[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally only attract fat/chubby girls. Because of my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1470509753138.jpg (25KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470509753138.jpg
25KB, 480x400px
I literally only attract fat/chubby girls.

Because of my body type (im big, tall, muscular but not lean, "bearmode") i get chubby girls attention. I dont like chubby girls. I want a skinny or fit girl.

Wat do? I dont want to change my body type (i love being a bear) but shit, i need pussy, preferably from a girl i find attractive.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17603780
Whats wrong with them? Faggot?
>>
>>17603796
Im not attracted to whales/baby whales.

If you are, by no means did i mean to offend, im just saying that im not.
>>
File: dafgsfasfd.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dafgsfasfd.gif
968KB, 500x281px
ITT "I want a hot girlfriend but I want to continue to be disgusting looking, I want her to put in all sorts of effort to keep herself thin and beautiful without her expecting me to lift a finger to keep myself good looking"
>>
>>17603803
This, OP. I want you to post a pic of yourself so we can what your idea of bear mode is.
>>
If you're bearmode, you're fat. That's why you're attracting fat girls, you're the male equivalent of a fat girl with huge tits. You're fat, no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>17603801
Lol but no op, im just messing with you.

Big girls are unfortunately forced to show interest, in general, to men because they are "undesirable", thanks to the media's highly successful body shaming campaign.

When it comes to regular girls, you gotta mack on them just like other people mack on them. How confident are you and how often do you approach, or make friends?
>>
>>17603814
Spoiler alert, he's actually just "husky" or whatever sugar coated term we're using for fat these days.
I know that for women we're using "Thick" as fat anymore lol.
>>
I have the same problem Op! I only get fat guys (who think they're bear mode) hitting on me. As a petite girl I find it repulsive.
My fwb is skinny but I like that and could never date a chubby guy! Wish they'd get the message already!
>>
>>17603832
>men aren't attracted to fat women because of the media

Actually those tricks only work on women. Men like what they like regardless of social pressure, or even norms.
>>
>>17603898
No skinny dude with an ounce of self esteem will settle for a fat chick knowing they can do better though.
These "chubby chasers" are just myths. Just fat dudes who know it's all they can get, and dudes with zero self esteem thinking it's all they can get.
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>17603898
Explain that to my ex who would never be seen with me in public because he didnt want anyone to know he was into fat girls lol.
>>
Your a fat piece of shit, op. Stop pretending your not, and acting like you deserve something you don't.
>>
File: some fat bitch idk who it is.png (952KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
some fat bitch idk who it is.png
952KB, 1100x618px
>>17603933
>These "chubby chasers" are just myths
wrong
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.