/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is natural beauty? Please post pics of what you think it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (177KB, 341x258px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
177KB, 341x258px
What is natural beauty? Please post pics of what you think it is! No/minimal make up only and no plastic surgery!
>>
File: perfect.jpg (2MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
2MB, 1600x2400px
Fuck natural beuty.
We will never make anime real that way unless we start breeding programmes for people.
>>
>>17602365
Dang..she can't go into bed like that
>>
It's the fact that even chicks putting on painted faces have a real face underneath, and we are attracted to them anyway. When it comes down to how good they are in bed, how enjoyable they are to talk to, how loyal they are, makeup doesn't mean a fucking thing.

that's "true" beauty

you people are so fucking misguided. this would be like a thread for females saying, "yo how can you like a guy w/o his nikes?" because females don't actually give a fuck about sneaker selection.
>>
File: IMG_2235.jpg (60KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2235.jpg
60KB, 1024x768px
This is, in my opinion
>>
File: 1433054184932.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433054184932.webm
1MB, 640x640px
It's really subjective and depends on the person. Not sure what you're trying to get out of this thread.
>>
>>17602384
Fuck, she reminds me of a russian girl named Yulia i "dated" in college.
>>
>>17602392
>"dated"
Got cucked?

>>17602384
CUTE
>>
Natural beauty for me is usually a fairly philosophical concept. It is the passions and unfettered drives of youth and inexperience before the hard nature of reality blunts them. It is the movement and bodily expression of somebody who communicates completely that they are not insecure and they are comfortable exploring their shape. It is the occasional moment of profundity in a world so often filled with harsher truths and experiences.

Older people lust after youth because youth is denied to them. They know that is was a moment in time once experienced never to be repeated. Those firsts, those moments of complete innocence and naivety are sometimes the most raw and expressive. That to me is true beauty. Something where a door is open and yet not closed and an awareness of doors has not yet been learnt.

So yeah, you can explain it on a level as "don't cover yourself up with make up" or "don't try to dress the part, feel free to express yourself", but it comes before the insecurity which prompts the make up or the dressing up. It is just natural, before societal constructs intellectualise and distance us from the raw experiential.

I'm aware that I'm intellectualising the whole concept. That is because I'm old and these experiences exist now only as relived memories or moments stolen from another. It is a bitter sweet thing.
>>
>>17602410
>Got cucked?
No we went on a "friends" date. I got drunk and confessed my feelings for her. Then she didn't want to go out with me again, so i started calling her on occasion until she told me to fuck off because i "had no life".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.