[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

severely depressed transgender advice thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 24

File: plznorape.jpg (83KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
plznorape.jpg
83KB, 900x675px
ask me anything and you will receive advice. it's good advice i promise. might even do some vocaroo advice later on or maybe not.
>>
How are you?
>>
File: Microbrew.jpg (41KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Microbrew.jpg
41KB, 450x300px
>>17613297
exhausted. stressed out. guilt-ridden.

but this isn't how the thread is played, friend :)
>>
Where can I find trans girls to have sexual intercourse with?
>>
File: btw1.jpg (49KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
btw1.jpg
49KB, 640x920px
>>17613313
probably college campuses? or the internet. fuck if i know really.
>>
>>17613275
Why be depressed? Shouldnt you be happy you know how shitty this world is. Shouldnt it make you appreciate the actual important things in life more?
>>
>>17613310
Alright, how can I get rid of nausea? It's connected with a weird stomach/abdomen problem I've been having
>>
What are your thoughts about being comfortable with one's own body?
>>
File: philosophyNewsNetwork2.jpg (414KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
philosophyNewsNetwork2.jpg
414KB, 1000x1500px
>>17613326
i experience the full range of human emotions and can be depressed if i want. do you need advice?

>>17613332
water. water is the cure for everything. i work in the medical field and the answer is almost always water.

stop being so fucking dehydrated all the goddamn time.

>>17613338
>What are your thoughts about being comfortable with one's own body?
it's a good thing to be.
>>
>>17613341
This has lasted for 8 months though, and I drink a lot of water
>>
File: tbh.jpg (65KB, 900x427px) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
65KB, 900x427px
>>17613354
8 months of that? damn :(

sorry friend that fucking sucks. does marijuana help? i advise you to get high constantly.
>>
>>17613275
How do you feel about mutiliating your genitals and pumping your body full of hormones to fulfill some fucked up idea of what you should be?
>>
>>17613368
Yeah, it started either before or after my period in January, and I can't get my hands on that,
>>
>>17613275
What are the stats like on trans people (both ways) and sexual preference (male/female)?
Always wondered about this.

And what would the stats be in the proposed ideal scenario of "X brain, Y body"?
Probably wouldn't be a perfect mirror of the default stats, because hormones should exert influence over sexual attraction (eg higher testosterone should decrease selectivity).
The interesting question here is how much of the female "open-mindedness" comes from neural differences, and how much from hormones?

For that matter, I don't know if there's any research on hormones and sexual preferences at all. Who the hell could actually get funding for that?
>>
>>17613341
How do you reconcile the contradiction of "comfortable with one's own body is a good thing", with being transgender?
>>
File: happiness.jpg (2MB, 3000x2046px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
2MB, 3000x2046px
>>17613379
i advise you to go fuck yourself. asap.

>>17613380
have you tried the OTC meds? like diphen or whatever. can you eat ginger? how bad is it. this is really something you should see a doctor for. can you get medical weed where you live? really think stomach issues like this is what the plant was made for :/

>>17613383
ask again in a few decades. these things take time. patience is a virtue.
>>
File: imaginaryboyfirend.jpg (15KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
imaginaryboyfirend.jpg
15KB, 236x236px
>>17613392
there is no contradiction. stop trolling.
>>
>>17613399
I guess if I did to myself what you did to yourself I probably could.
>>
File: men.jpg (802KB, 1200x1346px) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
802KB, 1200x1346px
>>17613406
it's possible now. please, get creative about it.
>>
>>17613399
I take omeprezol on a daily basis. Sometimes it feels like my stomach is stretching out which hurts, weird moving like feeling in lower abdomen (not like I have to shit, it's different) that makes me flinch sometimes. I think my state is one of those "nope no legal weed" states
>>
>>17613410
Alright: Roses are red, violets are blue. You're retarded. Fuck you
>>
File: peacelovesmiles.jpg (207KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
peacelovesmiles.jpg
207KB, 1024x768px
>>17613413
>omeprezol
it's really not good to take proton pump inhibitors for extended periods of time. have you seen a gastroenterologist? is the PPI OTC or prescribed?

>>17613416
you're boring me now. go away.
>>
>>17613419
No, I think I'll stay. Tell me: was the emotional strife and physical suffering worth it just so you can be discriminated against (and rightfully so)?
>>
>>17613405
>comfortable with my own body
>I was born with the wrong genetalia and want to change
How can you possibly say there's no contradiction? Not trolling; genuinely baffled.
>>
>>17613419
Yeah it is, and no I haven't told my doc about it because I thought I could handle it and it just spun out of hand... like life
>>
File: shrug.gif (407KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
407KB, 500x240px
>>17613428
you don't get to where i am without learning to practice gentle self-acceptance. accepting your body as it is and being content in the moment doesn't mean you're unmotivated to make improvements.

really if you love yourself it's a lot easier to make the changes you're sincerely wanting.

>>17613444
sounds like you're well on your way to your first ulcer. see a doctor please.
>>
>>17613453
I'm looking at the symptoms and they don't really match many of mine, I looked at stomach and intestine ulcer symptoms
>>
File: ads.png (291KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
ads.png
291KB, 534x401px
>>17613472
i didn't even read this, just picked one at random from google. promise it mentions ulcers

http://www.physiciansweekly.com/proton-pump-inhibitors-overuse/
>>
>>17613480
Hmm, that's concerning about omeprezol, thank you for showing me that. Also I've done some of those online symptom checkers, and they always say appendicitis
>>
>>17613275
People say it's equally hard for MtF and FtMs, but from stats, experience, and physiology it seems like FtMs should have it much easier.

For one, FtM hormone therapy is faster, safer, better, and has been tested in various ways for over a hundred years.
Second, psychological characteristics are better for FtM candidates and their HRT fucks with their brains in more reliable ways.
Third, it's much easier to socially "pass" as a man, and after HRT it's pretty much impossible not to.

However, a big bonus for the MtF side is that you can surgically create a pretty damn good vagina with just the patient's own tissue, but giving someone a functional penis basically requires a transplant from a biological male (or lab-grown, in about 25 years or so).

Is this a solid analysis, or are there other factors that even it out?
>>
>Transgender
>Bipolar
>Unable to handle money/careers
Choose 3
>>
Why are you depressed?
>>
>>17613275
Have you considered doing us all a favor and just ending yourself? That's be great.
>>
Why would you try to give advice to people when you're literally at least 30x more mentally ill than most people on this board? `
>>
File: fightthepower.jpg (118KB, 736x453px) Image search: [Google]
fightthepower.jpg
118KB, 736x453px
>>17613507
can you hold your arms above your head and jump up and down? seems silly but yeah.

you need to fucking see a doctor. if you have appendicitis it needs to be treated asap because death is no fun.

>>17613508
let's just go back to utilitarianism and our attempts at quantifying happiness. because that was totally a sound approach to ethics, right?

this is all just mental masturbation and i hope you realize that.

>>17613518
it's complicated.

>>17613521
irony is my favorite literary device?
>>
>>17613531
But if it were that, I would have been dead 8 months ago. It feels like a demon is just fucking around in my stomach. I did notice that my Lower abdomen seemed to be getting a bit swollen over time
>>
>>17613275
You need psychotherapy for your mental illness.
>>
>>17613537
fluid retention? why are you still asking me about this shit when you should be seeing a doctor.

have you gained weight? pics of swelling?

>>17613539
no.
>>
>>17613537
it could be cancer honestly. are you retaining fluid anywhere else in your body? is your stomach like "hard" when you press on it?
>>
>>17613546
The doctor's office is closed, and in may I lost like 3 pounds then gained it back. But even before, during, and after, the swelling was progressing.
>>
>>17613546
Yes you do because you're mentally ill. I suggest seeking help from a large caliber handgun and taking their prescribed bullet medication applied straight to the brain.
>>
File: Apple-Watch-Hermes-640-34.jpg (40KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Apple-Watch-Hermes-640-34.jpg
40KB, 620x349px
>>17613556
so you're like bloated.

dude it's a fucking mystery. probably ppi causing bloating. make an appointment to see someone tomorrow. this sounds awful.
>>
>>17613551
I don't think I am retaining liquid. when I push down it is somewhat hard
>>
File: t1000_RobertPatrick_4.jpg (71KB, 634x572px) Image search: [Google]
t1000_RobertPatrick_4.jpg
71KB, 634x572px
\Ok I have a real question, what does it say about me that >>17613383 and >>17613508 is what i like to do for fun?
>>
>>17613571
Yeah bloating is one of the symptoms. I feel like this is probably what it's like being pregnant, except this has no designated end
>>
>>17613275
kill yourself degenerate
>>
File: harden.jpg (129KB, 625x802px) Image search: [Google]
harden.jpg
129KB, 625x802px
>>17613585
pics of swelling

>>17613581
what, obsessing about meaningless things with no basis in reality? doesn't say much; we all do it.
>>
it looks a lot like this http://www.your-bulimia-recovery.com/images/recovering-from-bulimia-is-hard-with-a-bloated-tummy-like-this-21399493.jpg
>>
>>17613602
>>17613635
Made a mistake, here. It looks similar to that chick
>>
DRINK BLEACH NOW JUST DO IT AND END THE PAIN
>>
Why expose yourself to dimwit drive-bys? This can't be good for you. I'm only here because I can't leave but if I could I wouldn't stick around.
>>
>>17613275
When did the gender dysphoria become readily apparent to you? As opposed to a "feeling" you were different. When was the aha moment, or maybe you didnt have that experience in place of something more gradual.
>>
>>17613275
Why are you depressed if you have completed yourself by transitioning. Shouldnt you be ecstatic, as you finally have what you want? Or did you realise that you actually have a mental health issue and disfiguring your genitals wasn't actually the correct way to resolve the problem?
>>
File: 1471749720366.jpg (14KB, 295x348px) Image search: [Google]
1471749720366.jpg
14KB, 295x348px
>>17613564
>>17613600

>le epic 'kill yourself degenerate' posts

Do people even try anymore
>>
>>17614630
It's pretty sound advice though.
>>
>>17613275
How do I meet transgender people
>>
>>17614626

>Why are you depressed if you have completed yourself by transitioning. Shouldnt you be ecstatic, as you finally have what you want?

"I have no understanding of depression, how it works, or anything."

>Or did you realise that you actually have a mental health issue and disfiguring your genitals wasn't actually the correct way to resolve the problem?

"I need to project my opinion onto people on the internet because I have nothing better to do with my life. In truth, I'm not really happy with myself, but I've created a pretty fancy construct that refutes any attempt to change me."

Congratulations on being an idiot.
>>
File: iwillfearnoevil.jpg (38KB, 298x499px) Image search: [Google]
iwillfearnoevil.jpg
38KB, 298x499px
>>17613635
>>17613644
so it's tomorrow now. please make an appointment to see a doctor.

>>17614478
it's a distraction from homework and other things i need to be doing lol.

>>17614482
you know i'm not really sure what the "aha!" moment was. i knew from a young age i was attracted to boys, and i liked crossdressing and often found myself wishing i was a girl. it wasn't until i found the cd board on 420chan that i'd actually seriously thought about transitioning, i guess because back then (9 years ago now) my only knowledge of transgendered people came from trashy TV shows like jerry springer or news pieces that detailed transsexual surgeries for shock value. back then "transgender" wasn't a word known by the general public, and "transsexual" carried with it all sorts of negative connotations.

i knew i wasn't trashy or a joke, and i didn't understand transsexuality as anything else. in 8th grade i remember reading Heinlein's book I Will Fear No Evil, and it affected me in a huge way somehow. highly recommend the book to anyone lol.

but yeah then i found cd and all these other people were writing about the same feelings i was having. some of them were even sane like me. it painted a more complete human picture of the transgender phenomenon, and i guess that's what got me thinking about it more seriously.

>>17614626
my transition isn't complete, for one. my adam's apple bothers me to no end, and i once had a guy say, "you're the first ever girl i've met with an adam's apple!" at work. so i definitely want a chondrolaryngoplasty, but lack the funds to make it happen right now. something like $5k minimum, not including travel costs and the like. shame this sort of thing isn't considered a medical necessity by most insurance providers.

beyond that, my depression is rooted in several things, not just the transgender stuff. just as cis people can still be depressed despite not suffering from gender dysphoria. get it?
>>
File: spidey.jpg (28KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
28KB, 400x446px
>>17614682
no idea. i've met two that i knew of, and they both happened by chance. the first was a transman during a meditation retreat, and the second was the mtf daughter of a coworker.

you could try LGBT clubs at your college, though you'd never find me at one of those meetings.
>>
>>17613310
>>17613321
>>17613341
Just look at your posts again. Not only does it reek of pathetic arrogance, but annoying self hate. I cant for you to kill yourself when you're a """""women""""" in your 30s and balding, or whatever the fuck you are. Definitely kill yourself before your 40, itll just be disgusting 100%, if its not already
>>
File: guilt.jpg (63KB, 373x526px) Image search: [Google]
guilt.jpg
63KB, 373x526px
>>17615051
i can definitely be an arrogant bitch, but it's only because i'm the greatest and hold myself to a high standard. self-hatred is another side to that high standard, and also a massive problem afflicting the western world in a huge way in the modern age. self-hatred is kind of the norm these days, and i am a product of my environment as much as anyone.

dunno why you've gotta talk shit though.
>>
>>17613341
"I work in the medical field"
Really? I've never seen a trans in a medical enviroment before, seems kind of bizarre thinking about it. Unless you are man by day, woman by night
>>
>>17613275
when will this retarded trend end? transgenders are obnoxious as fuck
Go back to your containment board
>>
I don't look even remotely feminine. In a world where image is all that matters why shouldn't I kill myself?
If you deny my fact you are either naive as fuck or stupid as fuck btw. I mean you are using a selfie for OP picture.
>>
>>17615077
you have to be a woman to be a "bitch"
>>
>>17613275
How do I make it easier for my transgender friend? Since I'm not transgender I don't really know what it's like... can you tell me?
>>
>>17613332
Uh.... Water? Sorry OP, you don't know what you're talking about. There are more than a few factors at play here. I would go to a doctor to get it diagnosed. If they are idiots, try the following: three cups of cooked vegetables per day plus some salad, OR chamomile-ginger tea, OR CBD oil (Charlotte's Web is great). The latter will knock out your nausea cold, probably. If, however you have H. Pylori or stomach ulcers, your best bets are unsweetened yogurt in large quantities and marshmallow root tea, consecutively. May not fix it, but it's all worth a shot.
>>
>>17615344
Surround your friend in strong figures of the biological sex of theirs so they can properly judge if they are transgender or not. By strong I don't mean stereotypical, I mean variety and good examples. You don't have to be a masculine man if you are a man but you do need strong figures of valuable male human beings around.
And let's be honest, being transgender is largely a meme nowadays.
>>
>>17615077
>I der greatest!!1!1
>i hatie myself, gib me attenshon!

We get it, you want to be a women. Phew lads, im a person of color, but I'm starting to wish hitler won. Mental illness is scary
>>
>>17615350
I doubt you're OP, because a transgender person would not give such lousy advice
>>17615351
>Person of color
>Starting to wish Hitler won
You sure you're not the one who's mentally ill?
>>
>>17615379
I'm not OP and that is good advice, retard. But if you want PC advice hug your friend and tell him that everything is okay and that he's special.
>>
>>17615379
Yeah. I'm the mentally ill one, compared to some super faggot who mutilated his penis, living his life pretending to be a girl.

Whatever, enjoy your balding.
>>
>>17615408
You can suck on my popsicle anytime, sweetheart.
>>17615409
That does not negate the insanity of what you just said. Also, I'm female, so I don't anticipate balding until about 40 years from now. Unless you would like me to shave my head, repent, wear sackcloth and ash? Anything for you, master. Anything. Lash me with the cat-o-nine tails while you're at it and scream heil hitler. I'll be waiting.
>>
Straight male who has mouth raped a few trannies..

I can't help but imagine how bad the tranny suicide rates are going to be in the next 10 years.

I mean, think about it.. You just made the worst decision in your life, at such a young point, that forever effects the way you interact with anything and everything.

I mean, people kill themselves because of bad tattoo from when they were 17, think about a bad sex change.

When you realize this fetish is short lived, and you grow out of it you'll really regret not being able to mesh in with society, hold a stable job, own a house, own a car, go through a drive thru without being laughed, ridiculed, or looked down on in some negative way because of bad decision making at a young age.
>>
File: please.jpg (99KB, 900x559px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
99KB, 900x559px
>>17615331
i live as a woman 24/7. and i like how i look in my scrubs actually.

>>17615336
not sure which fact you mean. the world valuing image above all else?

even if you don't look feminine you can present a quality image of yourself to the world. be professional and kind and you might be surprised about how things work out for you.

>>17615339
i disagree, but either way i'm safe :)

>>17615344
just be supportive. and don't be afraid to ask questions. it's nice when friends are interested and want to learn more

>>17615496
i have a stable job and own a car. wouldn't dream of ordering fast food though (gross) so i guess drive through is out.

trans people can live perfectly normal lives. i do.
>>
>>17615663
>normal lives
only those that live in first world countries AND look feminine
Every other trans person is pretty much fucked and lying to them doesn't help. You are part of the problem.
Being transgender is a beauty contest or more specifically a passing contest. Your personal life example doesn't help and doesn't inspire. This thread is useless.
>>
>>17615663
can you define professional please? because I'm sure I'm kind but I don't think I'm professional and Idk what to do with all these lemons. How can you be professional and transgender when you would only look like a dude in drag?
>>
Holy shit this thread is still here and this retarded faggot dude is still posting. Never change, adv.
>>
>>17615723
what's the point of the /lgbt/ board even? fuck this thread. Can we report it?

>sage btw
>>
I'm cis but I have a question for you guys and gals:

My trans friend was recently outed against her will. She's been bullied into quitting her favorite club, and is really upset.

I want to do something nice for her to show her I support her, but I am not sure what. I was thinking something she could wear (she doesn't have a lot of "girl" clothes), but I'm not really sure about sizing.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>17615742
yes, get better friends
>>
>>17613275
If that's you, ur a qt. Would hug.
>>
>>17615750
My friends weren't the one who outed her. I don't even know the people.
>>
>>17615768
No. I meant stop hanging out with transgender people.
>>
File: helix.jpg (32KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
helix.jpg
32KB, 600x315px
>>17615683
i'm not sure what you want from me.

>>17615705
well, a good start is taking care of yourself. eat well, exercise, pluck your eyebrows and get badass at skincare. and then the clothes. present yourself as a serious person. dress nicely, and try to find a style that suits you and actually works. it doesn't have to be expensive, but it will mean a lot of time spent in secondhand stores.

there's a limit to what anyone can do with what they're given as a start. but you haven't even tried to find that limit, and are instead feeling sorry for yourself and quitting before you give things a serious try.

to be fair, i'm still working on this myself. but at least i'm making forward progress :)

>>17615742
take her to a store and help her pick something out. clothes never fit right and girl's sizes are stupid unreliable. would be more fun as an outing anyway :)

would really show you care.
>>
>>17615777
I hang out with people because we have mutual interests and they are nice people.

I don't make friend decisions based on something like that. Everyone's different, it's stupid to cut out people over something that doesn't effect me in any way.
>>
>>17615789
>but you haven't even tried to find that limit
Unless I missunderstood you I think you are assuming something that isn't correct. There's no way I can pass as a woman. I have tried anything superficial that isn't hormones.
>>
File: ohyes.png (255KB, 597x729px) Image search: [Google]
ohyes.png
255KB, 597x729px
>>17615801
for some people, this is an unfortunate reality. not having the ability to pass. so you have a decision to make.

go girl anyway, or don't. i wasn't sure i could pass either and i'm not sure i do all the time, but for me it was worthwhile to take hormones and try anyway. i'm more comfortable in my own body now and for that reason alone this has been worthwhile.

you're feeling very defeated and that's understandable. i still see no reason to give up. life fucks us all and you should fuck it right back. whatever that may mean in your life.
>>
>>17615818
Suicide, gotcha.
>>
File: elfpurity.jpg (31KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
elfpurity.jpg
31KB, 700x393px
>>17615822
no. never suicide.

the assholes want you to fail. want you to kill yourself. don't give in to them. maybe access your inner angst and channel it in positive ways.

this is what i do when i lift. my attitude is very "fuck you! i'll do it anyway bitches; you won't win this fight!"

xD
>>
>>17615834
I'm pretty sure no one wants or cares for me to suicide. And either way once im dead, I'm dead.
I think I kind of lose if I'm alive and give people a reason to make fun of me and my failures. If I'm dead it doesn't matter anymore. I have a few friends but they can't help me deal with this. I'm seeing a therapist but he's not helping either.
>>
How can You give Good advice when You have this mental disorder that makes you feel wrong about your body!? Or because Society indulge your sickness it makes it right somehow?
>>
>>17615834
No we want you to kill yourself for the betterment of the overall populace.
>>
>>17615849
why do you care if people make fun of you? it's their problem for being assholes, not yours
>>
>>17615864
uhh... maybe because it's unbearable to be around people who don't value you and don't respect you, or that only do because they feel sorry or pity for you?
It's like if you are forced to be dressed as a clown 24/7 and live your life like that. I know it's not as a bad for all trans people, clearly. But I don't see a way around this. It's like I have to either pretend I'm someone I'm not or deal with people making fun of me or feeling sorry for me.
And I don't have any reason to stay alive and to have to deal with this. If I die my problems are instantly over.
I'm waiting for a magical solution to happen before I turn 27 and if it doesn't I'll kill myself.
>>
>>17613275
Kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>17615890
Your pain might be gone, but your problems will stay. You obviously seek acceptance. I give you that, while I don't know who you are, what gender you have or how you look. There are people like me everywhere you just have to find them. Your reason to be alive is to search for happiness. You can't get happiness in every second of your life. Waiting for a solution will not change much. Don't pretend to be someone who you aren't. You can do what you want, other people are just selfish. It's your decision if you want to fight for your happiness or to relieve your pain, I'm not gonna judge you for that, but I think you have the chance to find what you seek if you give much effort to it. Be proud of doing what will make you happy.
>>
Why not hold this AMA somewhere free of assholes? I know you chose this but I have to wonder why.
>>
>>17615014
>shame this sort of thing isn't considered a medical necessity by most insurance providers

God I hope this never happens.
>>
>>17613275
>pretend I'm someone I'm not

But that's exactly what you're doing. You're pretending you're something you're not and trying your best to force reality to conform to that.
>>
>>17615890
>If I die my problems are instantly over.

No. Death is not some fairytale space where you can escape to when things aren't going your way and emerge from sometime in the future when they're no longer a problem.
There is no future in death. There is nothing. Oblivion. There is no peace in death because there is no means to experience it. There are no means to sense it.

Death is as much a solution to an unsatisfactory life as setting your car on fire is a solution to an unsatisfactory air freshener. There are better solutions if you're just willing to put in the work and quit wallowing in self-pity.
>>
How does each of these facts make you feel?

Only 50% of transgender people believe that others never or only occasionally know that they are transgender, whether they tell them or not.

3.76% of male-to-females in US are HIV positive. It's over 6 times more than for general US population (0.6%).

41% of transgender people have attempted suicide. The percentage is even higher for unemployed at 51%.

These who have transitioned have higher rates of attempted suicide, than those that haven't, at 45% in contrast to 34%.

51.4% of male-to-females have symptoms of depression, while 40.4% have anxiety.

Up to 20% of transgender people regret changing sex.

I can provide sources, if anyone's interested.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.