[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unrelated pic So I talked to this girl for 4-5 months and we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1474676862891.jpg (47KB, 838x630px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474676862891.jpg
47KB, 838x630px
Unrelated pic

So I talked to this girl for 4-5 months and we started dating about a month and a half ago. It seemed alright at first but let me say that it is going down hill

We've only fucked two times and I do a lot for her, she makes a different excuse every time and we still haven't done it in almost three weeks.

We both took off work so we could visit her family, this is a 9-hour drive, but she drives me around a lot considering I don't have my license.

She always tells me to do stuff like go get her a drink or turn the fan on/off or shut the door, get something out of the car etc.

Earlier tonight she told me to go get a bag out of the car parked a block or two away so I did, she pulled out some stuff and made her friend she never gets to see a bracelet, I asked her to make me one and she said no, so I was just being funny and told her other friend "see what she does for me" and she said to "quit your crying". Ive felt super sick since the flu is going around so I had a blanket on and she took it then gave me a smaller blanket, visibly you could see I didn't feel good but she didn't care and told me to go get another blanket. Its just stuff like this that bothers me, I told her about it and she said she does do stuff for me then I asked what and she changed the subject then said she was going to bed cause she didn't want to argue. What can I do here
>>
What do you want us to tell you? Break up if you're not happy.
>>
>>17604133
Is there a reason for this behavior?
>>
>>17604137
>she's oblivious to her shitty behaviour
>she's a shit person
>you're a whiny bitch who reads too much into things.
How the fuck are we supposed to know?
>>
you can break up with her because keeping a tally of her pettyness next to a tally of the times you've stuck your dick in her sounds miserable.
>>
>>17604120
I have been told that there are actually some people who measure the success of a relationship by other scales than how often you fuck.
>>
op my gf is like this too.

can't really give you advice since i dont follow my own shit. all i can say if it's like this already in the beginning when you're suppose to be in that lovey dovey phase, i'd say gtfo. it only get worse from there.

the real question is what does she do for you, aside from driving you around? do she go out of her way for you, make you feel special? part of this is you're being a bitch and need to man up. the other part is she's selfish.
>>
>>17604473
>man up
What am I suppose to do here? This is my first relationship that lasted over a month lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.