[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ didn't help me some I'm here now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 80380238.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
80380238.png
92KB, 412x351px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I"M 22 and I"M LOSING ALL OF MY FUCKING HAIR THIS WORLD ISN"T FAIR WHY MUST GOD KEEP SHITTING ON ME

Anyone know how to stop this? I'll never get a gf if I'm bald. Anyone else suffering from premature baldness?
>>
>>17600591
This place isn't going to help you. Get off 4chan before you start feeling worse about yourself.

But it's easy, shave you hair, get jacked and wear nice clothes so you don't look like a skinhead. Jason Statham can do it, why can't you
>>
collect yourself, or your hair - I dunno. make it depressing
>>
See a dermatologist, I saw mine and got tested. I was loosing hair from stress and started using Rogaine, you lose hair at first but it helps alot.
>>
>>17600591
it might be a medical issue, if so there's treatments for it. if not there are products that can prevent hair loss.

see a doctor.
>>
>>17600591
> I'll never get a gf if I'm bald
Wrong, you'll never get a gf if you'll keep those 2-3 frumpy hair you have left in your hair. Just go all out and cut your hair completely. Oh, and grow a beard as well.
>>
>>17600591
Embrace the baldness you retard, work with what you got
>>
>>17600925
*left in your head
>>
>>17600925
>>17600929
embrace is right, grow a beard is even better!

I am 22 and want to shave my head bold after I grow a beard like a white rick ross type a deal. Girls dig that shit, lift weights gain muscle and you will have no problem finding a girl. Look at stone cold steve austin :D
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>17600591
If you have beard , work out , shave off your hair and rock the Ragnar looksű
blue eyes are a plus but not "must have"
>>
>>17600591
>I'll never get a gf if I'm bald.
Not so. Lots of women like bald men, or at least don't mind it. What they don't like is baldness-insecurity, which you currently have, so you're going to have to work on that.

Embrace the bald and shave your head, or find a hairstyle that works for you, and rock it like you own the place. If you see nothing wrong, no one else will either.

Whatever you do, though, avoid the toupee. Don't be a Trump.
>>
You don't have to accept being cucked by your genetics. Get on finasteride and rogaine immediately to stop it from getting worse. Save up for a hair transplant to put back what you lost. Don't listen to everyone who says fin will break your dick. The odds of that happening are very low, especially given your age.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.