[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel like a ant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 720x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 720x436px
I feel grossly inferior to women. I am a guy and I just feel like women can just shit all over us because there are just so many dudes out there pining for them. Like, a woman can just tell you to fuck off, call you a limp dicked faggot at your job and get away with it.

I feel like the sheer number of dudes chasing these women trivializes dating. She can just wait for what she is looking for.

I know life isn't fair but it honestly feels like the only justice you get, is the justice you take. But people think taking justice or standing up for yourself is wrong.

It's a shut show. I hate that I am supposed to just let them walk over me and if I retaliate, then I am the bad guy.

Fuck this world man.
>>
>>17598880

ive found that if you dont faggily attack every women you interact with, you retain a level of control. dont invest in a woman until you've decided if shes worth pursuing. looks are enough to warrant talking casually, but nothing else. train yourself to only pursue a woman if she seems to actually have a personality quality you like on top of those looks.

it means date are fewer and farther between, but it makes each interaction a bit more meaningful and takes the power away from a woman.

if someone literally calls you a lip dicked faggot at your job, feel free to insult them back, to leave, to report them, whatever you want. its okay to stand up for yourself even if others say its not. just try to plan ahead how you'd react to certain things so you dont feel the need to over react when you're presented with the situation.
>>
>>17598880

In what setting do women walk all over you and what do you mean by 'retaliation' in this context?
>>
>call you a limp dicked faggot at your job and get away with it
That's bullshit sempai. If this happened in any medium/large company she'd be fired on the spot. Do you not understand what a huge media backlash this shit could have? Well the managers sure do.
>>
>>17598930

This. OPs whole story sounds like it's based on wild assumptions and has lost all touch with the real world. Offline and out of the house is the way to go with this.
>>
>>17598940

it really does. best case scenario it sounds like one isolated incident with exaggeration on the lack of consequences.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.