[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a working guy at 25 years old. How do I meet a girl that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1358700945437.jpg (192KB, 737x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1358700945437.jpg
192KB, 737x1381px
I am a working guy at 25 years old. How do I meet a girl that doesn't want to have premarital sex? I am not christian, nor do I care if she's a virgin or not. I just don't want to have sex until I'm married. These are my beliefs and I just wanna be with someone that can respect that too.
>>
>>17598355
Like you meet any other kind of girl.
Pretty much anywhere.

You'd have easier time at a church, but if not that.. meh, anywhere, really.
>>
>>17598358
How exactly do I go about saying no sex till marriage during dating? I dont wanna waste their time or mine if we both have false expectations
>>
You tell them in the first date.

Also enjoy getting rejected or ignored for a few hundred times. What a retarded belief.
>>
>>17598355
kek, be ready to get cucked. What do you try to achieve? Is marriage the only thing that would make you trust a girl? If libido and learning about ones desires has nothing to do with love and trust, then enlighten me.
>>
>muh beliefs

yeah, massive turn off for most chicks. either the fact that you dont want to have sex before marriage or the fact that you are a narrowminded non-flexible faggot.
>>
>>17598373
Tell them as soon as possible. Just say "I know it is a dealbreaker for most, but I'm waiting till marriage".

>>17598398
You're not better than those who slut-shame. Really.
Let people believe whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>17598398
It might be retarded but it means something to me. Sex isn't a priority to me, and if I can meet someone that respects me and my beliefs, then that goes a longer way to me than someone that just wants to fuck.
>>
I grew up in a religious household. My parents made me go to sunday school and the like. I am still religious. I ended up having sex with a girl because I just gave in and for a month on and off I used to hang out with her and have sex. And then I realized that I was a hypocrite. I'm believing certain things of my religion and then disregarding others. I can't pick and chose what I want for myself. My integrity is worth more to me than sex. The reason I want to wait till marriage is so I won't be tempted to break my beliefs again. Yeah you can call me weak for already doing it. You can call me a hypocrite, but I want to live my life in such a way that my word is true and I won't cherry pick things to fit my own agenda. Yes it's naive, but its something I believe in.
>>
>>17598411
You're just prude. Believe me you can't break out of the prison called humanity.
>>
>>17598411

I assume this stems from some sort of insecurity, either you got rejected or made fun of your sexual prowess in the past or you are just a bitter virgin. I dont actually know, but either way the "belief" that sex should be reserved is conservative, prude and against human nature.
>>
>>17598522
>I assume this stems from some sort of insecurity, either your daddy never loved you or you needed to suck dicks to be accepted in the past or you are just a worthless slut. I don't actually know, but either way the "belief" that casual sex is okay is stupid, slutty and against nature.
>>
>>17598536
>implying i am wrong
>>
But why? Is it because you are impotent and want to hide that fact until it's too late for her to turn and run?
>>
>>17598619
You don't get to decide that someone's belief is stupid just because you don't agree with them.
>>
>>17598355
Church. Heard lots of stories of meeting good girls there. good luck
>>
>>17598522
You should be culled from the human race.
>>
Man y'all are just trash. What's wrong with letting someone stick with their beliefs. It's admirable and shows they don't sell out. The people that freak out about not having sex probably have never had it or don't get it enough either.
>>
>>17598849
mad christian fuckboi detected
>>
>>17598849

And why is that? Because I think this guy is a retard? "I dont want to have sex before marriage...ITS MY BELIEF" Its not even a belief. Just a brainwashed worthless waste of space and oxygen. please kill yourself, both.
>>
>>17598522

The thought that something like sex can have meaning and should be reserved is conservative, but you're wrong when you say it's against human nature. It goes along with the part of human nature that seeks to go against animal nature--you know, the sorts of things that have led man to make clothes, build cities, and discover. "Prude" is nothing more than a derogatory insult.

What's the difference between what you're saying to this person and me telling you that you're a degenerate whore of a person? In both cases, somebody is being mocked, judged, or ridiculed for what he or she believes. The only real difference is that what you believe is being criticized, and you won't stand for that, let alone the possibility of you being wrong.

Grow up.
>>
>>17599192

I mean, you've clearly also been brainwashed into the belief that sex should not be reserved for marriage. You've also been brainwashed to believe that it's okay to mock the beliefs of others when those beliefs affect only them.

Between the two of you, you're the greater waste of space since you pose a greater harm to others. I won't tell you to kill yourself, though, because I believe even a piece of shit like you can reform himself.
>>
>>17599203
Woah, edgelord detected. Gonna get doxed boys
>>
>>17599216

This was an extremely well-thought-out response.
>>
mfw this post is just some huge debate about some cucks getting pissed.

Alright OP, if you're still here. You're going to have a hard time looking for some bitches who won't want to fuck until marriage. Church is the best option. I'd recommend the ones that aren't too serious, but aren't too loose. You want a bitch that doesn't want sex but also wont force you into her religion.

Honestly aside from dating sites and church you're going to have a REALLY tough time, as the only women out there who wont be in either will most likely be lesbians and/or triggered feminists.

Good luck man.
>>
>>17599223
Thanks, I appreciate the response

I dont wanna force my beliefs on anyone else, nor do I want them to force theirs on mine. I imagine this will be tough, but I'll try my luck meeting some churchgoing women and see what happens.
>>
>>17598431
DYEL detected.
>>
>>17598355

>How do I meet a girl that doesn't want to have premarital sex?

During the "get to know you" phase during your first couple of dates mention that you don't want to have premarital sex.

If she has a problem with that, stop dating her. If she doesn't have a problem with that, keep dating her.

Besides from the obvious of avoiding bars and clubs I don't think there is much to it. Maybe try some niche online dating? If you don't mind religious people then maybe try christian dating sites? I dunno man, seems like you're just going to have to join the rest of the plebs and kind of toss the dice.

In my experience I havent discovered a way to avoid weeding through girls I don't connect with to find the ones I do. I think thats just par for the course.
>>
>>17598355
Well that belief is objectively stupid. People who wait for marriage to have sex end up having a shit marriage and divorce/ hate their marriage.
>>
>>17600450
My parents waited until marriage and are still happy together. They know similar couples. You're just butthurt that someone has more self control than you.
>>
Don't feel bad for having values! I wish I could have met someone like you when I was younger. The only place your going to find a woman like that is at church.
>>
>>17598522
Violence is also a part of human nature but we don't encourage it. Do you have a valid reason why his belief is bad?
>>
OP you are beyond retarded and anyone defending this ugly cuck is beyond retarded as well.
>>
>>17599209

Pose harm to others because I speak truth? Waiting till marriage.. that is just some pathetic christian cuck behaviour. OP is a brainwashed cuck and probably ugly.
>>
File: uglycouplewedding1.jpg (39KB, 560x361px) Image search: [Google]
uglycouplewedding1.jpg
39KB, 560x361px
pic related, its OP and his future wife
>>
>>17598406
>>17598398
>>17598405
>>17598658
Go back to plebbit you faggots

4chan is a conservative site and anyone who talks shit about OP is Tyrone's cuck
>>
>>17600563
>someone has a different opinion than you
>waaah he must be ugly or brainwashed, how could anyone beleive what he believes!

that's childish at best my man
>>
hehe KEK guys amirite? HAA i got uuuu. fucking retards in this tread xddddddd they don't affect me but i'm going to insult their personal beliefs anyway :DD

yeh fuckng KEKS
KEK
KEK
KEK

vote Trump 2016
>>
>not Christian
>don't want to have sex until married

Why?
>>
>>17598355
>I won't have sex until I've signed a state recognized cuck contract
>People actually live their lives based on the tenants of a 2000 year old fairytale collection
Fucking christards.
>>
>>17598425
>Fit my own agenda
>The agenda established for me by my parents when they used their authority over me to force me to get indoctrinated at church
kek
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.