[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pissed off guy at work(a misunderstanding)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Gu3wOap.png (443KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gu3wOap.png
443KB, 460x480px
I'm in retail and 70% of my coworkers are worth less than dog shit. I have a manager who agrees with me, and we even shit talked today. Anyway, I thought one of those coworkers was screwing around(let's call him Guy A)nd making up excuses to pull back trash from my departments, seen him in the back taking his time with garbage talking with other guy(he's irrelevant) Also heard he ditched re-employed guy(Guy B) at his department. I told Guy A I would take care of my own trash, but he wasn"'t leaving the backroom for me to do it, so I cussed his ass out and told him to gtfo. Turns out, the same manager I was shit talking with told Guy A to take care of the garbage in everyone's department and didn't inform me, and t hen Guy B told me Guy A was only missing for 10 minutes. Guy A told higher management, but I got a slap on the wrist since I'm not shit at my job.

Guy A is a lazy cunt every other day except this one apparently, what do? Do I actually apologize to him? I already made some other dude salty last week, over something miniscule.

I genuinely don't give a fuck about his feelings, I just don't want my tires popped or some shit(they're ghetto BTW)
>>
TL;DR

pissed off guy at work, I was in the wrong, don't want repercussions but also don't want to apologize
>>
I love when someone who's job it is to stand around and point fingers talks about how lazy someone else is.

No one likes to deal with garbage, but you make the extra 2 dollars. Maybe you should quit being a cunt and help the store you're so easy to shit on?

People like you are why basic jobs fucking suck.
>>
who the fuck cares? You work in retail. Your life is gonna suck no matter what
>>
>>17601684
This.

I'm a genuine shit-talking asshole, and even I think that OP is a dipshit. Apologize when you're in the wrong. Fuck, apologize even when you're NOT in the wrong because it's not in your fucking job description to cuss people out, no matter how badly they're fucking around. Even the manager has to take the piss from the owner, so don't go around trying to shit on absolutely everyone. It'll bite you in the ass.
>>
>>17601684
Guy A and I work the same job..... is that you Guy A???
>>
>>17601695

Actually nah it couldn't be him... he's still napping after I drained his balls a few minutes ago. I'm the chief of the dick sucking department.
>>
Good one me!!
>>
>>17601695
The first comment was made on the fact that you agreed when your manager baited you into being a dick. Now, if you don't continue the two-faced facade you've byaccidentally created, any potential for advancement could be at risk. Mostly because that's what they like; inconsiderate assholes to tell people what they're doing wrong.

I recently quit a retail job over a month ago because of favoritism and shit like this. Can't be whoever it is you're trying to pin. I'm especially glad that when y'all tried to side bully him instead of doing it to his face, it blew up in yours.
>>
God I love sucking Guy A while Guy B watches
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.