[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was good until she stopped talking to me for no reason.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: deedge.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
deedge.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
Should I ask her why she stopped talking to me? Or should I just ignore her.
>>
>>17600422

Knowing why won't help you get over it and will just make you come off as kind of pathetic and incapable of processing emotions without someone holding your hand and guiding you through it.

Shitty things happen in life and we rarely get a reason why. Get used to it.
>>
How much does she mean to you?

I wouldn't let it go if it means something to you. However, approach with caution.
>>
>>17600434
This is retarded advice. Why on earth would you care about what people think of you. Ask her out to dinner or drinks, what could it hurt.

If she stopped being interested in you, bam you never talk to her again

If it she wants to go to dinner or drinks then bam you have a date
>>
>>17600434
I'll take your word for it
>>
>>17600436
I mean, she means kinda a lot but she was so responsive with me but just out of the blue she stopped talking to me.
>>
>>17600441
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17600434
Could you imagine living your life where all your actions are decided upon whether you'd look a certain way or not?

I'd say THAT would be pathetic.

What do you want anon? Because the most alpha thing to do, is try to get it. (You are right tho OP, back off if it's a clear no)
>>
>>17600441

>This is retarded advice. Why on earth would you care about what people think of you.

All I'm trying to say is that getting in the habit of going "BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY" every time something doesn't work out your way is a really childish way to live.

If she stopped talking then logic would dictate that she doesn't want to talk to you anymore. Do you not see the inherent sadness and futility of asking someone who doesn't want to talk to you anymore out to dinner?

I don't know the full context of OP's situation but in my experience reconnecting with someone who doesnt want to interact with anymore never works out and is inherently kind of childish.

I don't know one person that hit up an old flame, asked why she stopped talking, heard something like "because I think you're fat and boring" and then said "ok thanks!" and felt better about the situation. That makes no sense.
>>
>>17600474
>Do you not see the inherent sadness and futility of asking someone who doesn't want to talk to you anymore out to dinner?

You think the world is black and white, that every time someone doesn't message you on facebook for a few days you're dead to them. It's time for you to grow up, and realize that you're not on a reality TV show no one can witness your "pathetic attempt to ask her to dinner".

You sound very young, people are busy and have lives outside of texting and facebook. Once you graduate highschool you'll understand that if they don't message you for a few days she doesn't have the police on speed dial for whenever you try to message her.
>>
>>17600488
>you're not on a reality TV show no one can witness your "pathetic attempt to ask her to dinner".

but thats wrong. a woman that gets asked will tell all her friends.
>>
>>17600541
Fucking so? What do you actually give a flying fuck about womens opinions? Okay maybe it's making a bit of sense as to why she doesn't talk to you anymore
>>
>>17600548

you are not giving any advice, bro.
>>
>>17600579
>>17600441
now go do it, and stop sulking. If she says no you have your answer, if she goes and giggles with her friends about it. So? Are you even going to hear her? Is she friends with everyone in your town? Is it going to spread to every person and you'll be the laughing stock of the entire town? No, thats ridiculous.
>>
>>17600594

but im not the guy.
>>
I talked wits a girl everyday about random shit and she stopped talking to me as much our conever stations shortened alot and I had to start most. Found out she had a long distance boyfriend and spent all her time talking to him. Which I understand it just hurt to he cast aside but I didn't get mad at her or anything I just cut contact for my sanity
>>
>>17600434
best adv ITT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.