[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

broke up with my girlfriend of almost 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

a few weeks ago i left my girlfriend who i loved so much... we dated for almost 3 years and we had broken up before for about a year but we got back together january of this year and now we're apart again but this time we had a mutual break up but i just need help... she wasnt telling me she loved me at all and she was never there to help me when i had anxiety attacks, she would yell at me when i did anything... and when i would basically be on my hands and knees apologizing she wouldnt forgive me... she always talked about breaking up, she never really wanted to see me, and when i would try to kiss her she would dodge it and it breaks my heart seeing this now, she would tell me i cant talk to certain people and she really made me hate myself and made me feel like garbage constantly... like im unloveable, this all happened about a month before we broke up... i still cant get over her though, all my friends told me to leave her and that i was in an abusive relationship and toxic and everything and i didnt listen, she messaged me a few days ago and said she wanted to be friends, i told her that i still love her a lot and it would be awkward because im still attracted to her and everything and i told her id love to be friends with benefits if we could and she called me rude as fuck and said she didnt wanna be my friend anymore and that its my fault bc i didnt wanna be her friend and she deleted me on facebook, i want her in my life but im still so madly in love with her... i would love to be friends but i dont wanna see her move on or anything it sounds selfish but it would destroy me... but i care so much about her, should i be her friend after everything and are there any ways of coping with a breakup when you still care a lot for the person... any help is greatly appreciated... i just need something...
>>
>>17600234
You have to block her on everything and move on.

You are being selfish.
>>
>>17600234
Well you said it yourself, she didn't appreciate you one bit, so instead of trying to place her on a pedestal and saying that you still love her, think of how absolutely shit she made you feel and how pathetic it would be to want that again. Getting over a girl isn't easy man, but you're better off without her, it will hurt for a time, then one day you'll wake up and feel a bit better, then another day you'll wake up and have almost forgotten about her. Don't be friends, block all social contact and don't try and peek into her life, work on yourself and your hobbies and distract yourself.
>>
>>17600234
I wished every fool that comes here wanting their gf back would read this. It nearly always ends and just drags out the whole process of moving on.

Do not be her fucking friend OP
>>
>>17601222
>>17600245
>>17601038
youre all so right... i would peak on her social media sometimes and get myself sad and stuff but im not gonna be her friend, im gonna move on and im done bein sad about someone who doesnt care about me... thank you so much anons...
>>
>>17600234
>we dated for almost 3 years
>we had broken up before for about a year but we got back together january of this year and now we're apart again
I'm going to stop reading your post now, and summarise your problem
>My relationship didn't work the first time, I waited on her for a year, we dated again and it didn't work out, like it didn't last time, now I'm shocked and upset
Get over it, it didn't work out, life goes on.
You aren't mourning losing her, you are scared of being alone.

Get over it, I've been single for 2 years after being in a relationship for 5 years, getting engaged, having a kid, the kid dying and the relationship falling apart, I had to mourn the loss of a relationship and a child, but I didn't need to ask 4chan for help because I'm not autistic.
Your ex was probably a cunt, be happy that you didn't have any financial commitments and that you got away from someone it didn't work out with the first time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.