[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any legalfags out there? I have a court date on Wednesday for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: UynSIJw.png (343KB, 629x1079px) Image search: [Google]
UynSIJw.png
343KB, 629x1079px
Any legalfags out there? I have a court date on Wednesday for my preliminary but I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask my attorney if I get one appointed by court.
>>
How old are you and what is the scenario you have got yourself into?
>>
>>17598151

1. My wife used to pie to me and would bring to our home the daughter of the dude she was cheating with while we were still together

2. She would also bring around the dudes sister as well

3. ,She would go over the dudes parents house and would take one of my kids with her.

4.so baby we had turned out to not be mine, we decided to try to move one(when she told me she cheated we decided not to dna test the baby, after I left her a month later I did the test and it was negative) while we both agreed to move on she kept in touch with the dude and his family.

Does any of this shit look bad on her?
>>
>>17598154
Alright... After 6 years of being with her, after the verbal abuse and lies from her.... I snapped and I hit her a couple of time. I got myself arrested. I regret it, and I hate myself for doing what I did.... But it was the cause of all her shit. Still no excuses justify what I did
>>
>>17598162
Additionally she used to tell me the little girl was molested and would tell me to go to my sisters House or my parents house because the little girl did not like being around men or something
>>
>>17598154
Oh yeah, 28
>>
Go to the preliminary hearing and do what they tell you. You want to be as cooperative as fucking possible and not look like anymore more of a scumbag.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.