[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being obsessed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: descarga.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
/adv/, I have a gf and recently I think I fell for another girl. I'm seriously obsessed with her and I've been having dreams of us every night for a week now. She's my classmate so we see each other pretty much every day and we talk fairly often. I have to get over her so I can be happy with my gf once again.
>>
Maybe just hang out once or twice and see how things go? You could break up with your girlfriend first if you're feeling too guilty.
>>
>>17601552
you cant.
Let the other girl know, see if she reciprocates you feeling, if she does, break up with your gf. If she doesn't, dont worry about it, go back to your gf
>>
you have a crush. There's not much to be done about it, other than minimizing contact, trying to stay busy and forcing yourself not to think about her. You will get over it with time, but I can't say long it will take. You could get over her by next week. You could still have this crush one year from now.
>>
>>17601576
>There's not much to be done about it
Yeah, you're right. He has NO options but to wait. Thanks for the insight WeebLord.
>>
>>17601583
He asked "How do I stop being obsessed?", not "Should I try to get this girl I'm obsessed with?".
>>
Ask her out, and tell her everything you told us.

I am not advising you to cheat. Quite the opposite, actually: once you've gotten all of this off your chest, she will almost certainly turn you down. But the finality of this will help you to close the book.
>>
>>17601563
>>17601564
>>17601583
Thanks guys, but I don't know if I want to date her, I just want to get over her.

>>17601576
Yeah, but it feels wrong to have a crush when I've been in a relationship for more than 3 years. I guess I'll try to minimize contact, although it's hard when we are classmates and she seems to enjoy talking to me.
>>
>>17601639
>Yeah, but it feels wrong to have a crush when I've been in a relationship for more than 3 years.
You think you're the first guy this is happening to?
Happens to everybody.
See it for what it is and don't sweat it.
>>
If the OP were a woman talking about her feelings for another guy outside of her relationship, people wouldn't be writing "Happens to everybody." They would just be calling her a whore. Even if she also were trying to get over the other guy. Wow.
>>
>>17601639
You know your girlfriend much much better than this other girl, so you know she has flaws and you're used to all of the things she does that used to seem exciting and cute.
This new girl is different because you don't see her flaws yet, and everyrhing she does is interesting and new. This will pass, wait until she makes a bad joke, has a bad day, or does something miniscule that rubs you the wrong way.
>>
>>17601781
>inserting "muh g-gender roles" into everything
>when OP made it clear he doesn't want to date the girl and just stay with his girlfriend
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.