[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to have an affair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: i-dont-need-it-meme.jpg (27KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
i-dont-need-it-meme.jpg
27KB, 400x269px
I love my wife. She refuses to love me, show me any attention, have sex with me, or treat me as an equal. We have been through counseling, medications, I've changed in many ways. I've tried being aggressive, I've tried being passive, I've tried taking control.

Nothing. She refuses to leave because we have a kid and she's a stay at home mother on a free ride.

I need to feel loved, I deserve to feel wanted, and I need sex.

She has refused to have sex with me and says she will say we've been having plenty of sex if I try and use it for grounds of divorce.

We haven't had sex in 4 months. The last 4 years she's just laid there and signed as I just tried to cum (which is hard to do when you're fucking a sloth).

She's not cheating on me, she always has the kid with her, and she's always with her family spending money or eating out.

How can I cheat and get away with it? If she finds out she will instantly see dollar signs.

I don't even have anyone to cheat with, I work nights and I gave up ally friends years ago.
>>
try getting a 'bull' to spice things up ;)

embrace your feelings and let Tyrone do the job while you watch and sob
>>
>She has refused to have sex with me and says she will say we've been having plenty of sex if I try and use it for grounds of divorce.
If you have another conversation about it, record it.

Honestly, how can you love your wife when she doesn't give a shit about how you feel in that regard and even thinks of lying?
>>
>>17604690
I don't know. I think about making her happy and having sex with her constantly. She wasn't always like this.
>>
>use it for grounds of divorce

Would this be a bad thing at this point?

Also, you could always just kill her and dispose of the body.
>>
File: 1474638403863.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1474638403863.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>she always has the kid with her
>she's always with her family spending money or eating out.
>she is not cheating on me
>>
>>17604733
She isn't, she has no life and no male friends. She's kinda pathetic.
>>
Can't you divorce people simply because you're not happy? I've never heard of someone telling the lawyer about their sex life unless it involves cheating.
>>
Another reason by team #gmb (get married bro) is still winning. Undefeated so far.

How many times have seen my buddies have a hot girlfriend, marry her and then complain that the sex is going down. I can think of 5 right now. Constantly complaining about the wife and what not.
>>
Did all this start before or after the child was born?
>>
I'm going to assume you've exhausted all options after serious communication and explicitly telling her you feel strained that there isn't any sex.

Prosititutes are easy to find. It's quick and easy. I definitely have never gone to the backpages of my state to have sex with one, nor have I ever gone onto the casual encounters section of craigslist to have sex with older women or chubby women looking to get laid. I also have never done a threesome on there and gotten my dick sucked by a dude for the first time while his girlfriend made out with me.

If I had however, I would make sure to do everything with a condom and minimize all bare skin contact. I would also make sure not to be a fat fuck because even those asking for a 9+" dick will still say yes to a 5.5" dick if you have abs.
>>
File: 1474772411680.jpg (25KB, 611x422px) Image search: [Google]
1474772411680.jpg
25KB, 611x422px
What are ally friends? Are you trying to say you have no friends outside of co-workers and shit?

As for your problem just divorce her fast, having an affair is more of a temporary solution, you probably will cheat for a couple years before realising there isn't a way to fix it.

Also this might have some effect on the kid, better have divorced parents than the kid thinking its normal to hate your spouse.
>>
File: believe.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>17604676
do a pros and cons:
1. stay in your marriage and be miserable with little or no money of your own - have a weird relationship with your child who will see you as a weak kneed adult with no self esteem or control (and wonder why you never did anything about it) - be in constant contact with a person that makes you feel terrible (and never feel emotionally and physically connected to anyone else again)
2. end the marriage and be miserable with little or no money of your own - have a weird relationship with your child who will see you as a stronger adult who took charge of their own life (or see you as a douche bag who left the family) - have little or no contact with the person who made you feel terrible (and maybe find someone else who will make you feel good again)

option one means you have no control over your life anymore
option two means you are now in control of your own existence and happiness
>>
>>17604837
Kid gets screwed over in option two though. She doesn't have a job since she's a stay-at-home, right?
>>
>>17604676
T
>>
>>17604847
Kid gets screwed even in option one.
Kids whose parents don't love each other get screwed anyway.
>>
Divorce her idiot.
>>
File: fly.jpg (133KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
fly.jpg
133KB, 721x721px
>>17604847
same anon who wrote pros and cons here
you've suggested in your previous posts that she would love to entrap you with money if you do anything wrong like cheating
- so
in option two if you leave - you have your life - keep paying for your exwife and the child - but you have your life - its hard but at least you have your dignity and your child is taken care of financially
- assuming that you have a good job and decent income and dont want to be a father who doesnt pay for anything after a divorce -your kid ends up in the same situation in both options - a shitty home life with mom but the father is paying for stuff
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.