[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i beat someone i know without killing them or leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1474718573203.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1474718573203.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
How do i beat someone i know without killing them or leaving them injured for a long time??
>>
>>17601443
Don't hit them in the center of the chest. If you put the other person in a hold let them go when they tap
>>
Learn to talk it out like a regular fucking human being.
>>
I recommend a hold. A tricky maneuver is to jab your opponent in the side and base of the neck, near the jugular. It causes near paralyzing pain. Hold it down until they submit or fall.
>>
File: belgian takedown.jpg (41KB, 450x502px) Image search: [Google]
belgian takedown.jpg
41KB, 450x502px
>>17601443
3 simple steps
doesnt work if they notice you though
>>
File: 1474711448722.jpg (32KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
1474711448722.jpg
32KB, 400x287px
>>17601468
Problem is i tried my whole life, faggot is too stubborn and the discussions always end in him yelling and shouting and me just letting him have his way or ignoring him. Last time tho he really pissed me off and I was being held back by other people.. I know he will try me again and the only thing i can think of is fighting him... Flight wont solve anything sadly..
>>
>>17601491
Don't beat your son, Cletus.
>>
>>17601491
be faggot and play unfair.
kick his nuts. punch em if you must. bite and spit. get punched first. then you probably can kill him cause he provoked fight

if he hits you go with the punch and then punch him back. if you can avoid getting punch avoid it but if it means to get into worse position you have to man up and go with it and punch that guy some more.
>>
>>17601443
start your fight in place where is more of your friends than your enemies.

they will stop you before you kill him or (probably) defend you if shits go bad for you
>>
>>17601443
Why would you not want to leave him injured? I know it sounds edgy but if you leave some kind of lasting injury or scar, it serves as a reminder and that guy will absolutely not fuck with you again. If you just beat him, he will work on it and come back for more (or just revenge) and you end up back at square one. It also shuts down any argument he will ever have with you again. If he starts talking shit, you tell him you'll break the other arm like last time. Theres nothing that can be said back to something like that.
>>
>>17601468
Beta cuck detected
>>
>>17601443
>How do i beat someone i know without killing them or leaving them injured for a long time??
By having some knowledge of self defence and fighting.
The knowledge acquired by training and sparring a couple of times a year, not the sort of knowledge you can get by reading shit on the internet or watching a video.

But you aren't going to do that because you are a bitch and you want information yesterday and to convince yourself that you can put it into action without any practise, so here's some info you can't use but will give you a false sense of confidence:
• Don't damage their joints or ligaments e.g. don't try and bend their anything the way it doesn't go
• Hitting them in the solar plexus is a pretty quick way to drop someone, especially if they don't know how to fight
• Kicking him in the balls will work provided you don't have steel toe cap boots on, you will hurt him, but you probably won't cause lasting damage
• Be careful hitting anyone in the sternum or the clavicle, that requires a hospital visit
• Be aware that he might not have the same intentions of not trying to leave you injured if you initiate the fight, self defence is a brilliant defence in court

But the best way to beat someone is basically not to fight them, if this cunt is giving you shit, ignore him or simply avoid him.
>>
File: proxy.jpg (32KB, 739x598px) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
32KB, 739x598px
>>17602043
>>17601990

Thanks amigos, i guess i could injure him, but i rather not get sued from his senpai or something as he is a big bitch sometimes..
Thanks for the adv guys, really did not expect anything serious from a vietnamese bicycle forum.
>>
stupid sam poster
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.