[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl "Friends" treats me like her BF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472334283687.png (147KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472334283687.png
147KB, 350x450px
>Friends with a girl
>Constantly gets pissed at me like I'm her BF
>Today for example
>I went home from her party she invited me to, had a football game to watch
>She sends me a passive aggressive text asking why I left
>I texted her early this evening to text me if she had plans to go out
>Text me back, "Maybe I'll text you."

This is just one example of many of her getting passive aggressive with me. I feel like I'm her BF. Funny I actually did ask her out a year ago but she declined.
>>
lol nah
nah
she's just playing you, son
i say you cut ties and move the fuck on
especially if you have a thing for her/are attracted to her
it's going nowhere, just like a blocked run
>>
>>17603653
Friend zone emotional support between chads, that's what you are. She's trying to make you feel like you have a chance with her my imitating a relationship with fake "lovers quarrels" to keep you along until she can find some good Chad dick.

It's textbook, you seem inexperienced.
>>
>>17603677

OP here, your probably right
>>
>>17603685
yeah go find a girl who's either A: Not a bitch B: in your league

or your best option C: become a chad
>>
OP, if I were you I would straight up say, "if you're going to give me shit all the time then the least you could do is come over and fuck me." Or some variation. It will make you feel cool and either she will fuck off or suddenly see you as confident and virile and you will be laid.
>>
>>17603700
She already see's him as a little bitch, it's pretty tough to change a girls mind once it's made up. But that being said, can't hurt. Do this OP
>>
Girls need drama, you are her fake drama until she gets some D
>>
If you don't like how she treats you, why in the world do you keep her around?

Btw, if you think that's how people treat their SOs, you've been in some shitty relationships and don't even realise it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.