[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Seeing a pic of your ex with their new partner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: 7968543678.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
7968543678.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
How to cope with this feeling?
>>
File: 8967534.png (90KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
8967534.png
90KB, 500x385px
At least she spared me by posting it on her instagram and not her fb, she knows I don't have insta and doesn't know I look at her account.

>looking at your exs social media pages

Why do I do this to myself?
>>
File: índice.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>17599522
Oh man, I remember that day it was almost a week ago or so.

I got drunk and told a friend. I guess it depends on the relationship you had. In my case I've been studying my dreams and philosophy in order to reinforce my belief that I'm wasting too much of my time mourning over the past and there is too much to live for.

Take a look at The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius everyone that read it can tell you it works great to stabilize yourself in this turmoil of relationships and being hurt and shit.
>>
>june 6th
>ex living with my uncle who cucked me
>next door

ye m8 its shitty but i guess time gets u thru it. it doesnt bother me as much now but it still ticks me off, you know?
>>
I just remove them from my damn facebook and never check again.
>>
File: 1469859749496.jpg (76KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1469859749496.jpg
76KB, 550x550px
>>17599548
>cucking your own family

This will be always getting me. Just holy shit.
>>
File: 1474121455617.jpg (45KB, 800x591px)
1474121455617.jpg
45KB, 800x591px
>>17599547
It's just odd, isn't it? You know they're in a relationship, yet for some reason a picture just makes it more real. Haunting, in a sense.

Maybe it hurts more because I know she was speaking to him during our relationship and I suspect she cheated but I'll never know. Guess we're both cucks >>17599548 but your situation does trump mine by a mile so I can't say shit.

>>17599558
I should do this, or at least hide her, I mean I did try hiding her, but curiosity killed the cat...
>>
File: 1434753648852.jpg (50KB, 851x474px) Image search: [Google]
1434753648852.jpg
50KB, 851x474px
>>17599617
>It's just odd, isn't it? You know they're in a relationship, yet for some reason a picture just makes it more real. Haunting, in a sense.
>I mean I did try hiding her, but curiosity killed the cat...
Get a grip you lil faggot.
That guy got ur ex in doggy slamming her ass and you're sitting here crying about this bitch.
Why the edge, anyways?
Bitch moved on. So should you.
'BOo hoo my ex girlfriend is fucking a new guy :((('
Well you broke up so it OBVIOUSLY didn't work out and you didn't care enough or couldn't make her stay.
Cry me a river.
>>
>>17599643
Alright, edgelord
>>
>>17599643
I make no apologies about caring, but in essence you're right, I agree.

>Bitch moved on. So should you.
I thought I had but the pic triggered me. Like I said, I agree with your sentiment - which is why I posted here. I want to shake this shit off but I can't seem to find the resolve. Your shittalking helped somewhat but I'm looking for some practical advice.
>>
File: thinking frog.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
thinking frog.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>dumped by ex
>Tinder obsessively
>go to event why where ex is present with said Tinder girl
>make sure to hold hands
>pretend not to notice her as I walk by
>her face turns red
>that glorious feeling
I got to fuck the Tinder bitch too
>>
>>17599664

Time and not stalking her/watching her/following her on tumblr/Facebook will help a lot with the recovery process. Don't be curious, just leave her be. It ain't worth it dawg. You ain't gonna get closure or a feeling of pride when/if she's down on her luck. It's just going to be annoying as fuck.
>>
>>17599664
>Your shittalking helped somewhat but I'm looking for some practical advice.
>some practical advice.
Advice on WHAT exactly?
You just move on.
There is no shortcut, make-it-better pep talk.
I gave you the harsh truth.
She fuckin, she suckin and some guy is creampie-in the shit out of your woman.
Go get intimate with a woman, it helps.
That's about all the advice you can get.
Time heals all wounds, my man.
Life is too short to get over-sentimental and fucked up over a thottie.
>>
>>17599672
I don't stalk her but I just have this sick voice in my head pushing me to take a look at her instagram to see if she's put a picture up with her new guy yet. This time it actually happened.

I'd rather be able to cope with it than hide from it tbqh. The picture just tipped things I guess, it was just hard to accept.

>>17599671
noice
>>
>>17599617
ive seen pics and ive even seen them hug and kiss, they are next door. you get over this shit just accept the fact that shes gone. Forever.
>>
>>17599696
>>17599664
also
>seeing them in the community

kek m80 find a new girl to crush on
>>
>>17599677
Where are you from man, the way you speak cracks me up, very blunt.

I know there's no real practical advice but hearing how other people cope is pretty therapeutic as far as I'm concerned. That and at least talking about it, even with weirdos on here. I have spoke to a couple girls since, but in all honesty idk about a new girl just yet.

It's a long story to be honest, not a normal relationship by any means. My perspective is really hard to explain because we'd made short term plans that she cancelled on out of the blue. My relationship with her symbolises a lot of bad choices sadly, I feel like my whole year has been wasted. It's less about her and more about a whole load of regret.
>>
File: me.png (645KB, 463x960px)
me.png
645KB, 463x960px
>>17599736
>I have spoke to a couple girls since, but in all honesty idk about a new girl just yet.
Fuckin=/=Relationship
>My perspective is really hard to explain because we'd made short term plans that she cancelled on out of the blue. My relationship with her symbolises a lot of bad choices sadly, I feel like my whole year has been wasted. It's less about her and more about a whole load of regret.
That's how it goes, when you invest emotion, time and energy into relationships and set up expectations for the other person.
I've been there, man, we all have but it's REALLY not a big deal.
You aren't mourning a death.
Honestly mane in a few months time, the only thing you'll be mourning after is your dry dick.
Go get laid.
There is always a process that you just HAVE to deal with post break up.
I don't know when u broke up, nor how long ago it happened, but post the initial few months, after a (((SERIOUS))), (((EMOTIONALLY))) invested relationship, you should be fuckin and doing shit.
>>
File: 17250315675.jpg (67KB, 1024x1024px)
17250315675.jpg
67KB, 1024x1024px
>>17599760
Duly noted my friend. I'm just in a bad place because of some really poor choices, but I would actually make those same choices again in all honesty. Despite the regret I had a good time, so whatever, I'm trying to make the best of the situation its left me in.
>>
I know this feel. I used to facebook-stalk an ex of mine until I saw him with another chick on his page.

The feeling was a mixture of extreme shock, jealousy and immense pain. I had an anxiety attack over it. Lesson learned.

Today, I have no idea how I'd handle going to my most recent ex's profile and seeing him with another girl, or the girl he cheated on me with. It would tear me to pieces, so I blocked him and never looked back to make sure that it doesn't happen. I ignore ALL urges to check his facebook page, no matter how extreme they might be at times, because I know I'll be hurt beyond comprehension if I see that he's moved on with another girl. I know he's probably already fucked someone else, but actively seeing with my own eyes that he's seeing someone else and knowing who would destroy me.

I suggest that you do the same, anon. It's never good to facebook-stalk your ex and live in the past.
>>
>>17599522
>How to cope with this feeling?
Remove her on social media is a good start.
If you did and you are still seeing her on social media, stop searching for her or remove her friends.

The relationship didn't work, you went your own ways, I don't see why you would give half a fuck about her after that.
I was with my ex for 5 years, we broke up, I saw she is having a kid and is engaged (friends liked the status so it showed up on my feed), I didn't give a shit.

You know the bad side to your ex just like I know the bad side of mine.
Enjoy knowing that she will be just as crazy with her new bf, enjoy knowing you got her to do all the weird shit first, enjoy knowing their relationship will probably fail because she is a cunt (after all, you did break up).

I really don't get why you are hung up on her, guys don't get closure, women do, move on and rail a more attractive girl.
>>
>>17599522

I feel you OP. How quickly did she move on?

Mine moved on after two months and even then she was talking to 'him' during that time while she was talking to me. She was mokeybranching. And now they're together and all cute and lovely but no one knows about me and her so no one knows what a horrible, backstabbing bitch she is. Mainly because I was kept a secret. She was ashamed of me OP. She lied to me.

> mfw she told me she loved me but she was lying
>>
>>17599825

>women get closure men don't

This
>>
>>17599830
wtf sorta same shit here.

She said she was my gf but didn't want to "make things official yet". We were together for months. She breaks up with me and lists herself as in a relationship on fb just 2 weeks later. Add to that she was speaking to him when we were together and could have easily cheated on me, it doesn't seem too great.

She only let me round her place when it was empty (lived with her sister and mother), so yeah looks like we both got played. Not only that but I dropped a lot of shit in for this relationship, she knew I was committed and never tried to dissuade me.
>>
File: 1473626169658.jpg (81KB, 625x774px)
1473626169658.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>>17599522

Try not to be a kid about it.

I know its hard but attitudes like this >>17599825
tend to fester into lifelong battles of a being a fucktard. You know, that guy you hang out with in your middle ages who keeps inviting you out to the strip club and refers to women as whores and cunts and sluts and maybe still wears a leather jacket even though he's balding and can't for the life of him realize why his vindictive bitterness hasn't developed into a meaningful relationship.

Getting older has its benefits and one of them, typically, is learning better how to control your emotional mind with your logical one. All the weird things you felt as a kid will begin to feel silly; all the pain and long drawn out lamenting you did over a girl you barely knew.

The fact of life is that people fuck, they love each other and live in that feeling for brief moments and they move on. It has always happened and will continue to happen regardless of how you feel about it. Its no one's fault, it just happens.

Try to take it with a grain of salt. Enjoy the memories you had and work on making new ones. Focusing your energy on hoping your exes fail and bolstering up your self-esteem by telling yourself they were all cunts and bitches is a fantasy that will eventually pull the rug out from underneath you.

Have your mourning period, then much like the dead, delete their presence from your life and say goodbye. Move on. It will suck for awhile but as time goes on it will become a memory just like anything else.

Closure isn't real, for men or women. Getting hurt and not understanding people is something that'll never stop happening. Accept it. Do your best.
>>
>>17599522
Go get new girl and then the thought of your ex vanishes entirely.

If you can't get a new girl, then getting your first gf was a fluke and you need to work on that.

Fuck you don't even need a new girlfriend, you just need to know that women are interested in you. Just go fucking talk to women even if nothing comes of it, it still helps
>>
>>17599919

Come here OP. I need a hug.
>>
>>17599924
>>17599825
Thanks for the contributions, some very good stuff here.
>>
>>17599825
Thanks for the tip.
>>
stop giving a fuck. why are you still giving fucks? why are you still reading this? I literally read just your title and stopped caring, and you should have done the same halfway through typing it.
>>
>>17600858
not even trying to be mean, that is the attitude you need.
>>
try to feel something positive while looking at it, in spite of the bad feels

look at it less
>>
>>17599522
your life is bascially this video except the girl is actually fucking the black guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AtDnEC4zak
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.