[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my new GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
hello,first i meet a girl before 6 mounts,and we become inlove.. we are alot toghther and we meet out paerants,she told me she love me alot, and she call me like 5 6 times a day, from all directions its look very good,
BUT,,,, i all the time feel that she lie to me and that she gonna cheat on me. i know that she cheat on her 3 of her ex boyfrineds(but they was assholes). she is a party girl, she like to go places she have 2.5 k frineds on facebook, she know alot alot of pepole. and i am a nerd that love to play Videogames and not out much from my house, in last lately most of out talkig its about that i think she gonna cheat on me, and i feel that if i will not start to trust her, she will really leave me, but how can i be?. she all the time "LIKES" on facebook some pepole images,(she told me that for get like from them). i had her Instgram acount, but i get mssage that the password as changed, and she told me that she didnt change her password, that could be? i gusse she lie, and she do that sometimes, so how can i trust her?
even if she told me agen and agen that she love me, i told her today, that i fell that she dont really love me, she just like that she have a nice BF, and she was really sad to her that, and told me that somethins i can be really stupid, i gusse she right, i wanna trust her, but how can i be not care about that she go out at night with mans? why she cant stay with me? now she is in anther country, so we can talk onley in skype so it become more hard, tonight she going to dance at party with some frined, and she told me that only me do her good, so i told her, so stay , i do will be at this party,but she goona go there, cuz is told me she bord at the hotel, i can undrstand it, but how can i LEARN HOW TO TRUST? i love her verey much, did i say it?
>>
You could start trusting her by getting rid of the thoughts that she is or will cheat on you
>>
Just have faith that your girlfriend won't cheat.

There's no way to start trusting your girlfriend outside of just reminding and telling yourself that nothing is going to happen.

You need to gain more self-confidence. You need to get out more, stop living in the 2D world of video games; you're always going to have trust issues otherwise.
>>
>>17601346
I wouldn't take any chances OP. Just cut the relationship off. If you can't trust her than why live in a constant state of worry?
>>
for getting rid of the thoughts that she will cheat on me;i should be I have to release the self Defenses, then if she will really cheat on me, i mabye will not be can over it. if i will trust her for 100% and she will cheat i will be so lost, i dont know what i will do to my seilf,
"If you can't trust her than why live in a constant state of worry" i love her, and more mounth we gonna be in the same class,
>>
>>17601805
OP there are way too many things she did in the past and doing now tell me the odds are she will cheat on you. Do not ignore that voice in your head warning you, it is right.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.