[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So this might be a little long but it needs to be said to understand the story.
>Girl is really like but was never able to get since I am not good looking
>She dates my friend for 2 years and they break up
>I start talking to her more and find out she has ALOT in common with me, like almost everything I like she does also.
>We start to talk more and more
>I asked her if she wanted to hangout one day, me, her and my other friend who's not her ex
>She says no because our friend (her ex) wasnt there and then she explained to me something about positive energy from him and how me and the other guy are neutral so it drains or whatever.
>I accept it because I have to and move on.
>Time goes on and on and I thought what the hell let me ask her if she wants to come hangout with me.
>So I asked her if she was free after work one night that she wants to come and hangout.
>She tells me it sounds like a trap, and I asked her what she meant. She said that it sounds like im making her thing she has friends. So eventually the conversastion gets to the point of me telling her I understand she means that she thinks I might make a move or ask her out.
>She says Okay, yeah dont do that.
>She comes over and we hangout for 9 hours
>Week goes by I ask her if she wants to hangout again, same thing she comes over and we chill
>Hungout again last night

What I am asking is it possible for her to of changed her mind about me over time? Like a few months ago she didnt want to hangout without her ex even in a group, but now she is fine with coming over and just hanging out with me. I can't make a move on her because I dont want to fuck it up and misread this but is it possible for girls to change their mind on a guy over time? I have changed alot since I was talking to her. Better clothes, working out, catching myself when I am acting cringey or awkward.
>>
>>17602319
>positive energy
>it drains
>it's a trap
Don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>17602323
I did a shit job at explaining it but she talked about it for a long time explaining how she feels, but basically I took it as I only feel comfortable with my ex in the room as a social buffer
>>
>>17602319
>she explained to me something about positive energy from him and how me and the other guy are neutral so it drains or whatever.
the fuck?
>>
>>17602381
>>17602323
Basically she told me people have postive, negative, or neutral engery they give off when they are hanging out. She said if two positives are together they can hangout for long periods of time because they feed off each others positive energy. But if its just on positive then she loses energy quicker. Deep down I can safely say she was saying she didn't feel comfortable around us because I used to be a little cringey, and our mutual friends are also. I think overtime she has seen that I changed and changed her mind because I asked a long time ago if someone can go from neutral to positive in her mind and she said probably no.
>>
You know, for the amount of time you've spent developing this nowhere-ville approach, you could have found a woman who was actually interested in being your girlfriend.
>>
>>17602887
Well I dont hangout with her because im trying to get with her. I know she doesnt like me past a friend but I still really like hanging out with her
>>
ok
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.