[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it all broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11

File: doggoatthedoor.jpg (42KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
doggoatthedoor.jpg
42KB, 564x752px
Best to do this in green text guys, but Im really heartbroken and just have had a shit week, and need advice.

>Be me, 20 yo
>meet cute girl at work
>hang out, tells me she has a bf though but are gonna break
>give it some time, but start to get the feelings
>we both confess feelings before she goes on vaca
>2 weeks later, she tells she has feelings for me, we kiss that night
>still hasnt broken up with bf, but she feels bad
>one night she kisses me again, so we start a trend of making out and cuddling.
>she goes to school with her bf, in a large university
>end my summer course with an A and feel amazing about it
>start the fall sem, still feel good becasue things are going well between
>her bf is neglecting her
>she asks to come one weekend, I do
>3hourdrive.png
>make it, have to help fix her car, end up being a battery, then the alternator belt, but w/e fixed on a later time
>We make out a lot, and ends blowing me
>she cant live with it she says
>her bf is an asshole to her, basically studying 24hrs and bitches otherwise
>things are becoming strange, but she has moments where she is super affectionate
>she starts removing affection
>tells me Im too affectionate, so I start to pull back, but I ask if she wants to go, she says no
>2 days ago, she says she cant break up with her bf
>says since she's not willing to break up with him she has to try to make it work
>Asks me to be my friend
>say no because Im hurt af
>big arguement ensues
>i told her I need to move on
>she cant see why
>been 2 days since I talked
>stress caused me to do bad on exams today

what do I do? whats a good way to make sure I dont slip up and message her, ik its not worth repairing this, I just feel empty bros
>>
>>17598807
Nice, got a blow job.
>>
File: Darksouls.jpg (41KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Darksouls.jpg
41KB, 500x370px
>>17598812
thx man, still feel like shit. Is it bad I miss her?
>>
>>17598807
>hang out, tells me she has a bf though but are gonna break
Yellow flag...

>we kiss that night, still hasn't broken up with bf
...orange flag...

>we start a trend of making out and cuddling
...and she still hasn't broken up with her bf. That's it. Red flag. That's where ought to have pulled back.

>>17598825
Is it understandable? Normal? Yes.
Is it bad? Fuck, yes.
>>
>>17598831
I tried dude, i told her I couldnt homewreck, she promised she was gonna break up with him. She moved soon after, so the trend died within weeks, but when I visited is where things picked back up. :/ Im not good enough for her to leave her bf though I guess
>>
>>17598833
I'm not judging your/her moral or yours/hers worth.
I simply pointed out the breaking points of what lead to this.

Allow me to judge now, tho: it's not that you are not good enough, this shit is on her. And not because "she cucked her bf topkek airhorn all women are bitches wee wee", but simply because she couldn't make a choice. That lack of decision-making is not something you want to seek out in a long-term partner.
>>
File: cutedoggo.jpg (172KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cutedoggo.jpg
172KB, 719x1280px
>>17598845
I dont think she meant harm, but I really did like her, she still wants to be friends, but I jsut cant see that working. It's effecting my school work, so im trying to focus on that.

thx anons you guys are bros right now
>>
>>17598853
>she still wants to be friends
Nope, you can't be friends anymore after a break-up.

You could have been a good co-parent if you two had a children to take care of, you could have been a good team-member if you two had a team to not let down, but you can't be friends.

"We broke up because we can't be together, but hey, we could still be together minus sex."

It's not logical and it doesn't work.
>>
File: Doggoatbar.jpg (32KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
Doggoatbar.jpg
32KB, 648x484px
>>17598872
ik your right, i feel like she will try to come into contact with me. Idk if im strong enough to keep ignoring her :/

I wish she wasnt so immature and just tried something new then being with a guy who doesnt even care about her, when I did so much to show that I cared.
>>
>>17598875
No more mr. nice guy, goddamit

Let her be sad, leave her alone, it's none of your business; you already went further in than most would have
>>
File: IDONTUNDERSTAND.png (87KB, 139x270px) Image search: [Google]
IDONTUNDERSTAND.png
87KB, 139x270px
>>17598892
but im sad too, a lot of my relationships fall into this, "I would date you if [X reason]". She seemed to actually enjoy me, she was cute, we had fun. I dont know why she threw that all away :( Ik time heals all wounds, just initially it sucks
>>
>>17598895
Then jerk off 'til enough time has passed for it to not be relevant, m8

Or keep posting into this thread, that's also a good activity
>>
File: goodnight.jpg (46KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.jpg
46KB, 960x758px
ik, its just she will always be on my mind now, what couldve been till I move on. Im more upset about the exams I bombed over this. Shouldnt have made those dumb mistakes, and its worth a decent portion of my grade, so I gotta kill all the other ones comin up
>>
>>17598913
Damn right you gotta kill them

What are you studying?
>>
File: sadpenguin.jpg (42KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sadpenguin.jpg
42KB, 900x900px
>>17598925
electrical engineering, took my power and signals exam today. The power was just unreasonably difficult and the signals was dumb mistakes I shouldnt have made, think it was stress related
>>
>>17598932
So I guess that's a signal you need to charge power back

...I'll see myself out
>>
File: facewhennoqtpigf.jpg (22KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
facewhennoqtpigf.jpg
22KB, 410x410px
>>17598954
A for the pun, far better than what I got. More stressed because I dont want to fail a class. only 4 exams in the semester including the final so fucking up one is pretty big
>>
>>17598965
Take /adv/ from someone who has fucked up classes big time, you can always go back there and fix it if you're willing to.

It's plainly better if you don't fail in the first place, but if you do, nobody's shooting ya.
>>
File: palm.jpg (271KB, 804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
271KB, 804x1200px
>>17598974
ik, but money is tight and it's hard, and I just dont want to be in school forever. Im not very bright so my parents pushed me into a really difficult degree, just depression and stuff man. I really appreicate you (Assuming its one person) talking to me
>>
>>17598985
Yes, this is basically a chat.

Don't worry about that. You'll handle it WHEN it comes to that and IF it comes to that. If you don't know what to do, you just ask here.

Stress it's not bad in and of itself, but too much stress is the worst and most common hindrance to studying. Don't let it get to ya that bad. Relax.
>>
File: goodkush.jpg (113KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
goodkush.jpg
113KB, 480x490px
>>17598998
thanks man, ill do better next exam. Im not gonna let this get me down. Youre a good person anon, whoever you are
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.