[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started university about two weeks ago and, perhaps against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1432827317025.png (350KB, 1342x835px) Image search: [Google]
1432827317025.png
350KB, 1342x835px
I started university about two weeks ago and, perhaps against my better judgement, decided to go to the anime club. Despite having a usually low opinion of myself and being a manlet, I was somehow one of the more presentable members there, so I figured I'd try and get my first gf there.
My question is, should I and how would I go about getting a weeb gf?
>>
Every weeb gf is different, but the same as dating any girl.

Well in my experience it was pretty fun. The big difference is they're used to dealing with creeps a lot. Also the playing field is tilted in your favor if you're an actual viable candidate, i wouldn't count most of the people in my society as competition at all and I kinda just have a field day most of the time.

I'd say you should be prepared for some red flag girls too, and other weird shit.
>>
I dated a weabo of the internet a few months ago.

She was about 30 years old, fat, worked in healthcare.
We went to a con togheter (I barely ever go to cons), and she showed me her collection of bishojo figures.

I got introduced to her family on the second date (!). They were rednecks, and lived in the middle of nowhere.
She was still living at home, at this age. Her knowledge was mostly in the subject of anime and cars, things that she had probably learned from her older brother...

I tried to get her to come to my place, but she refused. We never had sex.
She later went back to her ex-bf because i told her i didn't find her attractive.

She was tall and fat, i knew from the start that i wouldn't like her, but because im lonely and desperate i thought "ok, lets have some fun, i'll give her a chance, maybe this is the best girl i will ever meet.. maybe she has plans on losing weight". Nope, she didn't.
>>
Depends

If it's a high-ranked university with smart people, there is a chance.

If it isn't, then GOD NO.
>>
>>17601819
>My question is, should I and how would I go about getting a weeb gf?
Just remember not to stick it in crazy. Modulo that, go have yourself a grand old time. Getting a weeb gf is not so different from getting any other kind of gf.
>>
>>17602038
Yes it's very different. They actually aproach you, if you look normal enough.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.