the gay ass poem and just see what happens, he seems like a corny ass dude so he might swoon over that shit.
>>
>>17634031
it is more than twice and she doesnt have a disgusted look on her face, grow some nuts, walk up to her, and spit game.
>>
>>17634027
read the long ass post above and always keep in your mind women ain't shit. Women are fucking goofy and the man is the person who runs shit.
>>
>>17634279
then don't get in a relationship with her? simple as that, don't over-complicate shit
>>
>>17634181
It's beautiful. Hey, he did ask for a poem, so sure.
>>
>>17634291
T-Thanks?
>>17634317
Thanks Anon, I guess I'll give it a shot now.
>>
>>17623488
As a fellow black phillip show follower your doing God's work. I try to come here and spread the gospel every once in a while.

To anyone else. LISTEN TO THESE PODCASTS. every fucking one of them. Patrice and Dante give the best advice on relationships period. Bar none. Also it's hilarious so it's easy to listen to. I've listen to them all at least 3 times each and some at least 10 times.
There's 10 episodes so it easy to listen to them all. Especially pay attention to Dante correcting him because Patrice has trouble explaining it sometimes. But together they know their shit.
>>
>>17623488
My boyfriend is an artist and in his previous relationships he would always draw his ex girlfriends, without fail. Now that we are together he is drawing me as well. it's very sweet and I like it, but I can't help but feel weird about it. Like I'm just apart of some pattern. is this normal?
>>
>>17634365
THANK YOU, but wayy too many pussy whipped fucking white knights on this board and not enough real advice. Spread the word man, tired of seeing the way the world is right now with men and fucking women and the least i can do is to help spread the word.
>>
>>17634379
it's a thing he saw on fuckin titanic that he think every girl just loves, "you mean a lot to me, let me fucking paint you" that's his special move, his shoryuken, that he has probably been doing for a while. I personally think shit like that is kinda creepy but it depends on what you feel about it. I would'nt think much of it other than that
>>
>>17634379
I'm somewhat of an artist and can offer another perspective. When I first started drawing I had to use a lot of models to get things right. He may have never moved away from using a live model as a tool for correctness of proportions. His old gf was his model before so he got really good at drawing her. Now he has a chance at using a new model and does. He might even felt awkward using his ex after he broke up with her.
>>
>>17634379
>>17634424
lol or maybe this, very plausible about both perspectives
>>
File: 1315351797804.jpg (63KB, 363x494px) Image search: [Google]
1315351797804.jpg
63KB, 363x494px
The girl I'm after has a boyfriend. She has recently been stressed out and shit, messaging me for no reason to talk. Yesterday she talked about how their relationship is going bad. How long should I wait after their breakup to avoid rebound? Or do I just go for it and convince her to break up right away?
>>
Need help, I'm over it really, but need outside help.

Talked to a girl for a good two months, told her I liked her. She refused because I'm leaving for the Marines in March. After that night we got even closer oddly, and one day, it all fell apart because of an argument. A few days later we go to a party together, but I was able to fix it. Two weeks ago I hang out with her friend, and her friend says "I don't know if I should say this, but the girl you like started crushing on my friend Adam."

Anyways, we were very close those two months. I found out so much about her past that it kind of spooked me off. Idk if I'm willing to try things, but I'm mixed feelings if we do ever spark again. We argued last Wednesday, told her I was going to drop her right now because of all the shit she's put me through in a short period. We haven't talked since, I send her an occasional snapchat, but no actual conversation. We see each other weekly, but I feel like our time away from one another pushes us further.

Haven't spoken to her since the argument. What should I do? Just wait it out?
>>
>>17634944
I wasn't able to fix it, it being our relationship thing.**
>>
>>17634920
read the fucking thread and just wait
>>
>>17633318

You're 100% right in that's what she wants. She has the mindset in which she wants the guy to be dominant and assertive. I could be dominant and assertive, I'll never be a doormat. I've even displayed this to her. My problem is that I don't know where to take her out for the first date.
>>
>>17635760
well what things does she likes?
>>
how 2 get cooter?
>>
>>17636882
get in some shade
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.