[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have read the /fit/ sticky and know what I am supposed to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: mankills4babies.gif (787KB, 240x174px) Image search: [Google]
mankills4babies.gif
787KB, 240x174px
I have read the /fit/ sticky and know what I am supposed to be doing, but for about 2 years now I keep overeating and taking the bus. HOW do I keep to a routine and condition myself in order to lose about 50 pounds?
>>
>>17598439
>I keep overeating and taking the bus

I dunno about this one scoob
>>
>>17598439

You just do. Either you utilize discipline or you don't.
>>
You just do it. Idk what to tell you. I'm strict on the gym schedule, but with school and work i always put things off to last minute. Maybe figure out why you overeat. If there is an emotional trigger or you eat to mask bad feelings or something like that. Good luck, and don't beat yourself up for failing.
>>
>>17598439
Download the app Habitica.
Helped me A LOT
>>
>>17598439
Think about that food like putting something in a bag you have to carry the whole day and about sport, just begin slowly at a specific time in the week. Plan it as a ritual to make yourself feel better.
>>
File: 1426315192298.jpg (23KB, 236x289px)
1426315192298.jpg
23KB, 236x289px
>>17598439
>I keep overeating
>HOW do I keep to a routine and condition myself in order to lose about 50 pounds?

it's at the tip of my tounge, wait a sec.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.