[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acting on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So I met a girl at uni, she's like a cute little butch, tried to hook up with her, but she said she had a GF. I figured I should continue hanging out with her and casually flirting, cause' lesbians aren't real and sooner or later they start wanting the D. We became close friends, constantly hugging/holding hands cause' "it's cold", long glances at each other. Recently I asked her about how her lesbian thing is going for her, and she told me she's missing the feeling of having a bf.
I feel like if I don't act now, I will inevitably may slip into "le friendzone", but I don't really know what exactly to do/say at this point.
>>
>>17604094

remember what your life was like before you got involved in the sexual identity crisis of a girl.

cherish that thought, and remember it after your sitting in the rubble of your dick conquests.
>>
>>17604123
English please
>>
>>17604094
If she's bi you can try it, but please don't say "real lesbian don't exist", I'm lesbian and in a relationship for 3 years now and we're really happy, yes there's a shitload of "lesbian" now because of all the gay tolerance propaganda but don't mix all the lesbians
Go for it, take the risk
>>
>>17604094
Does she currently have a girlfriend? If so, wtf are you doing? People who knowingly attempt to dismember a relationship for whatever reason are just as bad as the people who cheat in a relationship. At that point you're not just looking to get your dick wet, you're tearing apart two people who are committed to each other.

If she's single currently, you could go for it. Sexuality isn't always clean-cut, and it can't always be defined. If you're in college then you're still figuring everything out, anyway. If she wants it and you want it, then go for it. You're both adults, right?
>>
>>17604224
I view lesbian relationships, especially in college, as something very ambiguous. She said she's rethinking her sexuality, I would guess that means she's ok with the thought of a new relationship?
>>
>>17604224
>>17604234
And to follow that up, Chad will ignore all this "lesbian" bullshit and hit her up, and then I'll be the dummy.
>>
>>17604234
It doesn't really matter how you see it, though. You're not the one in the relationship, there might sincerely be something there for them to build off of.

Yeah, a lot of college is experimentation, and it wouldn't surprise me if the relation doesn't work out. It happens, and if she goes to you afterwards then that's her choice. But attempting to divide a relationship based on your opinions about it is pretty scum-tier.

Honestly, if it happens, it happens. If things aren't working out with the girlfriend regardless of your involvement, then it's just not your problem and there's no shame in taking what you get. But it takes two to tango. If she cheats and you know she's with someone else and aim to break them up so you can reap the benefits, you're both responsible and you're both sluts.

Just don't be an asshole. I feel like that's the answer to 95% of the questions asked on /adv/.
>>
>>17604246
I just have trouble defining obstacles you can overcome in pursuit of a girl you like and ones you shouldn't try to.
>>
>>17604246
>>17604250
Honestly, I just wonder if I missed a hint she's available. I feel like the attraction is mutual, and I'm just afraid of making the first move.
>>
File: big-white-chicken[1].jpg (14KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
big-white-chicken[1].jpg
14KB, 399x300px
>>17604266
>and I'm just afraid of making the first move.
>>
>>17604272
heh
>>
She pokes me and stares at me in a weird way, how obvious is too obvious?? Geez it's hard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.