[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (110KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 640x620px
So I met an extremely cute, cool, and smart girl, and I really like her, today I went on my second date w her and found out she's asexual. I said "so you don't like sex", she said "no, you can still be romantic asexual", saying basically she does like sex to some degree, but not much? Or something like that?

I really can't understand this concept all too well, and I don't know how to proceed forward, being your average high sex drive guy.

First I read online, thinking if I researched it, it would shed some light on the topic, but I'm even more confused now, as it says they don't experience sexual attraction, yet they may still have sex.

I don't know what to think. We've gone on cute little dates, and we get along like perfectly, and I'd say it's very obvious were both aiming towards being more than just friends, and that were like more of a romantic type deal, but for me sex is very important, and I just don't know how to proceed. Should I treat her like any other girl? How would I even go about getting her in the mood if she doesn't get sexually attracted? Does that mean I don't have to get her in the mood? That I can just go, "hey lets fuck" and fuck lol? Ffs I didn't even try to kiss her because I don't know if she would want it? My head is so full of fuck, I'll probably ask her about it tomorrow, but just wondering if anyone here has insight on it
>>
only needed to read the first paragraph to tell you this bitch is not worth your time
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 580x386px
>>17600890
Just ask her about that some more, this is something people could only give you very vague information on, as people are different and so are people claiming to be asexual. She could refuse sex altogether, or meant to say that she only feels sexual attraction towards people she also has feelings for. We can't read her mind to tell you what is the case, assumptions won't help you, you have to find it out yourself.
>>
some people are "mostly" asexual and only very rarely feel like having sex. yes, some people don't ever feel the need to have sex.

>Does that mean I don't have to get her in the mood? That I can just go, "hey lets fuck" and fuck lol?

no, more than likely she just won't want to have sex with you. if she does decide to have sex just for your pleasure, i can't see how it would be fun if she isn't enjoying it at all.

tl;dr if sex is important to you, don't get involved with an asexual girl
>>
>>17600890
>no, you can still be romantic asexual
uh, no.
>>
>>17600890
Dump immediately, misery ahoy
>>
>asexual
She wants the benefits of a boyfriend from you without giving you the benefits you seek. She will either drop you as soon as she finds someone she does want to fuck, or cheat on you.
>>
>>17601273
this.

drop her op.
>>
I don't think she's asexual, I just think she has a low libido and is not very sexually driven. It is just tempting to reach for the snowflake identity then because sex is a big deal to most people, it's a HUGE deal in popular culture, people find others attractive for a significant part based on how enthusiastic they are about sex and how sexually they present themselves... so if you feel insecure about not fitting that image it can feel more positive to claim an asexual identity than to say you are just below average in terms of liking sex.

Just my two pennies.
>>
>>17600890
Asexuals do exist. They are real. However they will almost never have sex with you. Asexuals should date monks or other asexual people. They should say it on the first date. Or really pure people.
I knew about a real asexual woman, who married a friend. She never liked sex. She never told anyone about it. Never. Until it strook her psycologically and her husband felt like shit. Because he felt like a fucking rapist.
So. Now it's your thing to decide.
Btw. You could try an open relationship or a "I only have sex with whores relationship"
>>
My ex didn't call herself an Asexual, but she had zero interest in anything of a sexual nature when I met her. Then I gave her her first orgasm and she shifted into hyper sexual overnight. It got to the point where I couldn't even keep up with how much she wanted it. Moral of the story, a women who doesn't care about sex is a women who's probably never cum.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.