[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get gf? >inb4 0 replies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1474160519662.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1474160519662.png
64KB, 658x901px
How to get gf?
>inb4 0 replies
>>
1. Real life friends equal networks equal exposure to women

2. Women will never hit on you, accept this

3. Talk to women

If you can't do the above things, message a trap off r9k, meet up with him, pretend he's a girl while you're fucking him and watching his deformed dick swing back and forth, then go to the clinic when your dick is oozing green mucus a few days later
>>
Put yourself out there. Go to places where women will see you exist and interact with them. Read up on body language and how it pertains to flirting, as well as flirting in general. Flirt with them, starting out slowly and ramping up. You're learning, so expect to mess up at first. That's totally okay and it's how everyone learns. Once you've got the basics down enough that your target appears to reciprocate, ask them out to a specific place, not "do you wanna go out", but "do you wanna go to [restaurant/cafe/mall/amusement park/concert]" with a vague date in mind, a weekday or something.

Do not use PUA. It's got a couple of right ideas about how to flirt (teasing is a legitimate way to flirt) mixed in with a whole host of poisonous mindsets, wrong justifications, and some ass backwards ideas of its own. It's not completely useless for getting sex, but it is for building anything approaching a healthy relationship. On the other hand don't be a completely needy and emotionally driven person. Stability is attractive. It's okay and even good to confide in your partner as things are getting serious, but don't be a mood killer all the time and don't drain all of her energy to the point she wants to not be around you. Look up the languages of love and identify your style and your partner's style as you get to know them better. Try to show them affection primarily in the way they'll respond best to, and likewise try to communicate which way you prefer.
>>
File: mgtow.png (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
8KB, 237x212px
Don't bother. All they do is waste your money and toy with your emotions. Not only that but you'll have to settle for some used up skank who's barely a 5/10.

If only there was an alternative...
>>
>>17597827
Bitter loser detected.

OP, look into The Red Pill to learn more about masculinity and sexual hierarchy, read about the 48 laws of power, work on your fucking self. But above all try not to turn into a bitter virgin attributing all your own failures to the opposite gender.
>>
>>17597926
>fucking
I almost listened to you until you started cursing.
I care not for the opinions of human garbage.
>>
I don't even know where to begin...
Good luck with literally fucking yourself.
>>
>>17597926
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17597947
>swearing is bad

Ok
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.