[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkward girl or awkward me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1465488985480.jpg (25KB, 480x724px) Image search: [Google]
1465488985480.jpg
25KB, 480x724px
>Meet cutie in college, she's not from the US
>We text a bit, we kinda drop off from busy work/school.
>Run into her, she strikes up conversation.
>She proceeds to ask me out to go do stuff for the night
>We talk about our work weeks, she says I should learn her native language.
>I make her laugh a lot
>She jokes about me, "oh come to the family bathroom Anon."
>I joke with her "we just got free tickets because you're attractive."
>She responds with "oh they were attracted to you"
>>
*Female bathroom. God auto correct is a pain.
>>
What the fuck is awkward here, she clearly wants you. If you like it, go for it dude
>>
Not seeing anything awkward homie. Maybe you're just nervous?
>>
You both sound like you're having a good time. Nothing wrong there
>>
A similar thing happened to me once at a party.. however, i realized i had dropped my cloakroom ticket so i told her and she was like "oh, then you have to go home naked haha".

In any case, the evening turned out the worst possible way with me having to walk home alone in the rain without my jacket.

And later i realized i could probably have gotten laid, but i pussied out. Now im gonna keep thinking about this all my life.

Fucking shit. Don't be a loser op.
>>
>>17601321
is she Filipino kek
>>
>>17601434
Chinese. We have a bit of an awkward language thing going on but she gets it. She asks me about my daily plans a lot. We had fun regardless, she's a bit awkward with me at times but we had a lot of fun. She read my palm and told me about Chinese palm reading, I taught her how to play pool. Overall good night I'd say. I offered to walk her back to her car, but her one girlfriend showed up so she said she was fine.
>>
>>17601831
Sounds golden
>>
>tfw blew it with an 8/10 thicc chinese girl last year
JDIMSA

As for OP, it sounds like she's really interested in you, stop overthinking it and make a move.
>>
>>17602946
I mean we have moments of awkward pauses. I'm not sure who's dropping their spaghetti... So how do I go about asking her out? Text? Call? What do?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.