[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some ways to get invited to parties? Senior year and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dsds.png (252KB, 1084x816px) Image search: [Google]
dsds.png
252KB, 1084x816px
What are some ways to get invited to parties? Senior year and I'm not very sociable though I have friends in all classes.
>>
>>17603641
Add them on facebook

Most party invitations are through facebook nowadays, so if people think you're cool, they'll add you to the invite when they're creating the event

Also join your senior class's facebook group

I'm pretty lame but I still managed to get invited to some
>>
>>17603649
My senior class FB page is only 300 people out of the 1k in the class. Last post was sept 1st lol
>>
>>17603695
That's because it's still only the beginning of the year. I didn't join the group till second semester. And that's when people really start posting and joining.
>>
>>17603743
Sadly, the neighbor school FB page gets daily posters.
>>
You can't really trust facebook, each community is different so maybe whatsapp groups are more popular and active.

Anyway, what you need to to speak with people, you will not get invited to parties if you have no friends, this is something that you fix offline.
>>
Ask your friends about upcoming parties, they will either be honest with you and tell you they are any, or they will lie to keep you away.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.