[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I git gud at interviewing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Elliot.png (668KB, 1115x621px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.png
668KB, 1115x621px
I was raised sheltered and am semi-autistic so I don't know how to function in real world.
>>
>>17599624
practice by meting new people and striking up a convo. I promise you it sucks
>>
It's just asking and answering questions. They will be genuine questions if you job isn't so generic, or bullshit questions if your job is definitely generic (eg. supermarket work). You can find the bullshit ones online and prepare, the genuine ones you just answer genuinely.

You'll realise what you have to do half way through your first interview.
>>
>>17599642
Oh and wear a nice suit, it'll give you a lot less to think about. Use a slim red/blue tie with a half-windsor knot. If it's a hot day or a laid back company just forget the tie but do the button up. Tuck your shirt in so it's not creasing on you.
>>
Imagine you were the boss and were doing interviews and yourself walks in for an interview.

Think about the ways you might respond to questions, or how you conduct yourself and imagine yourself as the boss observing this.

Would you feel positive about employing yourself? What things would yourself say or do that might make you potentially bad impression.

If yourself didn't smile when you shook his hand how would he feel about this for example?
>>
>>17599624
listen carefully and try to understand the questions
look at the person you are talking to
not like a psycho, just calmly look at them in the eye from time to time, especially when starting your answer
smile often - even if you dont want to, fake it but try to make as genuine as possible - dont stare off like a shell shocked soldier and smile at nothing
also practice
practice at home
practice with friends
practice with strangers
practice
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.