[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethical Dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (9KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 300x180px
Check this lens out, anons.
It is specifically for tunnel vision.
Tunnel vision can be caused by degeneration of optic nerves as a result of brain trauma or a neurological condition.

I am not asking for a diagnosis here, I know what the cause is. But I am up for a new job, and the new job is one that I would not qualify for if I have a degenerative brain disorder or impaired neurological function.

If I admit that there might be an issue, then they will make me get tested and I probably won't get the job. If I keep my mouth shut and deny that anything is wrong, I run the risk of people figuring it out anyway (it is obvious if you really look closely and watch me work), but it could realistically just get overlooked, in which case I might actually get the job.

What do? Degree of difficulty: Lives could very possibly be at stake.
>>
>>17600537
Kek
>>
Are you saying you are objectively not fit for the job? Then of course it would be unethical for you to take the position, even if I empathize with you. That said, if you're otherwise fine and the company is just trying to avoid liability, then to hell with them. Those are the kind of rules that are made to be broken.
>>
>>17600537
Failure to disclose a medical condition that would disqualify you if known is just cause for firing you.

Taking on a job you are not physically fit for means the likelihood of doing it poorly, thus causing your employer losses and perhaps worse.
>>
>>17600537
>>17601051
>>17601295
I am wondering if that I'd a picture of Hillary Clinton and OP is making a subtle and indirect statement.

If so, very nicely done.
>>
There are no lenses for tunnel vision. These are prisms for a squint and they are temporary prisms because the squint resolves completely within a few weeks. Try again
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.