[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make male friends as an adult?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: love-u-man-600x450.jpg (166KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
love-u-man-600x450.jpg
166KB, 600x450px
I moved thousands of miles from home 6 years ago and I still don't have any good friends here. I've had a revolving door of minor friendships/acquaintances over the years, but they never seem to last for one reason or another.

I work from home so that doesn't help, and while I do a martial arts class a few days a week, I'm older than everyone else by a solid 10+ years.

I never had problems making friends when I was in school because I'm funny and outgoing, but how the hell do you make male friends in adult life without coming across as a faggot? I mainly want a bro to be my wingman for picking up bitches.
>>
>>17601196
They're not going to come knocking at your door. You have to get out of the house to find them.

Rather than looking for friends, look for things to do to get you out of the house (a good idea anyway if you work at home).

Join a gym. Join a club. Do volunteer work. Take a "useless" class at a CC. Go to concerts/movies/sports events. Chat with the person next to you. You already have something in common.
>>
>>17601276
How do you even get to the point of hanging out without it seeming like you're trying to suck his dick? I've done all kids of social activities, I have no problem striking up conversation with strangers, but turning that into a friendship seems impossible.
>>
Make any friend regardless of the genre, you'll increase the change when they introduce you to new people, if they don't last find the reason why they leave.
>>
>>17601286
Don't be pushy don't call them and talk about women, don't talk to them with the mentality of trying to prove that you like pussy only.
>>
>>17601294
This doesn't answer how one would even approach getting their contact info and hanging out in the first place without seeming like a faggot. It'd be very forced and awkward unless it was a person who you were seeing on a regular basis, such as the people in my martial arts class, though like I said those people are way younger than me so that's not an option without me coming across as a creepy older guy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.