[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Therapist has feelings for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1450109385824.png (235KB, 350x541px) Image search: [Google]
1450109385824.png
235KB, 350x541px
I've been seeing the same Psychiatrist for like 5 months now. I see her every week for therapy and she gives me prescriptions and all that shit. She's a really nice woman, but lately she's been acting much more suggestive than normal to me.

Whenever I see her lately she'll touch me much more often now. She never touched me before but now she'll touch my hands, place her hand on my thigh and rub it, and other shit. It's so jarring because she never touched so now it seems so much more intimate, it throws me off.

That alone I could chalk it up to being friendly and just trying to be supportive, and I did. I didn't assume anything right away. Then she gave me her personal phone number like a few weeks ago, she told me she's available to talk to me whenever I want. I've been seeing this woman for 5 months and she's just now giving me this, it's bizarre. Whenever I needed to contact her, I would call her at her work number. There's no real need for me to have this except for if she just wants to talk to me.

Even so, I still wasn't convinced. What threw me over the edge is I was talking to her about relationships and women. She started asking me what kind of girl I liked and it was so weird because it wasn't really relevant but I humored her. As I was telling her she was just staring at me and biting her lips, it made me kind of uncomfortable honestly. She's not ugly or anything but I'm in a fucking therapy session right now. She places her hand on my thigh as I'm talking and looking intently at me in a suggestive manner. She could sense how uncomfortable I was though and she wrapped up the session but she said before I left "If you need anything (noticeable emphasis on anything) at all, please call me. I'm always here for you." and left it that.

Does my therapist want to bang me? Should I change therapists? It's become so abnormal now with her, this is nothing like it was before. It felt so neutral and professional, the sexual tension has ramped up 1000x.
>>
>>17598723
Shes probably testing out new therapy techniques shes recently learned.
Also why dont you bang her
>>
>>17598723
cool
>>
Report her, that's very inappropriate.
>>
>>17598729
It's not that I don't want to bang her or anything, my dick has it's own agenda. It's just you know, I've confided in her all my personal things. I trusted her to be the person I can tell things to. I don't want to have sex with her, I wanted her to be my therapist. I was happy with what we had. She knows too much about me for me to be comfortable too. I don't know, maybe I'm just a whiner and I should thank god a woman wants to sleep with me. I can't help but feel disappointed though.
>>
Women therapists tend to fall in love with their clients. Something about the dude opening up to them makes their panties wet or something. I'd find another therapist and then take her up on her offer to do "anything" for you. These relationships don't work long term but I imagine the sex would be amazing
>>
>>17598723
Use her to your advantage
>>
>>17598774

she knows every thing that is wrong with you and she clearly accepts you for who you are and thinks you are hot.

kys.
>>
>>17598774
If she knows all this shit about you and still wants to be with you, thats a good thing. If anything does happen, though, i would suggest getting a different therapist. But there is no harm in pursuing something with her if you'd like and seeing where it goes. If that's absolutely something you don't want, then don't pursue anything. If she keeps making you uncomfortable, let her know, and switch therapists if you need to.

The first time i went to a therapist, i ended up sleeping with her and am still dating her after two years. I went to a different person, but ended up deciding therapy wasn't really for me anyway.
>>
I agree with the reporting her idea. If the people who damned-near saved my life were just trying to fuck me, I don't know what state I'd be in currently.
>>
>>17598745
Yeah, this likely violates a code or rule of some sort, so I would report her as well.
>>
>>17598982
That seems unecessary. Just go to someone else if it bothers you.
>>
>>17598723
the most important question has not been asked:

Is she a QT?
>>
>>17598723
>>17598729
This probably.
Try being blunt & bringing it up.
She'll probably be very glad you told her, because as a therapist she'd want to know if she's sending those kinds of signals, (and details on exactly what gave you the impression).

However, if you aren't just being delusional/paranoid, you might want to start lining up a new therapist.
Romance has no place in therapy, so no matter what happens, if the signals you think you're picking up are genuine, you can't be her patient anymore.

>>17598962
More like she's got some sort of fetish that's overriding her professional ethics.
>>
Are you guys pussies? Don't report her just because she wants your dick. Just say "I'm flattered but I'm not interested." and move the fuck on. Jesus.
>>
>>17599232
She's supposed to be helping people with mental illness, that's a big responsibility and needs to be taken seriously.
>>
>>17598723
ill take things that never happened for 500, alex
>>
Op, I'd say go for it man.
If you think it would help you in the long run, just let it happen.
If you don't want anything like that between the two of you, then put an end to it.

Wish this would happen to me desu
>>
Therapists are notorious for being psych cases.

She obviously wants to have sex with you and I find it repulsive, unprofessional, and heinous that she'd act out that urge with a patient- someone who's coming to her for help. Find a new therapist, and report her to the licensing board. Take a recorder in if you're dedicated, make sure 1-party consent recordings are legal, and give the evidence to the board. She shouldn't have a license.
>>
>>17598723
>She's not ugly or anything but I'm in a fucking therapy session right now.
kek
>>
Bang your therapist

Do it
>>
>>17599685
This.
As much as we'd all like to go
'Fuck yeah man haha Sex dick in pussy!!'
It's insanely unprofessional and could hinder a person's progression to a stable life and mental health.
Fuck her.
Not literally.
>>
>>17598723
I see a therapist every two weeks. I'm a dude and so is he. I personally sought out a male therapist because of the issues I was dealing with at the time. But I suggest you also find a male therapist. And if you want to pursue this woman as your lover, I would only do so after you've stopped being her client.

A friend of mine has an ex-wife that is (or was) a therapist, she was nuts though. Why is it that every woman therapist is just as crazy, if not more crazy than their clients?
>>
>>17599764

Because they get into the field to better understand themselves, but then they don't realize that no one can be their own therapist.
>>
>>17599914

And then they're always hanging out with crazies and it makes them feel like their own issues/lives/problems aren't nearly so bad so they never get addressed anyway. I think women in general are also just interested in people's lives.

I think it's a mistake to believe that Op's therapist is truly interested in him as a romantic partner - my assumption is that she just has some kind of fetish and she's been getting more and more turned on.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.