[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st time fwd/hook up.. How to deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>be me
>1st yr of college in a ldr, befriended boy on floor
>finds him cute, gets asked to come over often, never did cause Im loyal af
>occasionally in touch w/ boy from floor
>late 2nd yr college, work w/ boy and my friends on outside of class ongoing project
>start 3rd yr of college, broke up w/ 1st BF(1st guy I ever kissed/touched/sex) of 5 years (long distance the whole time), been on and off for a year before final break up
>ask boy from floor to hang out the weekend of my break up (friends were the one to ask me to invite him), nothing happened 1st night
>boy knows about the deal with my on/off break up w/ 1st BF
>nxt night, boy was drunk I was DDing but we ended up driving places, held hands, made out, went back to his place, sex, cuddle, sleep
>I left in morning rushing to work
>some few exchanges later that day, next day told him he wasnt a rebound, invited him to hang out that night, got asked to come over after but declined (weekday.. school sucks)
>no exchanges until almost a week later, mainly just bothering him cause friends bother me to invite him
>very sparse exchanges over the next few days
>>
>sees him wednesday at school related thing, absolutely seems like nothing ever happened, txted each other over nxt few hrs, friend asked him to come over, I leave, he leaves, had some exchanges, ended up with me coming over, both are sober, things happened, cuddled, slept in
>woke up next day, dropped him off on campus, we went on our regular days, 0 communication
>nxt day (1 am) i get a missed called, asked him about the call, says he was drinking & didnt remember calling me
>nxt day, some exchanges, i drank a& sobered up early, 3 am got drunk txt asking why im not at his place
>nothing happened
>nxt day, asked him to help me with cooking, said he couldnt that day, i said ok
>0 communication sinceā€¦.

-I never dealt with this before nor know anyone who has, Im the type of girl who wouldve straight up asked him what he wants already but I need to tread carefully since we work together on an ongoing project and would like to keep it not awkward in our professional fields.
-I cant say I know him well enough on a personal level to know the type of guy he is..

how the fuck do i perceive this situation/him and how to deal with it?
tnx
>>
>>17600574
>>17600572
>nxt night, boy was drunk I was DDing
>but we ended up... went back to his place, sex
>absolutely seems like nothing ever happened

How drunk was he? Were you sober?
>>
>>17600733
I had a shot or two but was sober. He was drunk but not intoxicated.. but then it happened again after again in the middle of the week while we're both sober...
>>
borrow his phone and find out if he talks to different people.
>>
>>17600771
1) not that type
2) i have no rights (im not his gf or anything.. we talk like once a week)
3) i'd straight up ask him face to face before i do such a thing
>>
what's with all the drinking, damn.
>>
If you're getting what you want out of the situation and so is he, then no need to change anything up. Obviously he's into you if he wants to sleep with you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.