[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some one help me figure this girl out please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 25-ben-affleck-sad.w529.h352.jpg (39KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
25-ben-affleck-sad.w529.h352.jpg
39KB, 529x352px
Background, shes 24 and I'm 27, we are both in grad school.

>Met her at the end of last semester
>We lived on the opposite parts of the country during summer
>She would text me every single day during the summer
>She would snap me every single dress and swimsuit she wore during the summer
>She would tell me she wanted me to come over and "chill" once school got back in session
>She asked to be my +1 during my sisters wedding next summer

>School starts and before I get back she gets drunk and hooks up with this guy she had a thing with last year. She texted me about it and told me she felt miserable.

>Stops texting me as much and doesn't really snap me anymore
>But in class would say she wants to come over and watch my favorite movie. Tell her to come over when she is free but never does
>Invites me out still every once in awhile, but when I try talking to her she says like one word and walks away
>>
Forgot to add

>She invited me to a party and I had to leave early. Got sort of a passive aggressive text asking why did i leave.
>>
You're her long-distance ego boost. Tagging you along for validation.

You're 27 and haven't come across girls like this or just don't have experience with women?

Just stop talking to her.
>>
>>17602417

I haven't met a girl like this. She comes off as pretty awkward and has very low self esteem.

Put your probably right, not worth it I should just stop talking to her. I just feel bad because she doesn't have many friends.
>>
Low self esteem, bangs some guy she doesn't like drunk. OP just send her a text call her pretty. She'll sleep with you.

Don't date tho
>>
Girl sounds legit nuts OP
>>
>>17602637

this
>>
>>17602405
Okay here's the deal. You cannot give girls the benefit of the doubt of following through with things that have a vague timeframe. If she said that she wanted to see the movie, figure out a specific date and time to watch it, don't just tell her to come over when she's free or she'll blow you off.

Sounds like she has low self esteem. Maybe she thinks texting you is desperate and she'd rather talk to you in person?

>>17602637
>>17602767
I don't know why you think a girl is crazy for banging one guy while drunk. Seems to be a pretty common occurence, there has to be more evidence of craziness.
>>
>>17602405
If you really want to gauge how a girl feels about you don't talk to her
>>
>>17602405
Talk to other girls in the meantime, it looks like an inconvenience after another inconvenience
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.