[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Painless ways to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: HBD.jpg (15KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
HBD.jpg
15KB, 450x270px
I'm wondering what the most painless way to die is since I really want to kill myself.
>>
Try Google. I'm sure a lot of people have wanted to know this, it's nothing special.
>>
>>17598532
Anyone have a detailed article or is a botanist? How do you die from sleeping with night flowers? is it more painless than helium?
>>
>>17598532
Sleeping pills, i guess

Try NoFap before you try to kys
>>
File: BmPqrC2CIAAUVuR.jpg (26KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
BmPqrC2CIAAUVuR.jpg
26KB, 600x615px
>>17598532
Helium. Your body doesn't understand that the air you're breathing has no oxygen. You'd just feel really high and then pass out and die.

I hope you don't do it.
>>
Nitrogen > helium
Argon and carbon monoxide also work well too.

>>17598599
Benzodiazepines+opiates+alcohol.
But you need the old stuff, the new pills are much less prone to kill you.

Here's my all time favourite and only for the most hardcore and determined of the cool kids:
A trash bag over your head. If you are really, really fucking determined and your body agrees with you, then your body will overcome the survival instincts and let you die peacefully when you pass out.

If your mind and body aren't 100% in agreement about death, then your body will automatically rip off the bag over your head while you're goddamn unconscious. That's how badass your body is. (In reality it's your subconscious which orders your hands to rip off the bag).
>>
>>17598541
Sadly the internet is still full of fake and flawed information.
>>
lostallhope dot com
>>
hydrogen cyanide from apple seeds, though i heard its an incredibly painful method. but y'know you get to a point where the pain is an accptable cost and you just wanna escape
>>
What's the best way to slit your veins in your arms? I'm afraid if I do it wrong it'll hurt a lot and not a lot will come out.
>>
>>17598794
read up a little. slitting your wrists is painful and you will most likely stop due to the pain before you deal any kind of fatal injuries.
>>
>>17598794
Eat a kilo almonds, there is enough cyanide in it to kill a human.
>>
>>17598794
>in your arms
Quit this fucking meme this instant. If you genuinely want to bleed to death then slit your throat. Stupid fucking memesters...
>>
>>17598794
sorry I have to edit myself a bit: 1kg are about 35 ounces cyanide and a 160 pound human needs about 50 ounces to die (0.5-3.5 milligram per kg).
>>
>>17598747
>>17598817
I'm curious. Exactly how painful is the sensation of cyanide poisoning? Feeling the need for oxygen doesn't feel that bad if it's like a nose full of mucus while you're sick.
Getting strangled... maybe painful if you have a sensitive neck. Is it like an entire truck sitting on your throat? How physical is the pain? Plus it's only 10 seconds. How does the pain compare to getting stung by a tarantula hawk or a bullet ant?
>>
>>17598852
Yes, it might be painful and feels like being somewhere without oxygen. But you will lose consciousness after some time (30seconds if inhaled) and then die after a few minutes.
>>
>>17598852
im not an expert of any kind but i'd think a tarantula hawk is ten fucking times worse than cyanide poisoning
>>
>>17598808
Damn it, that was my only backup plan since I lost all access to any guns in my house. Well, thank you.
>>
>>17598942
god speed child, you will find a way to carry this out i have faith in you.
>>
>>17598942
if ya got a good knife you could slice your jugular and you'd bleed out in two minutes. just look up some anatomy on google or something dude, do your homework.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.