[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went down on girl I've been seeing for first time yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (46KB, 350x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 350x241px
>went down on girl I've been seeing for first time yesterday
>also first time going down on a girl in general
>unusual smell, scary looking
>hesitant, start to gag a little
>"anon, are you okay? you look really nervous, you can stop if you want"
>insist it's only fair that I pleasure her
>reach for bottle of perfume and spray at her vagina
>"w-what if I get an infection of the tongue?"
>"anon, are you mentally ill or just a prick?"

How do I apologise to her? I feel like I really hurt her feelings and I feel terrible for it.
>>
>>17615255

Dude

You want to give her a yeast infection/UTI?

It's clear you don't know much about female anatomy. I would just genuinely apologize and tell her you were unsure and overwhelmed. But don't be surprised if she isn't interested anymore.
>>
>>17615255
Kek, next time just use your fingers if it's a beef
>>
>>17615255
why is this so complicated?
first have a shower together and make sure you scrub her down there before you even start (btw wash yourself too while you're at it)
then kiss caress, play and finger her
tell her you've never done this before and ask her what she wants - if she doesnt know lick her in a slow steady overlapping way (just cover her with your tongue) and stick to the rythm and keep a steady pace
>>
>>17615255
Holy fuck OP.
If the smell bothers you, gently play with the clit and kiss her thighs, or in future shower together before you go down on her.

You really fucked up, chances are she won't be up for it again.
>>
>>17615255
>unusual smell, scary looking
WHAT

WHY

YOU FUCKERS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT CAN YOU
>>
Pussies smell fucking nice and if anything it turns me on like no tomorrow.

Don't know what your problem is, OP. You sound like a faggot. The pussy smell is biologically coded to attract men like honey to bees. Same thing as your dick smell. Girls actually find that thing extremely arousing, but they will never say it loud.

Ya dun' goofed
>>
>>17615433
that's bullshit and you know it, some women have rank pussies
>>
>replying to obvious shitposting
2/10, best I can do.
>>
>>17615444

That's because they don't wash them. A clinically clean pussy emits feromones that do shit with your brain that you don't notice, and contribute to your arousment.
>>
>there are people on this planet who don't know the difference between vulva and vagina
pity the fools
>>
>>17615452
Too much washing is actually the single most reason for vaginal infections, since it fucks up the ph. If a girl has overall good hygiene but a smelly pussy she isn't "not washing enough", she's washing too much and too harsh. Just to bust the myth that smelly equas dirty.
I've had infections and my pussy stank like hell even after taking a really good shower. I also had a perfectly balanced vag and went on a camping trip with no real way to shower and when i came home 3 days later, all sweaty and dirty, my pussy smelled intense but actually pretty yummy.
>>
>>17615495
This is bullshit. Wash your fucking vagina. Everyone around you can smell it.
>>
>>17615495

Well dunno about that, then, so far all the pussy I have eaten has been delicious, and those were from clean girls.

Maybe it's different from girl to girl? So far I haven't met a girl whose pussy smell hasn't made horny as fuck.

Or maybe it's me. I actually prefer eating pussy that the actual fucking, I could be doing that shit for days.
>>
>>17615505
>This is bullshit
No it isn't.

>Wash your fucking vagina.
Not recommended. That's how you get yeast infections. Wash the vulva.
>>

I refuse to believe this isn't bait
>>
>>17615507
Different female anon here, can confirm. Don't wash the inside and only use water for the outside. I read about it before, didn't believe it, then had to learn the hard way.
>>
>>17615505
You seem to know a lot about vaginas, eh? Use google instead and see for yourself...

http://www.multi-gyn.com/care/vaginal-hygiene-dos-and-donts/

>>17615506
My pussy usually smells really good. I agree with you. But with an infection, they can all smell REALLY appaling. I once have gotten one from a public bath. I was so fucking disgusted you can't even imagine. Problem is that since then, if i wash too "harsh" (meaning i use soap that isn't especially designed for pussy washing), or am very stressed/have a weak immune system it flares up again. Shit sucks... But i got my methods to get everything nice, healthy and yummy again in a very short time.

There's nothing wrong with loving to go down on a girl. The pheromones do a good job.
>>
>>17615528

Nice to know that, femanon, gotta have that in mind.

OP is still a faggot.
>>
>>17615505
It's really not, though. Douching is especially bad and it does indeed fuck up the pH balance of the vagina, leading to yeast infections, consequent weird smells, and all sorts of unfun shit. The vagina is largely self-cleaning, that's one big reason why it gets all goopy.

As people have been saying, wash the vulva, not the vagina, and even that, you shouldn't go overboard with the washing.
>>
OP here. Well, she's up for it again. I apologised profusely and did it properly to make up for it. It was actually really pleasant.
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>17615255
>>
>>17615505
who the fuck are you, Dogboy? Nobody can smell that shit unless you're smelling her crotch
>>
>>17615628

This time OP, don't be a faggot and lick her into oblivion. Make her orgasm a gorillion of times. Live it. Love it. The pussy is a work of art, and you're the painter.
>>
File: lol5.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
lol5.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>reach for bottle of perfume and spray at her vagina
>>
>>17615628
Still refuse to believe this story actually happened.
>>
>>17615666
It's all true, hence why I'm confessing to it in an anonymous, untraceable context.
>>
>>17615255

You are a complete hero.
>>
>>17615712
Nah man, nah.
Won't believe it without an affidavit.
"Hereby I solemnly swear that Anon doused my lady parts in Chanel N°5."
t. Spurda
>>
File: 1473112799130.jpg (477KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473112799130.jpg
477KB, 960x640px
>>17615255
>>
>>17615255
>>17615628
OP, I think she'll stick with you forever just for the entertainment. Keep up the good work
>>
>>17615452
> feromones
Firstly it's pheromones. Secondly, that smell is from bacterial activity.
>>
>>17615916

It's spelled with an F in almost every other language, you don't have to be such a dick.
>>
>>17615939
no, it's not.
>>
>>17615964
Yeah, a lot of languages to spell it with an F. A few examples,

Spanish: feromona
Estonian: feromoon
Finnish: feromoni
Galician: feronoma
Croatian: feromon
Haitian Creole: feromon
Hungarian: feromon
Indonesian: feromon
Italian: feromone
Dutch: feromoon
Norwegian: feromon

That's only a few examples, but you get the idea. Give anon a break.
>>
>>17615964
Yes it is. English isn't the only language to use "ph" to represent /f/ in words of Greek origin, but it's not particularly widespread.
>>
>>17615974
To which we might as well add every single Slavic language (Of course, a lot of them use ф, but that transliterate to F. They sure as fuck don't use a digraph.)

God knows why I'm bothering when that anon was just casually being a twat.
>>
>>17615978
No wonder English is the world's linuga franca tbqhfam.

PS: In German it's "ph-", too.
Keep mirin.
>>
>>17616035

fuck off frankfurter

im jelly of your oktoberfest
>>
>>17615939
>almost every other language

Doesn't matter. Anon was commenting in English. Switching it up for just one word because anon fucked up the spelling is a bullshit excuse.
>>
>>17616048

dont be such a dick anon

like the other anon, who also was a dick for correcting him

you are both dicks

giant meaty dicks
>>
>>17616048
He was clearly a non-native speaker, writing in his second language.
>>
>>17616048
It's not a big deal dude chill out
>>
>>17616061
>every other word was in English and the sentence was structured damned near perfectly
>anon can't enrish good

kek
>>
>>17616149
no u
>>
>>17616210

I'm the anon who wrote the sentence.

Do you feel the need of correcting every mistake you see someone making? Because that would be obnoxious as shit, and that's what Dickanon did.

Because he is, you know, a dick.
>>
>>17615255
I a made it clear with every girl I've gone down on that I won't eat her out.

I hate doing it, even with girls who take care of themselves. It doesn't matter, that pussy could be sparkling, I'd still find it disgusting.

I'm not a hypocrite; if a girl doesn't want to give head I won't insist. Just don't expect to be eaten out in return.
>>
>>17615505
Virgin
>>
>>17616218
>I can't handle it when people correct my mistakes.
>Correcting people so they don't make fools of themselves in the future is a dick move.
>>
>>17616295
>Correcting people so they don't make fools of themselves

Is that the actual reason you're correcting someone for? OR do you do it for personal ego-gain?
>>
>>17615505
Lol son. Youre never supposed to wash the vagina. You rinse the vulva at the most.
>>
>>17616312
Not the anon who made the correction but that's why I do it when I do. I genuinely want people to communicate better. Drama because of miscommunication is just stupid, imo. Two people can be agreeing on something but also fighting over it because they don't realize they agree on it.
>>
>>17616325
I think it's pretty fucking clear what "feromones" meant, dude.
>>
File: Troy.gif (250KB, 165x165px) Image search: [Google]
Troy.gif
250KB, 165x165px
>There are men on this earth, on this very board who do not enjoy eating clean pussy.
>>
>>17616353
Depressing, isn't it?
>>
File: e46.gif (2MB, 288x231px) Image search: [Google]
e46.gif
2MB, 288x231px
>and spray at her vagina
>>
>>17615452
>>17615916

Humans have evolved out the capability to "smell" pheromones a while ago. The gland is still there but it's inactive. Anybody trying to sell you this pheromone shit is peddling urban myths.
>>
>>17616380
What? That's not true at all. Nobody's trying to claim that it's a conscious effect, but we absolutely can and do smell each other's pheromones and react to them -- there's plenty of research backing that up. I'll refrain from commenting on your sentence about "the gland."
>>
>>17616362
Not really, more for me.
>>
>>17615433

Are women seriously attracted to dick smell?

First "boy smell" (aka sweat) now this? God damn women you horny bitches are dirty asf
>>
File: 1472773337969.jpg (117KB, 301x451px) Image search: [Google]
1472773337969.jpg
117KB, 301x451px
>>17615255
Holy shit you're done son.
>>
>>17616394
Except there isn't plenty of research. I forgot whether it's a part of the brain that dealt with pheromones or if it was something in our noses, but you get the point without having to argue semantics you cunt.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-human-pheromones-real/

There isn't hardly enough evidence to make a case that humans can detect pheromones. Not that this is even relevant though because we're talking about the odor given off by a vagina, which is largely from bacteria and not from some subtle chemical evolved to make us fuck like rabbits.
>>
>>17616478
If that's what you took away from it, you didn't actually understand that article, dude. It says that no human pheromones have been *chemically isolated* yet ("pointing to the molecules responsible" as the article says) -- although some people have claimed to have done so, e.g. androstenol, but not to the satisfaction of the entire scientific community. "Human pheromones are difficult to study and seem to work subtly, although there's evidence they exist" would be a fair summary of the article.

If you want to say that you're unconvinced by all the studies that've claimed to find evidence for pheromonal reactions in humans, then I suppose that's fair enough, though I really doubt you're familiar with them all or have the background to make such a definite statement (and neither do I). But there are plenty of such studies, and no evidence that I've ever heard of that we've "evolved out" the ability to react to pheromones. That's a wild overreach at best.
>>
>>17616478
All I know is when I used to sniff my girls pits or her asshole, I'd go fucking crazy, a feeling of horniness I can't compare to anything else.

Explain that, atheist.
>>
>>17615255
1) couldve asked her to shower, i mean chances are you had to wait in your bed for her while she took the bus/car/train etc
2) spraying that probably made it red down there. the outside of the vagina is a membrane its not just a cover.
>>
>>17616328
Slippery slope.
>>
>>17616554
>or her asshole

god.. damn why are people so gross.
>>
>>17617829
you have no idea what you're missing, anon.

NO idea.

Licking ass and getting your ass licked are one of those activities which can be defined as "your life before" and "your life after".
>>
>>17617829
>2016 not eating ass
Get with it.
>>17617829
This guy is halfway right, never been rimmed but eating ass is amazing.
>>
>>17616454

Subconciously, yes.

Why the fuck do you think they love to suck your dick so much? It's the smell/taste. And it's disgusting, but it has some chemichal shit that makes them addicted to it.
>>
>>17615712
I wanna know what you expected would happen when you spritzed her cunt? like, did you think she would enjoy that? did you think she wouldn't notice? did you think perfume would actually taste better? seriously so many questions
>>
>>17616454
>First "boy smell" (aka sweat) now this? God damn women you horny bitches are dirty asf
Attraction is based on instinct, it's primal. Sweat is natural. A guy who smells like artificial soap and AXE body spray is not natural
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.