[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl wants to bring friend on movie date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (176KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1024x747px
So I recently hooked up with a girl a couple of weeks ago, and we've been seeing each other for a bit after that but it's very mixed. She invited me over to stay the night again recently, but when I said I was ready she didn't respond. A couple days later I invited her to see a movie and she agreed, but wants to bring her friend.

Should I just dip and move on, or is this some kind of shit test?
>>
>>17598316

Sounds normal to me.
>>
>>17598325
So I'm sperging over nothing, should I invite a friend too?
>>
>>17598371
Is the friend she's bringing male or female?
>>
>>17598316
she wants to see if her friends would like you, women are more collaborative than men
>>
>>17598372
>>17598375
Female, I'm just conflicted over whether its that, or if I have been friendzoned, we haven't had sex since the 2nd time we chilled, and it wasn't good sex
>>
>>17598383
the biggest downfall for you and everyone in this same position is over-analyzing the situation.

Go out, have fun, if it leads to nothing else you can move on knowing nobody got hurt in the outcome
>>
>>17598390
This. It's just one night man.
>>
>>17598390
me
>>17598383
My GF of 4 years did the same thing to me when we first started out, it's just how they validate their feelings
>>
>>17598371

You can if you want. The way I read it it she's just introducing you a little more into her life.
>>
>>17598316
She wants you to pay for them. She is manipulating you also, there is no way she is serious about you, let alone fucking her.
>>
>>17598395
Did you guys hook up before you started dating too? Also was she kind of flaky with the texts and plans?
>>
The bringing a friend in itself isn't too weird if it's not a first date, but the entire story (not responding anymore to bootycall, no sex in a while, sex wasn't good last time..) to me sounds like she is being flaky and/or already lost interest.
>>
File: trump.jpg (39KB, 636x432px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
39KB, 636x432px
>>17598797
No, we'd met at prom, she went with one of my friends and then asked for my number. I texted her and waited until 12;30 AM for her reply, we went on a date or two by ourselves and on the third date she brought her friend.

This actually worked to my benefit because, it was her first, my second experience dating someone, she was having cold feet but her friend told her that she I was good to her friends, so it's likely I'd be twice as good to her. Lo and behold we still crack up about it 4 years later.

Tl:DR we never hooked up pre-relationship because we both don't believe in pointless sex. She texted me a ton and I did the same for her, however I wasn't bugging her when she had her girls night
>>
>>17598835
cont

She loves planning, so we're always out on a little adventure, and flaky is really defined by what you believe to be flaky.

for me, if she didn't get back to me in an hour, she's probably busy, nbd. If she ghosted me for 12 hours, I'd start asking questions
>>
>>17598829
Yeah, that might be the sad reality, I'll still be hopeful, but oh well, I might as well and go enjoy the movie
>>17598835
Beast insight, it sounds a lot better than my situation, but hopefully I can turn things around
>>
>>17598868
With great risk comes great reward anon, if you care about her or see something coming out of this, go on the date and treat her friend like she was a friend of yours.

All you have to lose tonight are a couple hours
>>
>>17598884
Thanks dood,

Just 1 final thing; would it be a bad idea to bring a friend with me as well?
>>
>>17598924
a guy, not another girl
>>
>>17598316
It is not a test she just wants to make sure she's not alone with you again. Move on. If she wanted to become daters it would be just you and her
>>
>>17598316
she's shitting you.
cancel it because you have some more important appointment
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.