[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think so?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x1136px
A girl in my class wrote this on my arm.(not on anyone else) It says xoxo, and she gave me a weird nickname. Do you think she likes me?
>>
4chan is 18+ fella
>>
What is this gay high school shit nigga
>>
>>17600269
Yeah bro you can totally HAVE SEX in her VAGINA now
>>
She drew a dick on you bruh
>>
You must be over 18 to post here.

/thread

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
>>
>>17600269
Has she called you a worm?
>>
>>17600269
No, girls do this kind of quirky shit all the time. She's being playful with you, you can make a move to start a relationship, but it doesn't mean she'll say yes right away.
>>
Yes and no.

As the other person basically said, she's just being flirty. This could mean she sees you as completely harmless like a gay little brother, and shes just fucking around with you, or it could mean she has some level of interest.

Look at the context. If she laughs at your inability to speak to her like a normal human being and doesn't take you seriously, it's probably the former, if you are getting along well w her, it may be the latter, or it may be somewhere in between, or you just dont know, but anyway you look at it at the end of the day, you really dont know until you start making moves to progress things forward, then things will become more clear
>>
The fuck is this shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.