[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My trust issues re ruining my relationship...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1472594685069s.jpg (12KB, 249x226px) Image search: [Google]
1472594685069s.jpg
12KB, 249x226px
>Okay, so a little back story.
My first girlfriend used Tinder to meet new people while we were dating, frequently lied about everything she could possibly lie about. She also cheated on me with her drug dealer. As a result, I have some pretty serious trust issues now.

My previous girlfriend didn't even attempt to meet new people while she and I were together, didn't try to make any friends, and didn't even give people who weren't me the time of day. So I didn't know my trust issues were so bad until recently. In my current relationship My current girlfriend has been trying to make friends and has tinder so she can just chat with people and make fun of them if they stupid things. I, in my infinite wisdom, see a tinder thing pop-up on her phone while I'm sitting on her couch and while she's doing something or another in the kitchen and decide to take a poke and see a really long messaging session with some guy. I don't read it, I see it and immediately lock the phone, leaving the application up and everything. She comes back, I ask her if it's okay for me to read through some of them, she says that it's fine and that nobody is really messaging right now, and moves her phone to the table, 5minutes later she opens up her phone to check something or another and sees that the application is open and I panic. I shut down completely and can't think of what to say. She asks me if I was snooping and I immediately say no, and she asks why the application was up then knowing she didn't open it.

I'm stupid apparently, and have deeper rooted trust issues than I think I do, I think...
>>
>>17598083
If I were you I'd tell her about what happened with your first girlfriend, to make her understand and work together towards fixing it. Don't be controlling, that's always bad. Just, tell her about it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466732554676.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466732554676.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Mind you, I have trust issues, but this seems like a huge red flag to me. It would be one thing if you two were browsing tinder together for fun, but after you asked her about reading the messages it seems she sort of brushed off before moving her phone away. Seems off to me, OP. I had a girl do something similar and I bought into it until the day I caught her deleting messages.
>>
>>17598083
OP, she just flipped this shit right back on you and bet she is afraid you did read and there may be something incriminating there. I don't understand her using a fuckapp for kick and giggles especially since she is having lengthy chats with guys she cultivates there. She's acting like she is single so why isn't she.
>>
>>17598083
>She asks me if I was snooping and I immediately say no
What harm would have come from telling her the truth? Just tell her what happened with your past girlfriend.
>>
>>17598083
>gf
>has tinder
lol
you know youre supposed to dump a girl when you find out shes trash, right?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.