[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

internet luv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (199KB, 720x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 720x958px
4chan have u ever successfully gotten internet gf/bf pls share (successful meaning met up or got married or sth)
>>
>>17604672
Living with my "internet bf", who is now my fiancé.
Met online when I was 15, on a forum. Have been in a LDR, we meet once every few months. 2.5 years later he moved closer to me. I am 25 and we are living together now. Pretty happy.
>>
Met on 4chan, met in person after 2 months and been together since (in a relationship, not physically together because we come from and live in different countries)
>>
>>17604678
dya think its possible to meet someone compatible from dating sites or is it better to go on forums to increase chances of having common interests :/
>>
>>17604705
Dating sites.
I think that you shouldn't look for someone who is mainly a "internet partner" to begin with.
Dating sites always offer singles in your area, so internet is just for getting in touch with them, and your relationship is anyway a physical, IRL relationship.
Interests in common are also not as important as you'd think. I got lucky, I met a person I was really compatible with on a personality level and we got along. But we don't share all that many interests (beside watching sports, travelling and talking about politics).
I wouldn't advice LDR as a first choice to anybody.
>>
>>17604720
man i just want a uk bf sighs
>>
yes

she pissed on my chest during sex and started calling me 'daddy mommy'. never again
>>
>>17604728
Then move there?
>>
>>17604730
hahhahaha lmao

>>17604732
trudat but i dont speak english well
>>
>>17604743
And, dear god, how do you plan to communicate with your english boyfriend?
>>
>>17604744
throuhgh love

jk nah i just have a rlly strong accent so it would be communication problems with the entire britain if i moved there but im sure my future uk bf would eventually get used to it

i hav typed the words uk bf so many times that i feel like i can write a song about this
>>
Met about 4 years ago, chatted a lot, skype'd.
Met IRL, travelled around Bangladesh.
Just got new jobs (she got two), so we have a big injection of cash (and paid vacations), will be travelling some more soon.
>>
>>17604672
When I was 18, I met a guy through a shitty wannabe social media site called "myyearbook"

We flirted for a while, eventually met up, and got into a relationship quickly.

We were in a relationship for about 4 months until I went on vacation with family and the first night of my vacation he called me and told me he had been fucking a teenage girl behind my back for the last month, then dumped me for her. I got tested shortly after and he gave me chlamydia.

It was embarrassing and no one I know knows him so I act like he never existed. I will also never online date again.
>>
>>17604778
shit dude that sucks :// at least no one knows it happened so thats good i guess?
>>
Any girl that is looking for a relationship online is damaged goods. Period.
>>
Met my wife on some old social networking site when we she was 16 and I was 17. Started a long distance relationship, eventually met up with her. She only lived 5 hours away by car thankfully. I'm 24 now and we have been married for a year.
>>
>>17604672

> local furry meet
> meet fellow qt twink, have mutual 69 when everyone was asleep ( my first sexual experience)
> end up in relationship

Broke my heart though, but that happens
>>
>>17604873

> meet fellow qt twink, have mutual 69 when everyone was asleep ( my first sexual experience)

What? How do you make all that noise and do a 69 with people asleep next to you?
>>
>>17604880

It was a small meet, only five people, two slept in one room of the house, three of us in another

We slept in the host's room, and starting grinding and making out when he started snoring, then we moved into the living room when things got really heated

Sneaky sex is hot sex
>>
We're not married, but I have this for you, OP:

>met a girl online in 2009. We were 15-16. I'm from Spain, she's from Venezuela.
>we chatted ALL day
>After a year or so, it was so obvious we loved each other we didn't even had to confess our love. Without saying a thing, we were already in a LDR.
>Flashforward to 2013. She confesses me she lied about her real name and appearance (fake pics). Her reasons for that are a long story.
>at least her real appearance was quite cute
>We tried to overcome it, but I didn't trust her anymore and our relationship deteriorated. I broke up with her.
>We went on with our lives, until she contacted me again in 2015 via tumblr.
>She moved to the US, I moved to Peru (again, long story)
>Started chatting again
>mfw I see where this is going
>mfw I inevitably fell in love again in no time
>mfw I really think she's the one
>We've been together in a LDR again since February 2016.
>We've had some trouble coping with the distance, but we're getting through it
>mfw I'll go see her for the first time in January
>I'll make this work out.
>>
>>17605017
>I'm from Spain
Yo también
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.