[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ be a non-hateful version of /mu/ for a second and give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x300px)
image.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Hey /adv/ be a non-hateful version of /mu/ for a second and give me a legit view on whether i should get a bluetooth FM transmitter or a cassette adapter for musical listenings in my car.
Also general advice on the pro's and con's and if you know what one has a "best in class" for its respective device.
>>
I am being serious when I say I thought casette adapters were dead and stopped being made.

Upgrade to the 21st century gramps.
>>
>>17598158
I probably could but that would hurt the collectors value if i gave it a new radio and then its not "classical".
This way i can listen to my shit and not fuck it all up.
Also sony JUST made a new one the other day thats supposedly some damn HI-Fi bullshit that popped up when i googled "Cassette Adapter"
>>
>>17598167

If you value sound quality then I suggest you for bluetooth. With the iphone 7 out and them getting rid off the audio jack, casette tapes will be phased out in about 5 years. So I am only saying this for a long term investment.

Sell the casette tape, make a quick buck and then invest in a top tier fm transmitter.

You shouldn't even be listening to music when you drive to be honest considering it impairs your reaction time.
>>
>>17598183
Thank you for the advice.
Any kind of transmitter?
I've seen plain bluetooth to FM and stereo jack to FM. Would the stereo jack reduce or increase quality very much? Will either of these hum on dead air?

Also last i checked that study ended up relatively discredited outside of motorcycles as it was done purely with women and one of them was so bad across the board she set the curve for the averaging of scores whereas the rest had maybe as high as a 0.02 reaction between 0 and 95 without her addition.
It was discredited on gender and small sample size.
Men test better in reaction tests naturally and women are more susceptible to noise for some reason, possibly due to thinner facial bones and tissue which muffle and dampen the sound and vibrations.
>>
>>17598248

Only reason I go for bluetooth is how easy it is to set up and the lack of cables. I can't stand cables man.
>>
>>17598262
I'd prefer cableless as well but i'm not an expert here so i'm not sure if there's some sort of decay having it wirelessly transmit music then do it again despite the short distances involves.
>>
>>17598248

Is your phone also from 1997? It should have bluetooth built in
>>
Just get a new head unit how fucking old is your car
>>
I've been using a casette adapter for years. Sound quality is pretty good after you figure out a balance of the volume on your iPod and volume of your radio.
I like it because you can plug and device into it. It's also just a neat conversational piece as it's less common.
Only recently had to get a new one because the cord on my old on became patchy; only complaint with this one is that it will ocassionally stop the playback like the tape is seeking. Old one never had that problem.
>>
>>17598710
Its an iphone. I'm just asking if theres sound quality degradation between bluetooth to bluetooth device then bluetooth device to fm to fm receiver.
Like resaving a .jpeg to many times.
>>
>>17598720
Old enough to have collector insurance, tax plates, and putting a new radio system in will void ALL that. So fuck that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.