[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No clue what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1282x723px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1282x723px
Ok /adv/ I got a problem on my hands and I'm going to try to explain best I can so bear with me.
So there's this girl that likes me as several of her friends have told me (FYI I have bad social anxiety and am a beta) but recently shes been making some moves like grabbing my hand and pulling me along to places with her getting touchy with me lots of stuff like that.
Now that doesn't sound so bad right so I should just man up but there's another problem.
My best friend really likes her and has been trying to win her over for a while now and I'm pretty sure he sees that she likes me because she's does alot of flirty things towards me.
Now he's known her for years now and I only moved here 2 years ago.
So what do /adv/?
>>
>>17600077
Talk to your friend about it. See if it will cause an issue.

Also consider whether or not you want to form a relationship with the grill. Is she nice, smart, pretty?
>>
>>17600122
I will try and talk to my friend about it but I think it will most likely cause some problems.

And she is pretty, nice, smart the whole package.
>>
>>17600139
Talk to your friend
>Doesn't talk to friend
>Always regrets a potential relationship
>Friend doesn't have balls to get girl after months of crushing (presumably)
>Hate yourself

>Talks to friend
>Friend expresses that he doesn't want you to form a relationship
>If he was good friend, he would understand that the grill doesn't like him.
>Not good friend
>Op has improved life with awesome grill

Make your pick, nigger
>>
Don't be disgusting and have "but he had dibs" factor in to any part of the decision process. Nobody owns her. If she likes you and not him, that is nobodies fault and nobody needs to feel bad about it. Hopefully your friend will see it the same way.
>>
>>17600077
>Now he's known her for years
YEARS!?

Too bad, so sad. Go for it, your time is now.
>>
>>17600838
>>17600174
>>17600154
these
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.