[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1474731204027378949262.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1474731204027378949262.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
I keep dreaming about my ex. We've been apart for a few months now and we aren't talking any more. I really miss her but I'm not sure if this is worth texting her over. The dreams are usually just me seeing her and we talk or hold hands. I just miss her a whole lot.
>>
>>17601698
Need more context to help you out. But shes probably a lost cause dude. Try to move on.
>>
>I have a problem that's 100% solved by masturbating

Seriously, bruh? You should know this trick by now. We all get dreams of ex-girlfriends and classmates.
>>
>>17601704
I just feel so in the dark about how she feels about me. I still like her a lot but I'm afraid to talk to her after everything. I miss having someone to talk to and do stuff with.
>>
>>17601707
That's not the solutionly for me though I don't just miss sex or whatever I miss her and just having some one there to talk to and everything. I feel like I lost my best friend and my girlfriend.
>>
>>17601724
awwww... I know what it's like. idk if contacting her again would be a good decision. It would depend on what kind of break up you had and whether or not anything serious caused the break up. Sounds like ur still in love though
>>
>>17601698
I feel you, OP.

I have been having dreams recently about my ex as well, likely because I have been missing her positive encouragement when our relationship was young.

But she turned out to be a vile, toxic person and I would hope that you can make the decision whether the same can be said in your case. Let logic speak for itself and do not delude your vision with good memories.
>>
I was married for 4 years after being with the her for a total of 7 years. When we broke up you better believe that she consumed my thoughts and even dreams. After a period of time of doing the usual, trying to distract yourself from the aching fucking pain that the dissolution leaves I found that these thoughts and the dreams eventually lessened. I would never have believed myself at the time, but after 6 months it was noticeable, after 12 months it was like lol, who is that person? After 18 months I never looked back or thought of her unintentionally and without effort again, and that was 7 years of my life suddenly closed off to me and like another world.

It is strange the coping mechanisms the brain uses, but honestly man, by advice to anybody now would be if it isn't working out, if it didn't work out then don't sweat it so much because while you might not believe it right now, in 18 months or less you are not even going to think about that person again unless you want to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.