[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white girls into Asian guys? Pic related: it's me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (305KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 1080x1920px
Are white girls into Asian guys?

Pic related: it's me
>>
Some are.
>>
Girls are into hot guys.
>>
>>17617095
A few of us are, you're cute.
>>
>>17617127
ay thx bby u wan sum fuk?
>>
>>17617095
Lol fuck boy,you're not that cute by the way
>>
>>17617154
>fuck boy

Lol, I don't even dress like one but ok.
>>
>>17617156
Where are you from? Vietnam? China?
>>
>>17617188
America
>>
Nope. Your dick is prob 4-5 inches soooo no.
>>
>>17617203
Lol like I don't know that? Your ethnicity idiot.
>>
File: tumblr_nyfp9vQZVl1te3wh6o1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyfp9vQZVl1te3wh6o1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
yeah sure but, hot ones.
>>
>>17617212
Haaa. Asians cant even make for good fuckboys baka.
>>
>>17617220
Then you could have asked for my ethnicity instead of asking the typical "Where are you from??" "Where are you really, REALLY from??"

kys
>>
>>17617228
Oh. Okay. I got it,now answer the question.
P/S: I'll take my words back. If it's what you called "hot" then I'm out. You're so gay,you can't be a fuckboy. Defo.
>>
>>17617242
im viet

also, what the hell are you on about? i didn't even post that picture. nice reading comprehension.
>>
File: 1467848715843.jpg (46KB, 414x631px) Image search: [Google]
1467848715843.jpg
46KB, 414x631px
>>17617188
Vietnamese I guess from the look kek

>>17617095
yes, many of them, those with refined features and good bone structures
>>
>>17617252
Damn. I got that vibe from you. Hello bro. Not that many viet here.
>>
>>17617263
chào bạn

What's your nationality? I was born in America.
>>
>>17617268
Chào bạn. Bạn biết nói tiếng việt nhiều không?
I'm in European.
>>
>>17617280
Em biet noi voi doc tieng Viet, nhung ma em khong biet danh dau.

I don't get those accent marks at all
>>
>>17617227
Nope. Even virgin girls won't feel it....granted it would be the least painful way for a girl to pop it.
>>
>>17617294
Haha google translate will get it all.
Em sinh nam bao nhieu?
>>
>>17617095
Without the grandpa glasses, 7/10 would fuck.
>>
>>17617299
I'm Asian, 180cm, and have a 16cm dick. I think the stereotype actually works in my favor because girls expect a small dick when in actuality they're getting more than they expected.

Also, the fact that you white boys are discussing Asian penile length is quite pathetic.
>>
>>17617310
I'm gay so talking about dick is a fav topic bruh.
>>
>>17617308
Thanks, I guess. I should start wearing contact lenses.

>>17617307
Em sinh nam '98. Em 18 tuoi roi. Anh sinh nam may?
>>
>>17617095
Yes. You are super cute. Would flirt with.
>>
>>17617319
Haha van con nho lam. Chi 92 nhe.
>>
>>17617330
Aaaa, chi la con gai ha? Xin loi nhe :)

Em qua Vietnam 5-6 lan roi. Em hay di Da Nang voi Hue. Da Nang rat la dep.
>>
>>17617095
I like your hair. What's your heritage?
>>
>>17617340
I'm Vietnamese, born and raised in America though.

>>17617329
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17617335
Bo me em que o dau?
Dung roi Da Nang dep lam. Hoi An cung dep nua.
>>
>>17617345
They actually met in America. I've been to Hoi An a few times, it has a nice beach and it's a great place to shop for clothes.

Do you have a Skype or anything? I'd like to befriend and talk to some Viet anons.
>>
>>17617095
OP you are a good looking guy. Hair is a bit long, but otherwise not bad at all. I'm sure there is a white girl for you out there.

I am half english, half chinese, was with a white australian for 3 years. she supposedly liked me years before that though, when we first met.
>>
File: 1468624924653.png (274KB, 455x510px) Image search: [Google]
1468624924653.png
274KB, 455x510px
>>17617142
>>17617127 here, I was gonna say pls be in US but I see you already answered that to the rude anon.

Which state, darling?

>>17617310
this so much tho
>>
>>17617369
I appreciate it the kind words, anon. To be honest, I hate having short hair because when you have Asian hair, the sides stick out like bamboo shoots. It looks quite ridiculous, so I tend to keep my hair medium length.

That being said, there have been white girls interested in me, but I'm a very picky guy. Never had a girlfriend, but I'm not a virgin, so I got that going for me.

What's it like being half-Asian though? Are your parents AMWF or WMAF?
>>
>>17617380
I'm in Arizona. Feel free to add me on Skype if you just want to chat/make a new friend: mike.dao999
>>
>>17617388
>but I'm a very picky guy
lol
>>
>>17617356
Oh I see. I got Skype. Actually i have to go now it's too late gotta get up in few hours. Through me your Skype then.
>>
>>17617404
it's mike.dao999
>>
>>17617408
Okay. Chi di ngu nhe. Enjoy your time.
>>
>>17617388
My mum is chinese, my dad is english.

what you said about the hair is SO TRUE, i fucking hate it, which is why i have it VERY short on the sides and back. basically shaved, number 1. it's just gotten long enough that its all sticky-outy so i'm cutting my hair this weekend.

>what's it like being half asian

eh. you don't really fit in anywhere, especially if you have moved country a lot growing up. white people always, ALWAYS see me as asian.
asian people MOSTLY see me as white, but they can sometimes tell i'm eurasian and thus see me that way.

that said though, the asians that see you as white, it can be a good thing if you're into asians, because a lot of them like the white bois, so they just see me that way.

but overall i don't like being a third culture kid (TCK, you can look it up on wikipedia if you are curious), it's lonely.
>>
>>17617414
Ngu ngon nhe :)
>>
>>17617415
wew lad, it's another misogynistic white man + racially self-hating asian mother who goes for taller white guys (i could be wrong about your parents, but it's almost always true with other WMAF couples)

Just kidding. I have nothing against half-Asians, I actually feel bad for the shit you guys have to go through. Being an Asian male is pretty tough in terms of dating in the western world unless you're exceptionally hot (but then again, that applies to everyone).
>>
>>17617415
>>17617438
Had to say this reminds me of my mullatto feels. Most people see you as black but the truth is you don't readily fit in most traditional places, and dating can be hard. Women still approach you like a black dude and expect the stereotype. They don't seem to realize there is another half to you.

I wonder what it's like being half black compared to being half Asian?
>>
>>17617438
no, you're right. my parents divorced and my dad remarried a maori (see: brown) woman in new zealand.

he definitely fetishizes other races.

and my mum is kind of an idiot, and doesn't seem to have any emotion, so i wouldn't be surprised if that was the only reason she married him.
>>
>>17617442
it is probably worse being half black. people in general are far more racist towards black people.
>>
>>17617388
>I'm a very picky guy
I'd say you are more desperate than you are picky since you are here, try /soc/ if you believe you can get decent looking white girls from your pic.
>>
>>17617480
Nah, not really a fan of /soc/. That being said, I just don't talk to people. Not shy or anything, I just kind of exist and do my own thing.
>>
>>17617498
I've just been to /soc/ and saw a few familiar faces from /adv/ in a r8 thread lol
>>
>>17617095
depends on what kinda person you are
nothing more
White girls do like white boys because they look nice but how they act and how funny they are the key to their success
AND
they are funny and confident because they look good
if you can overcome your own insecurities and be a person who is funny and smart
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEE
>>
Fuck off back to /soc/, faggots
>>
>>17617095
Sup fellow Asian guy.

I'm convinced that Asians definitely have the hardest time of any ethnicity's males when it comes to attracting white girls (or girls of any other ethnicity that isn't Asian, for that matter). Thanks to pop culture for emasculating Asian guys non-stop, and Asian guys then perpetuating those stereotypes by buying into it themselves. It's a vicious cycle.

My current girlfriend is white, but before it happened I never seriously thought that I would ever date a white girl - so ingrained in me was this idea that Asian guys aren't attractive to girls of any other race. So I myself had bought into the stereotype of Asian guys.
>>
White male here, I see white girls with every race. So yeah they don't have a preference, but I'm starting to think they don't like white guys because I see them dating interracially so much.If you know any girls like college educated white males let me know, not trying to be a cuck though, Im talking like actually find white guys sexually attractive.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.