[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 22-160Q61F43G07.jpg (569KB, 750x1028px) Image search: [Google]
22-160Q61F43G07.jpg
569KB, 750x1028px
Hey everyone. I am a fuckup of monumental proportions. I won't get into the full details as that would take hours but I've been with a girl for 8 years whom I deeply love but have always had huge communication problems with.

We met in highschool and I have always had this gnawing doubt in the back of my mind that I was only going through with the relationship because I was a desperate teenager, but also one with integrity - I said I would stay with her, so I did, despite my unhappiness with the relationship.

Well it's been 8 years and we have had a huge amount of financial problems and had to live in my mom's backyard in a tent for the past few months. My relatives in another state heard about it and offered to put us up - for free! - in their house so we could go back to school.

We would be leaving everything behind, but we immediately accepted. Going back to school has always been our dream, and both of us were forced to stop early due to circumstances out of our control.

Well now it's a week away from move out date and we have had a lot of screaming matches and I broke up with her without meaning to - we had a long conversation in which a lot of the things I have always been afraid to admit to her - or myself - and it was clear that we were separating.

Here's the problem. Aside from emotional backlash, we have basically been acting as if we were married this whole time - shared bank accounts, making large purchases together (computers, car, etc), her family is paying for our phone line, we have pets that we both adopted together. She even managed to get transferred to her job in another state, but now that I can't/won't go with her, it's going to be a huge problem for her to move out or be independent (her work makes schedules a month in advance, she is not on the schedule in our state this month at all)

What the hell do I do? I still really love and care about her, but I can't continue this relationship. I'm miserable. But I want her to be happy.
>>
Anyone...? Anyone? Bueller?
>>
I hate self-bumps but if any kind soul is out there that has been through something similar, and could share their experience, I might still feel like living.
>>
>>17600136
> I can't continue this relationship. I'm miserable.

You said it your self.......
>>
>>17600136
Oh I also wanted to add to my last post that if you think a lack of money is your problem that's not it and no amount of money will bring you guys closer. Money buys freedom not love/happiness/feels good bs
>>
Have adult conversation about separating assets. Get yourself a new bank account in your name and have your pay sent there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.