[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trying to do an online walmart job application >inb4 "walmart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

trying to do an online walmart job application

>inb4 "walmart is trash"

it asks for references,
the problem is ive never had a job & i know you can enter teachers/coaches but im not from the u.s i just moved here and the country im from isnt english speaking

what do?
>>
>>17600963
the only job experience i have is from working with relatives but they werent really jobs (i dont have paper work of it) and it says "non relative" in the website
>>
>>17600963
Did you read the bit where it said teachers?

You went to school didn't you?
>>
>>17601010
Did you read the bit where OP said "im not from the u.s i just moved here and the country im from isnt english speaking"?

You read the OP, didn't you?
>>
>>17600963

Just put in the info for people you know back home.

Wal-Mart will contact them if they feel like it.
>>
>>17601011
And that stops him putting down references from his home country because?
>>
>>17601025
It clearly puts OP at a disadvantage if he does. A place like Walmart would see an international number for a reference and think "fuck that, we've got millions of other people we can hire". And if by some miracle they do actually contact them, what they fuck are they going to ask them if the person on the other end can't speak English?
>>
>>17601033
That's out of the hands of op.
If theses are the only contacts he has then these are the only contacts he will be able to use.
>>
>>17600963
Just make the rest of your resume look REALLY good, I've gotten calls in the past without posting references, especially at entry level jobs shit was ez pz
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.